/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music & discuss over new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1179 - Knock Knock Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEvXSqAhikU
youtube.com/watch?v=FXglHbYB1Y4
kotaku.com/sonic-the-hedgehogs-ultimate-life-form-doesnt-deser-510263172
youtube.com/watch?v=egDlOgo1UIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HERE I COME

floffu

ROUGHER THAN THE REST OF THEM

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

THE BEST OF THEM

YOU CALL ME KNUCKLES

Reminder.

Passionate lewd is probably the best kind, honestly. Anything that was already hot is only amplified.

I wonder how would Sonic look like if Nintendo and Sega merged in 90s.

Do you have the artist by any chance?

>Kiryu for Sm4sh

youtube.com/watch?v=bEvXSqAhikU
Defend This, Generationbabs

He probably would've stayed mostly the same I think, it's not like I can see into alternate timelines anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=FXglHbYB1Y4

It'd either be actually good or as dead as Starfox.

Please don't bully the spear wieldy egg pawn user he's trying his best

I don't get why people think it matters whether enemies attack you or not in boost games. Those games have a button to activate invincibility at almost any moment.

Does Sega have money?

At least he has an attack animation, unlike Forces.

Knuxouge officially BTFO. Prepare the throwable moms.

why is it so huge

>my feet is like fire
Was Sparky right?

I WAS BORN LIKE THIS TO FEAR NO ONE

what if Gemerl grew a dick and then he fucked Vanilla

Was I right about what?

Will the 2019 Sonic film be as good as Return to Little Planet?

Nah. Paramount can't top that masterpiece

Guess.

Of course not.

it's gonna be shite

If you had to pick one Sonic character to be your bestfriend, who would you pick and why?

How could they ever hope to top this?

Tails because he's nice and makes cool machines/planes and is into technology

froggy

Have you noticed Amy has stopped asking Sonic to marry her in the games? She may just ask him on an occasional date but that's it. Maybe she got tired of being rejected all the time?

who are the other two?

knuckles and sally?

>Guess
B-but how am I supposed to know what you're talking about unless you spell it out for me? I mean, what does Knuckles rapping about his feet being like fire have to do with me being right about something? My best guess is that you're referring to Knuckles' pyrokinetic capabilities, b-but chances are I'm probably way off and that's not what you meant at all. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, so just tell me!

What if Vanilla suddenly grew a dick and fucked Vector

when Sonic Team decided to stop using most of the Sonic cast besides the main 4, they realized they had to make Amy less obnoxious so people would actually like her. You can't have kids hating 1/4th of the main characters.

Mafia dude & some girl

Shadow because he wouldn't fucking bother me

Sticks because she's fucked in the head but in a fun way unlike Amy

Sonic because he seems like a genuinely nice guy

We are kindred spirits you and I.

Historical Chicago gangster and murderer and his mob moll.

You see Sonic used the time stones to casually travel around, including going to Chicago in 1929 and going to a Cheap Trick concert

Amy because she's caring & sweet

In the older games, it seemed like nobody liked Amy except Big and Cream.

From the games? Sonic, definitely. He's not the ultimate lifeform, but he sure as hell is the ultimate friend.

From the comics? Cat in pic related. She seems fun.

I think it will be at least good game movie.

They really didn't seem to like her either honestly.

>He's not the ultimate lifeform
According to Shadow, Sonic IS though...

Sonic cared for her back then, but he was also annoyed with her.

I love those faces

>genuinely nice guy

PIXELBRAIN

Asshole Sonic is best Sonic.

t. Brit Sonic

I think Cream at least did. Until Sonic Rush of course, when she became friends with Blaze.

You guessed right and won a reply that confirms it. Congratulations!

Shadow is a good friend too!

Incorrect kys

Cream seemed to be gradually losing respect for her over the course of the game upon seeing her Sonic obsession first hand.

That's probably my headcanon, but it entertains me to think that way.

Except Shadow literally says so in the game and is never proven wrong.

Prove it

>Pursue aquatic life.

That's so stupid yet I laught at it every time.

