2) Fill this form: poloniex.com/coinRequest

3) Use this data to fill form:

>What is the name of the coin?
PoSW Coin

>What is the coin's symbol?
POSW

>Please link to the announcement page.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

>If the coin has a website, please link it here.
poswallet.com/

>If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/

>Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *
PoSW delivers an unique service by being able to stake hundreds of coins at the same time, something anyone that holds a couple of PoS coins will use, since staking multiple PoS coins at the same time in a single computer is impossible due the wallets consuming too many resources.

POSW is a gateway coin to exchange in the poswallet site, and appreciates in value as the service gets used more. It's also seen as owning shares of the company, that will pay dividends to holders.

>If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
The selling point is the unique staking service, so it poses no competititon to Poloniex (the site has it's own exchange, but it's not really suited for trading, it's just to convert between coins).
In fact, Poloniex will become the #1 POSW trading exchange in no time. Investors will slowly start selling for profits once the price rises to mitigate risks and Poloniex will be the exchange of choice, so big volume is expected.

*use your own words

4) Talk about POSW in the Trollbox with each other. Don't directly shill it, just mentioned it and ask mods from time to time so they see there's an interest.

5) Bonus: Create a bunch of accounts and talk with each other about POSW in the Trollbox all day. As long as you are reasonable they'll not care, you can talk about coins that aren't listed.

I've seen literal shitcoins getting listed so we can get POSW which is actually useful.

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.bittrex.com/
slack.bittrex.com
reddit.com/r/PoSWallet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ABSOLUTELY THIS

Also: DO NOT forget to email [email protected] and request PoSWallet politely. Also, go to the Bittrex Slack and talk about PoSW.

Good points. Whats the Bittrex Slack and does POLO have a slack?

I'm still nervous boys

I've had a shitton of posw since 5k sats, but every other coin seems to be really taking off except this one

Which it shouldn't, it's a legitimately good coin

LETS FUCKING GO.

KEK

Genuinely tempted to buy POSW now after seeing this.

I've held out for so long though.

It's at a very nice dip right now. Why not go in?

How do I get an invite to the Bittrex slack?

Lets all get there and talk about POSW all day.

wont help, they dont list scams. only scam exchanges for POSW

BUY THE FUCKING DIPS BOOOYS! BUYING 7000 MORE AS WE SPEAK!!! YEAH!

slack.bittrex.com/

> it's a scammy scam scam scam haha owned :^)

Why are you posting this in every thread?

It's almost like you're FUDding to drive the price lower, hmm

slack.bittrex.com

Don't harass them tho and act like a super shill.

Keep it civil.

Bittrex is known for listing absolute shitcoins, pretty sure this passes the filter.

WHERE THE FUCK CAN BUY THIS FUCKING POSW BEFORE YOU GUYS TROLL THIS SHIT ON REAL FUCKING EXCHANGES!!!!!??????

Poswallet.com or yobit

OP before making this thread.

>yobit
is there a more scammier sounding crypto site ever?

livecoin too

C-Cex.io, Coinexchange.io as well

poswallet

if kek wills it

PoSW,

please please stop making threads. Nobody wants your fucking scam coin.

Nobody cares how many people you have come from your company to post, its a trash coin with almost no actual future value.

go

the

fuck

away

so we can have real conversations about shit that will actually moon.

Kek confirmed my post.

Its a scam.

You do know POSW is going to moon right?

I know its not. because its literally a scam.

if you dont work with posw you are either a bagholder or trying to believe the shit they sold.

get out while you can.

Can you guys help me out? How do I use PoSW ad an exchange to sell altcoins?

Saved for the collage

are people actually still falling for this, or is it just insiders larping as interested newbies

Lots of newbies on Veeky Forums since crypto has been in the news lately, user. So a lot of altcoiners are taking advantage of that in order to boost demand.

I wouldn't be surprised if half of this posw growth was due entirely to people here dumping their portfolios into it.

mostly the latter, but I dont want nocoiners starting with this trash coin so I commented.

Pls help. How do I sell altcoins for inflated prices on the PoSW exchange? There's like 20 of them.

samefag FUDding

>Promising coin with a good vision and interesting/different technology to boot comes out
>Veeky Forums "SHILLLLLLLLLLLLS SCAMMMMMMM COIN FAGS LOL"
>Veeky Forums a year later "tfw only 5 [INSERT COIN HERE]"
Rinse and fucking repeat.

