Who /less than 5 ETH/ here?

Who /less than 5 ETH/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me user (2.6 eth). I rest easy, however, knowing that I invested all of the disposable income I have on it. Only thing I can do now it wait to buy more and watch comfy gains knowing I didn't ignore it

Either way I win it dips o buy more it increases I buy more. I don't care about price.

Still better than a no coiner

I have 350 now thanks to the dip.

bought my 1st eth @ $100

JUST

I'm planning on buying about 60 today

W-wanna share?
0x5eaDc3a01b2E2B10C4DfBB3981FB082a2314Dc54

Someday soon it will be worth $1000.

The upside is that my country's average annual wage is maybe 13k dollars so it represents more value to me than to an Americuck

But you're not able to afford as many coins as an Ameripluck

I would say I can afford more than an average Veeky Forums poster, but I'm not putting more than 25% of my savings into crypto, especially because I'm a newfag.

Mathematically impossible. Due to the market cap the maximum it can go to is $200.

Did nobody take maths in school here? Idiots.

but bitcoin has a market cap of 25 billion and rising? Why can't it exceed that value?

Who /20 ETH/ here?

22 here, but i bought at $80

>Only playing with what you can afford to lose
Have fun being permapoor coinlet

Me haha. I wish I had more money to put in but at least I invested as much as I could

I'm just above that threshold

Making me king of the coinlets.

Who 10k DICE here? I'm about to make a fucking killing

etheroll.com bitches

>implying 20b is some mystical market cap that can never be passed

You guys think it'll dip any harder today? Could buy in at 91 if we think it'll rise up to 100 again soon but I'm not sure a 1 or 2% is all the price reduction we'll see from that kind of growth

How fucking stupid are you?

Is it too late?
Should I just start with a brand new memecoin?

10 to 20% dips will be more normal as ETH goes up I hear similar to how BTC had ups and downs on it's way up. That being said a 10% dip is good and a 20% is better but both are better than missing the dip altogether because people bought the dip faster than you and brought the price up again possibly even high so that your dip price is no longer in the cards.

Depends on how much dough you got.

Market cap is the total value of all coins in circulation combined, not an impassable cap on the combined total.

This bull run really has bought in some specials.

>Mathematically impossible

I could throw down ~$2,000 and not cry over losing it, maybe more. Issue is that it's new territory and obviously too scurred to make the leap.

2k should be good enough to invest in ETH and make meaningful gains still.

If you're greedy you can try the shitcoins but that's somewhat risky.

Fucking shitfag cunts on coinbase haven't hit my bank account with the verification amount yet so I can't verify and start MAKING MONEY

Even if this were true, the market cap would equate to about 250 when it was 6 billion market cap. It's now 9 billion.

>tfw sold my eth when it was $48 to buy more bitbean

I'm trying to use blockchain.info and POSWallet right now but can't figure out how to pay fiat for purchases... Do they not allow direct buys, and only exchanges from crypto to crypto?

36 ether here. Fearing for my life.

Madman

This

someone answer me and save some opportunity cost for a fellow wannaBillionaire

bought around 4 eth, got 2.5 sitting and the rest in other coins

>tfw 2 or 3 ETH is my one month salary
>tfw you were too late to buy btc for couple of cents
>tfw you were too late to buy eth for couple of cents

5 ETH exactly
Bought around $80

Typically alt coins are purchased with Bitcoin / Ethereum, now give me some ether please.
0x5eaDc3a01b2E2B10C4DfBB3981FB082a2314Dc54

Sink some money into some shitcoins and maybe one of them will strike it
I can't even buy BTC or ETH through them with fiat currency.

Do they expect me to just buy all my shit elsewhere and then move it from wallet to wallet?

I invested like 10$ into Reddcoin but I can't afford investing more. Maybe one day it will rise couple of times.

Someone send me fucking 1$ worth of either and i will suck your cock i swear to allah
0xdf8a71b6b1b6b7727a9c7695151ee0c9f39b282b

Because you said allah... no.

Why didn't you sell at 100 to buy again at 80?

By the name of yahweh. I demand eth.