And now Cream never shows up (& is mostly seen with Blaze) & Amy has become basically a 4th member to Team Sonic. Kinda odd when you think about it.

Yeah, but that's only if you sit there for 10 minutes

Once Sonic accepted Amy into his team, she dropped Cream & Cheese like trash... poor rabbit.

And?

Amy is an ass in Sonic X, but she has amazing outfits.

Sonic Team has no idea what to do with her. And frankly I don't either.

Why does Cream exist?

what's up with the background

Add her to Team Sonic.

It's only gonna get worse for Cream if/when Sticks shows up as Amy's best friend.

True.

She was created to be Amy's best friend, but they pretty much gave that up, made her more of Blaze's friend & when both her & Blaze stopped being used, she pretty much lost purpose.

I have literally never actually seen this line in the game nor in any playthrough video of SA2 I've ever seen, and I'm beginning to think it's an urban legend.

kotaku.com/sonic-the-hedgehogs-ultimate-life-form-doesnt-deser-510263172

Cream the Rabbit & Cheese the Chao

Blaze the Cat

Sticks the Badger

WHO IS THE TRUE 5TH MEMBER OF TEAM SONIC?!

Look it up. It's real. Shadow says "Ha ha, Sonic. I think I know what the Ultimate Lifeform is... it must be you!"

Blaze because we're both shy and I like cats.

Cream, Sonic Advance 3/Sonic X prove this.

Sticks is too, but only in the Boom continuity.

Pretty sure he meant it as a joke, user.

How did Amy even get accepted in Sonic's team? He seemed like he wanted anything to do with her back then.

>Sonic Advance 3/Sonic X

Don't make me say the forbidden word.

Cream is a very powerful fighter and Shadow saved her once in his own game (which's probably not even canon anymore). She has a lot of purpose and potential. Just gotta use your brain a little and write it in properly, I'm not sure if anybody wants to bother.

She's Amy's Tails

Nega?

That never made sense to me. I understand the idea of loving someone so much that you want to marry them, but neither of them are legally adults. Though them getting married is inevitable.

Mobius?

*barely

She was Amy's Tails
And then she became Blaze's friend
So Amy merged with the main trio to form a quartet
And now instead Silver and Blaze are friends
Honestly like you said they have absolutely no idea what to do with Cream and she doesn't have much of a purpose

Discussing about whether Sonic is the Ultimate Lifeform is always pretty stupid because no one ever does the most important thing: explaining what the Ultimate Lifeform is in the first place!
If we say that the Ultimate Lifeform is a weapon created by Gerald then it's Shadow without the shadow of a doubt.
But we don't actually know what Gerald meant by that, do we? It is heavily implied that Shadow was based on the mural in Sonic 3K. It could as well be that Gerald referred to the Hedgehog on that mural as the Ultimate Lifeform, and Shadow was an attempt at replicating it.
If that's our definition, then there's no way for us to know anymore, because we don't know who the mural was predicting.
Or could it be that it was predicting both?

Seriously though, is the line the same in Japanese? Maybe it's just a weird translation, SA2 has a lot of those (like "so that's what Chaos Control is!" or "I'm the Chao Doctor!")

>Look it up. It's real.
I've tried. I've never actually seen the line used in the game. I'm not going to go chasing down fan forum posts that all quote each other; if it's not in the primary source then it doesn't exist.

But now IDW has Blaze. Honestly, I think Blaze is the most fitting because she was created in relation to Sonic, while Cream and Sticks exist primarily in relation to Amy.

With Blaze, we have Sonic, his sidekick, his rival, his "girlfriend", and now his ... counterpart from another dimension kinda-sorta.

The only issue is that she's... welll... from another dimension, and is also part of a duo with Silver (you all know it's true), who is a time-travelling Sonic from the future.

But, it's still fitting.

She forced her way in like all women do in regards to male social cliques.

She calmed down, he came around to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=egDlOgo1UIA

Blaze in IDW seems to be there as a way to bridge the gap between us and the new character, I don't see her sticking around much.