/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Necromancy Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

>45 hours into BotW
>just finished 4th divine beast
>check shrines
>54/120
jesus christ this game

certainly a timesink

>you will never do your first 50h run of BotW
BotW 2 fucking when?

So with the Gerudo now getting married and one would assume practicing monogamy what exactly would happen if a Gerudo Voe was born

is it ever acceptable to use a guide in any of the Zeldas?

If you're ridiculously stuck, sometimes it's alright. Imo a huge waste to use one consistently besides trying to track down all 120 shrines, some of them are ridiculous to find.

Her mother would just bring him to the town and overthrow the current chief

Smothered in the crib to avoid another Ganon

>A cute stal princess will never secretly develop a crush on you.

what happened to the previous thread and why was it gone

archived due to ded franchise

Archived at 200 posts

The next game's Slate should have a companion inside it

story so barebones it drove all the nerds away huh

>cute digital SheikahOS waifu
Yes

Yeah, no.

Companions in this series are always annoying little cunts. Or they at least have a 99% probability of being annoying little cunts, master.

But what if you can shut them off, or reprogram them to have a better personality?

>sidequest to collect waifu personality fragments

I am going to marry Riju!

She's not into older guys

How would it react to Fi?

She seems to be into Link though who could be as much as 10 years older than her

I'm not sure they still bow to the Gerudo Voe when they appear seeing as all the Gerudo Chief's are implied to from the same line. The only way that could be the case whilst still having the voe crowned would be for him to marry into the royal family maintaining the line.

Considering Nabooru was against women and children being merely robbed I think she'd completely oppose any attempts at infanticide

How close are they to being able to build a mechanical princess from guardian parts?

Link gets special treatment, we shouldn't draw any conclusions from just him

Do you really think Hylia would just sit here and let the sheikah phase her mortal form out of existence?

So... there's no hope that a new Zelda will be made from either the OoT/MM3D or ALBW engines, is there?

Nope.

When I did the From the ground up quest I thought I'll be the mayor of the town or something,at least interact with the town after the quest.
I'll never like someone with their name ending with son ever again.

Wasted opportunity, if you ask me. Will there ever be another new, 2D-esque Zelda, or is everything going to be BotW-style now?

>OoT/MM3D
0% chance
>ALBW
5% chance

I asked Reggie and he said the next game would be 4D on the Switch U.

2d will return. The next few games will probably be very retro. You won't get another BotW console title until they are ready to replace the Switch with the next thing.

Why was there an entire quest chain based around being a trap and tricking a 35 year old man?

>implying they won't milk the hell out of BotW and make a Majora's Mask equivalent
I don't know user

where are the forest dweller items, I know they're somewhere in the korok forest but I just can't seem to run into them

The korok in one of the shrine trials lets you buy a full set, bow, sword and shield. No idea about the spear though

Would you?

Admit it user. You've always wanted to feel wanted.

;_;

I'm not gay, so no

Because nothing else Link could've done would've persuaded him to part with them so your options were being a trap or just not getting them

That would imply Nintendo can write a compelling character and properly develop their arc through the course of a plot.

You and I both know it's impossible

>gerudo tower
holy shit

I'm not straight, so no

I'm a raging bisexual, so yes

I'm desperate enough

I didn't know there were blonde Gerudo

>what is Skyward Sword?
user pls

Hair color comes in a bottle.

Are you imply Skyward Sword’s story and characters aren’t shit?

I expect any Gerudo attempting to bleach their hair wouldn't achieve anything more than strawberry blonde considering their flaming locks can resist being sun bleached

Nabooru is dead.

would you?

It was a lot of hard work repairing the damage Fi did to the series reputation ( especially in Japan ) and you want to bring that trash back?

There is a 98% probability that Fi was annoying dogshit

>OoT/MM3D

Maybe in 10 years, as a throwback, when N64 nostalgia pandering finally goes into full effect ( the new Mario game is only dipping it's toes into the water with the N64 nostalgia )

>ALBW

I feel like that's going to be the standard engine used for 2D Zelda games from here on out, and 2D Zelda isn't exactly dead, so I'd say it's a high probability...

