/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3413

Cute shit Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Shizune!

wakey wakey eggs and bakey!

for 琳

I love lilly !

I love my beautiful wife, Emi.
And you /ksg/.

why is Lilly so big compared to the other girls in Yamaku?

>But it's 1am, Anonymous, isn't that sleepy time?
It's never sleepy time! Always /ksg/ time!

>Suzu a cute.
That she is

I love you, user.

Scottish genes
Love you too user !

I think he was talking to me. I'm user.

You are very sweet!

I love him and you too !

Well, okay. I'll stay up with you if you post more cute Suzu pics.

Step away from my waifu.

Wrong, the only proper response is to immediately challenge them to a duel to the death.

Brofist. Awesome tastes there buddy.

if you stay up for Suzu, one day this could be you

Sorry buddy, I can't stay away from your waifu because I must violate her to humiliate her people and crush their pride. I must make them forget they ever had an identity or leader of their own, so they can never rise up again.

Thanks man! Same to you, my friend!

I'm 100% down, /ksg/ deathmatch, gladiatorial combat.

>is a horrible person
>doesn't like shizune
make sense

>Shizune but she has a UTI and now she can't tell when she's done peeing because she can't hear the splashback

>implying I don't like Shizune, and not that she and her people wouldn't be an obstacle to my own people's prosperity
I'm sure she would understand, even if she didn't like it.

meant to say would instead of wouldn't

>Shizune using you as a toilet until her UTI is dealt with, to make sure she doesn't spill
>later on you talk to the nurse about why it's not healed yet, and he has no clue wtf you're talking about, shizune doesn't have anything
also she's a catgirl for some reason

>tfw your music starts getting popular

feels good dudes

>Shizune lost the war and you make her an offer, she's to keep her position to rule her country, but she'd rule under you, as part of your empire. But -
like that time she lost the box game thingy and refused Hisao's help to carry it, to fulfill the bet - she refuses your offer, and forces you to treat her like a defeated but still rebellious enemy, and to rape her into submission of body, spirit, and nation.

Nth for torturing cripples!

>Step away from my general, namefag

See, I knew she would understand!

>she can't tell when she's done peeing because she can't hear the splashback
Are you retarded?

>tfw your music starts getting popular
Nicol?

>Shizune but she has a UTI
>can't read a 20 words post and call other people retarded

why is Shizune so inspiring to write about? So many greentexts about her.. And literally half of my stories I want to write, are about her, even tho she's not even my main girl (only my 2nd best girl).

I want to love and support Emi!

what is with all the arbitrarily added shit in the op now

ywn dominate Shizune and Satsuki at the same time.
why live?

I'm not sure your picture is appropriate with your post.
But tbqh I want to love and support Emi in all her holes/from all positions as well.

what do you mean? if you're talking about the writing event thing, it's been going on for a couple months now.

>You will never take the former dictators as part of your war-harem and force them to perform their wifely duties by threatening the genocide of their people, and then putting the footage on mandatory national television so her people's children grow up remembering her as a disgusting whore and their parents feel shame as the symbol of their pride is turned into a resentfully dutiful slut.
I am diamonds right now.

In addition:
>ywn kill each wife's existing children and force her to carry yours so that her bloodline is permanently intertwined with yours, so that future generations will always be ruled by your family. You will never forcefully impregnate her people's women with your soldiers, overwriting their very genetics with your own, ensuring that they will never again recover their racial and cultural identity and can never rise against you. Ywn conquer entire peoples to expand your harem of world leaders and to raise future generations of your strong and proud people instead of their own kin.
I'm starting to think that something may be wrong with me.

It was just to bait out lewd thoughts!

Genghis Khan? That you, buddy?

>force them to perform their wifely duties by threatening the genocide of their people,
would shizune care? you'd better go with 'If you refuse, I'll put Lilly Satou in charge of the country'.

after years of that treatment, you tell her that you put Lilly in charge anyway, she was whoring herself for nothing

I'm considering writing this as a smut/war fic, so there's definitely something wrong with me.

>I'm starting to think that something may be wrong with me.
Mankind has been doing this forever; it's biology.

She's not my waifu but I'd like to join this deathmatch anyways

>had 40 sons
>as many as 1 in every 200 people have his blood in their veins
God I'm so fucking jealous

>>would shizune care?
>implying she wouldn't do everything for the people she vowed to protect and serve
She's more dutiful than that. She may be stubborn, but she takes her responsibilities too seriously to let millions die for her own personal pride
after years of that treatment, you tell her that you put Lilly in charge anyway, she was whoring herself for nothing

How devilish, user!

delightfully devilish, you could say

>Mankind has been doing this forever; it's biology.
Yeah I know, but I half expected to hear "go back to /pol/ you literal nazi!"
>I'm considering writing this as a smut/war fic
That would be great. I was also thinking something like "KS but instead of romancing each girl, you have to break them and force them to betray their people and become your trophy"

Oh please not the hams again

>That would be great. I was also thinking something like "KS but instead of romancing each girl, you have to break them and force them to betray their people and become your trophy"
That's inspiring, to say the least. All katawas would go through it (in different ways).