Biz is telling everyone to buy eth. I love it. BUY THE TIP GOYS!!!

Only scammers are saying to buy this coin.

ETH, LTC, and XRP are honestly the only safe bets. PoSW coin is most likely hoping newbies buy into these forced threads so they can pump and dump.

Invest somewhere that your money wont plummet into being worth less than dust.

Seriously though, don't listen to these people trying you to steal your cash.

When ETH was sub $5, half the people of this board were convinced it was a Russian scam. I sold 2k ETH @ $4.00. I will not make the same mistake again so I will hold Posw either to the death or to the moon

yeah faggot cunt nigger when is this shit gonna moon u dumb cuck

I'm buying more POSW today, moon launch imminent

hey you can buy DASH on POSW!
not PIVX, because "it's not worth it" for POSW, but you can buy DASH, so BUY DASH TODAY!

ur a faggot nigger

Enjoy missing out on the imminent moon trip

Heeelpppppp

Me
Help

If dubs

ALL THE HATERS BUY POSW

praise

>XRP
Literally premined scam. Just lol at buying that shit.

What about PIVX? Why does no one really talk about it? I also really like POSW by the way.

PIVX was taken down from POSW, not due to an internal deal with Dash, but because it's "just not worth it"
PIVX is not POSW approved so don't buy!
make an account on POSW and buy lots of DASH and make sure you keep it in your POSW wallet!
again, do not buy pivx. buy dash and posw, lots of it

how much freaking posw do i have to own to get 1 posw per day in stakes?

Some fags on the Veeky Forums discord literally admitted to spreading FUD and disinformation on POSW today, including making the false dev threads on slack and here, I wouldn't take any of it seriously. Something to keep in mind. .

What is the deal with the insane amount of FUD with posw?

Proof here

bomp

>don't list scams
>BitBean an absolute shitty coin got listed
AYY

Bump.

Forever shilling until $5

bamp

yup

bump bump

Im screenshotting this thread and sending it to Julian and Tristan by the way

So they know a bunch of fucker spam mail their coin to get listed lol

> people interested in trading a coin
> spam

Nice NIGGER LOGIC FAGGOT

I think that might have the opposite effect that you're expecting

Wouldn't that mean there is a lot of interest and would put posw on the exchange?

If I was owner of an exchange like Julian or Tristan, do I want to allow PoSW, which is basically a coin that was created by competitor's exchange, to be listed on my own exchange?

It's like polo made a POLO coin and begging bittrex to list it on their exchange.

So it's a legitimate threat and not a shitcoin?

So I guess that means it's legit if they are worried to put it on an exchange.

I don't care if it is legit or not.

The point is, you try to get this coin to get listed on competitor's exchange, which kinda hard to believe they will do.

i dont understand posw. isnt it a service? why would it have a coin?

All I wanna know is when you get the dividends.

Nothing on the site explains anything about it, there's no timer, it just says "every month. you don't get credit if your posw coins aren't in your posw wallet when it's time for the payout.

Tell me.

End of every month. They announce when the block that pays the dividends arrives. Coins must be on your wallet in the staking tab (automatically sent there if you are using the site). Unless you have 15k+ and have been holding for a while now, dividends aren't good. It's probably why whales are manipulating the coin right now to accumulate and get bigger dividends

Eh the dividends aren't bad though

>XRP

mfw

PIVX was taken down because you gain more pivx from staking in your own wallet at the time and they didn't want to look like they were stealing coins. It will come back up with masternode staking so you earn more than if you have your pivx in your wallet.

The coin is meant to work as a common currency to trade between PoS coins. It also exists to share some profits made from the site.

reddit.com/r/PoSWallet/

watch videos

You don't get it. The selling point of poswallet is the multiple staking, the exchange is just a minimal part and is no competition. The exchange isnt even suited for proper trading. Polo and bittrex will become #1 volume POSW exchanges and fees is all they care about.
The exchange of POSW is mandatory in order to convert between coins on the fly while POSW token is the gateway coin to transform between all those coins.

Again no fucking competition for big exchanges.