Still waiting for the transaction to go through on coinbase

Nice try, filthy sandnigger

How are the transaction fees for ETH? About to drop 1k on it

It was $6 for my ~$400 eth purchase

It should be 1.5% if I remember correctly

Tfw less than 500 eth :( I could have retired had I went all in

Dude... you are already kinda rich (depending on the profit you have). Don't complain.

Look at the volume of Bitcoin in circulation in comparison to Ethereum.

This should be enough to tell you that it will never reach the level of Bitcoin.

Good attitude

Are you retarded. Money will keep flowing into crypto

Oh boy, here we go.

Its the start of another Market Cap Percentages vs Circulating Supply smackdown thread.

1.87ETH masterrace here. Got 1,077 XRP though, so I'll be a millionaire irregardless.

i feel like i'm missing out with 21 btc, 250 eth and 4k pivx, i couldn't stand only holding single digit eth

Yeah I mean I could always have 5 more or 2 more. At the end of the day you'd wish you had more instead of being content with what you have now.

holy fucking shit kys thyself
you are wealthier than most people already

youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI

smart money moved into LTC since it was $15

/humblebrag.jpg

> He literally thinks a market "cap" is a cap. Like it's capped at that amount and can't go any higher...

2 eth max
Cant buy anymore do to low salary and rent/food
JUST FUCKING END ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, at least I'm not this guy

I have like 31 eth but want more BUY THE DIP RIGHT NOW won't go too much lower!!

>LTC has the potential of ETH

If you are in with small money for long term ETH is the best choice, if you are trading you could have made gains with LTC but should not have sold your ETH for it however

nice b8 crude but effective

^^^ COINLETS ^^^^

Who no ETH at all and sold BTC at 1200?

sold BTC at 1200 but have ETH, XMR, and DASH, and waiting on the sidelines to buy back in to BTC and LTC.

anyone know a good eth discord?

I could have put in 100k 4 months ago and been a millionaire. Literally no problems ever again..I'll enjoy my 40k or so but damn this is gonna be tough..

I only could afford 4, but I bought them on April 28, cash went out and they're still not in my Coinbase wallet. Might buy more if it dips but only if Coinbase gets their act together and speeds things up.

Once you've gone through your first purchase does it move any faster?

I'm in the UK, have never bought crypto before and have 3 grand to drop. How do I invest in ETH without it taking like two fucking weeks?

No

We need 32 for proof of stake that's coming later this year! If you're close to that number buy until you're there. To everyone else, we're still going to make sick gains.

???? I bought them and had them in less than an hour.

why 32?

It's the latest projected minimum for PoS that's being implemented later this year. Could be more, could be less by the time it rolls around.

What does that even mean? I'm less than one day into cryptocurrency; I'm quite unfamiliar with how shit works.

Google: Ethereum proof of stake. Read everything.

Will it be practical to pool for PoS like people do for mining? At this point a lot of people can't afford to buy 32 eth; would 32 single eth holders be able to pool for chances like they do with mining?

I have 11 ETC :D

ETC MASTER RACE

Buy BTC
Send to Bitrex
Trade for ETH
Profit

I'm at 17 but I feel exactly the same as you.

I have exactly 5 ETH. Would've bought more at $16 but fucking Coinbase didn't approve my account in time and Circle conveniently dropped payments to Coins. In a matter of a week it shot up $28.

>tfw putting 1k into pepecash
>taking 2.5k out

I understand, that's why I said, "if you're close to it." Some had mentioned they were in the 20s ITT and at that point might as well secure what you can for PoS. To your other questions, no one is 100% certain yet so I don't want to give a definitive answer. We'll have to wait and see as news comes out over the next few months, but it is certain that it will be implemented.

Where else can you buy shitcoins, got recommended Coinbase but only ETH, BTC and LTC can be bough there

if it isnt obvious enough im completely new to this shit

I'm in the same boat m8

I think gemini is the only other one I can find that lets you directly put fiat money into to buy coins, and they carry all sorts of shitcoin.

Fuck Coinbase to death for how fucking long they take to verify. Paypal had my shit verified within the hour, and I've been waiting on Coinbase's slow fucking system for DAYS

What are some wallets you guys use that support multiple currencies

Jaxx seems alright from what I've seen but is there anything better

i buy on coinbase then instant transfer over to bittrex

I was thinking about buying BTC on coinbase and then using that to buy other shitcoins

good?

also is MyEtherWallet any good