...shame Nintendo is still supporting the 3DS. I really fucking want 2D Zelda on home consoles again. Why does Mario get all the home console love?

It ends up pink.

THE GROOSE IS LOOSE

At least he's kinda cute. I want to see him bottom for Gerudo Link.

>Are you imply...
I find that people who have a basic education and can use grammar correctly tend to appreciate Skyward Sword's story.

aww shiiiiiit
it's about to go down!

Yes but as Urbosa's said she became a Gerudo legend so her values and vision likely held some sway even after her passing

That seems hard to prove

This. Zelda's been doing "okay" over the last few generations, and kinda shitty in Japan. But BOTW has been the best selling Zelda in years, and Japan actually fucking loves it for once, that hasn't happened since Ocarina of Time. And what did they do with Ocarina of Time? They made a very quick sequel.

There's going to be a BOTW 2 within 2 to 3 years, you can count on it.

It's always refreshing to see sexualized BOTW Link without that stupid gerudo costume.

that's just a cute hylian girl that bought some gerudo clothing, probably to deal with the heat better

but her legs tho

Why would you pick the worst example?

There's 2 Hylian Vai in Gerudo Town and neither one wears anything but standard Hylian clothing. They don't even wear accessories

Let me at that filthy cougar.

People who like warm steaming shit mounts of a forced love story might like the story of Skyward Sword, but aside from Groose, all the characters in that fucking game are as shallow as the average Banjo Kazooie NPC.

Urbosa is dead.

no

and she's so well respected and revered that children play games about her

Is "Only Link can physically hold the Master Sword" a thing? I keep seeing people say that like it's a fact but I don't know where it came from

not everyone has the confidence to pull it off, its a shame really, they'd save a mint on potions

zelda brought it to the deku tree so obviously not

well it almost fucking kills you even though you are link, just because your memories are gone, so I assume anyone the sword doesn't "choose" can't touch it

Post more titty vikings

No

Also I think Girahim can rip it out of your hands? I don't remember if you fight him after the Master Sword is ugh fully formed.

Usually Link has to collect it from a place that is either hidden or locked. All this together seems to indicate that the only reason Link is the only one to use it, is because others take lengths to prevent non-Links from using it. It is protected only by Hylea's calvinist-level planning.

Forgot the pic

As far as I know only Link, Zelda, and Ghirahim have touched it. Anyone else would be instantly incinerated in Hylia's searing light.

Considering both stay in Town one window shopping if she isn't getting blind drunk and the other queueing for a spa treatment no matter how long it takes, I reckon they don't go through many if any potions

>all the references to people not being able to pronounce voi/voe
kind of an odd holdover from the original jp script, you'd think this would be something that actually deserves some minor localization

You apparently can't spell it either

So am I the only one that thinks Gerudo having new made up words to refer to genders is a weird and dumb thing that didn't need to happen?

Shit grammar or not, SS had a fuck awful story. You couldn’t pay me to give a damn about Zelda, my supposed greatest friend in the world.

They have their own language. That's cool

They have made up words for more than just the genders but for me it just drives home my belief that Gerudo should have been a neighbouring nation not just a region and race in Hyrule

I think it's a nice touch in any game, makes them sound foreign for very little effort

wrong vowel, oops
proud of yourself?

I thought it was just a joke that it's hard to make "v" sounds when you have a beak

Link has trouble with it too

>he woke up wrong and has a speech impediment for the whole game

there's a goron in town (somehow) and he mentions it too
in japanese "v" sounds are generally replaced with "b" sounds so it'd be hard to pronounce for them

How would you suggest they localise it while keeping it about mispronunciation

not sure, they could just drop the mispronunciation in general, or say there's some other sound on top like it being tonal or something