If you want

go back to /pol/ you literal nazi!

Why is there sweat coming out of your forehead, user?

Thanks, user.

>That would be great. I was also thinking something like "KS but instead of romancing each girl, you have to break them and force them to betray their people and become your trophy"
Who would be the most fun to break? besides Shizune
How would you break them?

Let's just speed it up:
I'm excited to tell you about my local dialect and steamed hams really quickly so I can go see the Aurora Borealis happening exclusively in my kitchen that you are not allowed to see

Lilly. In the name of King Edward, I'll take her life, AND her freedom.

>Who would be the most fun to break? besides Shizune
Either Lilly or Emi, because they are both strong-willed and do not like to give up easily in direct confrontations. Hanako would pretty much wilt at the first sign of trouble and her scars would make her an ugly wife anyway. I'm not sure what exactly RIn would do, considering that she would be unlikely to ever reach a position of power anyway. Perhaps she just wouldn't give a damn and take the path of least resistance?

well Shizune and Emi are the strongest characters, so probably the most fun to break. Maybe Lilly too.

I just had some great idea to massively trigger hanaturds, if I ever get around to writing something like that.
Wouldn't mind someone else writing it tho, curious to see what yoU'd come up with as breaking technique.

well user, you're an odd fellow, but you steam a good ham

How was your morning run, Emibros?

Not an Emifriend, and it kind of sucked. Some tard smeared dogshit all over the track, so I had to run around swathes of shit

Bad because it started raining. Everything was wet and dirty

Haven't been yet, it's only 4:30am. Hopefully it won't start raining or something before the sun rises.

Instead of running I lift heavy objects and them put them back down again.

>I lift heavy objects and them put them back down again.
Someone post that Veeky Forums post. You know the one

I cannot listen to Vincent anymore without breaking into tears.

Rin isn't even best girl and she does this to me.

>deaf people can't sense their bladders

>You will never forcefully impregnate her people's women with your soldiers, overwriting their very genetics with your own, ensuring that they will never again recover their racial and cultural identity and can never rise against you
This is why we need a white ethnostate

>How would you break them?
I'd put Hanako and Hisao in a room for five minutes

>doesn't know what "deaf" means

>I just had some great idea to massively trigger hanaturds, if I ever get around to writing something like that.
Please do

This one? I posted it a few days ago.
Probably not but maybe it's what you were looking for.

>>This is why we need a white ethnostate
>implying the world wouldn't be the white ethnostate, with the non-white females being forcefully impregnated with pure stock generation after generation and the males being culled or enslaved

not him, but this hurts to look at

>there are people out there who spend their life working for pieces of paper
I never understood that ,,joke,, and why people get feels from it

>your reply
heh heh

It's okay user, your waifu loves you, lift for her.

I'm seriouss, what's wrong with trying to look good for your partner or trying to be healthy

>your partner
the joke is that there's no such thing, and not even hope for
and as for being healthy, daily calisthenics is more than enough.
I wouldn't describe weighlifting healthy. But I guess, nothing is healthy is you abstract your ass hard enough

There's nothing wrong with lifting to look good for your partner, but if you're lifting just to get a girl or be less socially retarded then it won't work.

Nothing at all user, I'm the one who posted it and I lift; it's just funny.
Also there are people out there lifting to try to cure their social retardation, which ends up making you a social retard with big muscles, hence Veeky Forums.

>Weightlifting isn't healthy
ACTUAL full retard.

This explanation is much better thenYea unless it's social retardation then this joke makes more sense then >tfw no gf
kind of explanation

okay, Veeky Forums

Not an argument, you're still fucking retarded, grats.

>he had to reply to me twice because he felt the urge to brag about him being smarter than me because he lifts and implying I don't
gee man, what's getting your nuts in a twist? the fact that you've been lifting and that you still have no one to love you?
heh heh

lol

That's what I meant. Thanks

thread was comfy, not so long ago.. what happened.

retardation

We stopped talking about genocidal rape and started talking about lifting

at least it's not as bad as the previous one

Still is bud, nobody's mad, just a slow day.

eminiggers happened

Hangovers, hangovers everywhere.

I asked why Veeky Forums joke was funny, and one thing led to another
Cunt

I see. Can we go back to that?

Rude.
As an emifriend, I couldn't give half a shit about these lifting Veeky Forums posts.

Happens a lot. There are some pretty autistic people that post here. Some hours are good and comfy. Some others not so much.

It's always been this way honestly.