byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/9637
cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/9827785/17382032/ef608b46-599c-11e6-96cc-576883ed458b.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh did i fucked up one arrow

OPEN SOURCE IS SLAVERY TO THE MASSES

CLOSED SOURCE IS FREEDOM UNDER THE BENEVOLENT GUIDE OF THE SERVER OWNER AND PROJECT DEVELOPER

DOWN WITH OPEN SOURCE

DOWN WITH DEMOCRACY

Random name/appearance day when?

CLUSTERFACK HAS ARISEN!

Death to Admins.

Long Live Serbian Owners.

Toady has good potential but at the end of the day, he's slaughtered performance and gameplay while he works on his fantasy world generator. Nobody could look at the memory leaks, fps issues, and attacks breaking for the most part and saying yeah no this is pretty good. You'd be outraged even if you spent $20 on it on a steam sale.

>You'd be outraged even if you spent $20 on it on a steam sale.
Only literal retards buy single player games.

Wake me up when this round is over

nth for bfs

Fine we're going closed source, you have to be approved by clusterfack, pjb and dr celt before you can get access to the codebase.

pomf ! -W-

Hello

>not making the server whitelist only and introducing a fee for server-membership

What if 3Danon gets hit by a bus or something before the alpha is complete, and the code dies with him?

God bless *beep (3danon)

pomf why have you not banned pjb and cluster yet?

Because they didn't break any server rules. Told them if they did anything like the waterpotass again i'd repo ban them.

Beneficial viruses not curing themselves when?

When you code it

Even though as maintainers who are to enforce the rules as the gatekeepers to merges, they broke the rules everyone else has to play by and it was out of malicious spite to antagonize the players?

tfw sempai notices u :)))

>Because they didn't break any server rules. Told them if they did anything like the waterpotass again i'd repo ban them.

this is your shuttle for the shift, say something nice about it!

chill bees don't make you a pacifist, it's their honey that does.

At least I gibbed that queen. And also the detective.

KILL HOS
KILL WARDEN

>retarded ai
>retarded borgs
>retarded sec
why even live

because you learn about the extended-forcing lings and the failing aliens if you die

>approved by clusterfack, pjb and dr celt
That's like verifying if(TRUE && FALSE)

antonio died for fucking nothing

Under Islamic law the HOS and Warden should be killed on sight

Always look on the bright side of life; It could've been a lot worse. It can always be worse.

THEY'RE NOT BEES

and no fucks were given

It's finally over

God that round was horrible and great.
Sorry Warden and HoS, I tried to find and save you two in the end after rupturing the station in two.
t. ghlor
should have let me sucked you,
would have saved your hairline

If I had seen that fucking sec beheading him before they changed my laws, I would have just flooded them with anesthetic. Fuck that sec. A warden that was LITERALLY sympathizing with a fucking ling.

>bar drinks don't count as ethanol for the purposes of reagent reactions

How do I go about fixing this?

that's why you should never trust redshirts

Yet clusterfrack self merges a non-atomic nerf and buff pr in github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/9637
Or their entire childish bullshit over the attack animations "joke". When the joke is them being allowed on the repo at all.

Was the CMO a changeling at the end of the day?

>when you kill so many player mice that a ded mouse respawns as a plant man to tell you how angry he is
lol

>two bagulooses

Refactor or whatever it's all called to be a child of it

Don't flood with N2O, someone's going to get ZAS'd and you ass is gonna get banned. I've been there. Even if you use AAC scripts to fudge vent pressures, you need a heavily modified distro if you want to play N2O sniper games

that round is the most ANGERY i have got in a while
what a shitshow

>Play vore
>Bully and eat all mouse players
>They whine in LOOC and say they'll ahelp it
>Admins do not give a fuck about mice

>9637
Let the past fucking die

You did a great job with all those bodies! You're my favourite underling.

whats the wr speedrun for ending the round as antag? i remember hearing about cuban pete being a player who ended them fast but thats before my time (and ive been here for 3 years, so it must have been ages ago)

When he's put through a woodchipper. His attitude and arrogance have only gotten worse and he keeps fucking pulling the same shit over and over again for a game he doesn't even play anymore. Go ahead and use your script magic and pull all his actual round joins not to mention his last login was 10-25-2017.

He deosn't follow the rules
He eggs on his fellows breaking the rules

Is three major events not enough? Do you need to go through hundreds of PR's and issues where his track record as a blight is firmly established without a shadow of a doubt?

I made this a while ago, I think you might like it.

Though for the record, despite Clusterfack still technically having collaborator status, I'm not sure he's actually merged anything or even made a PR in quite some time.

Thanks

Also this, which wasn't in the compilation for some reason.

based pomf UwU

The xenoarch thing is really a bug though. PJB and the xenoarch metaclub managed to get it reverted anyways

I think it'd be interesting if maint were more lively. Some thoughts.

> Scatter rats through maint, maybe reduce the number of mice
> Rats can take one more hit than mice
> Rats have a bite attack that is weak, but can give you a disease
> If left alone long enough, mice/rats create "nests", which spawn more mice/rats
> Rats/mice are more mobile, and travel farther
> Fungi scattered around maint
> Some fungi are randomized in appearance/contained reagents from round to round
> Cockroaches spread disease, and multiply quickly if there is food or trash to consume
> Puddles of toxic waste that cause radiation damage, can be bottled to provide a cheap source of light (at the cost of doing a little radiation damage to yourself)
> Small chance for toxic waste to mutate rats into a bigger, more hostile mob

i want to marry niggles!

Tried to save you from the borg but I failed

It was a funny round, I fully expected to be succed, but somehow I made it through.

It's fucking hilarious that people bring that up specifically. He took the compromise being proposed by bauds instead of his own proposal. And even Sood said he would have merged it immediately afterwards.

how about an event that mutatates mice into rats. players can still play as them as rats. kill them all and they go back to mice, but if 1 rat is alive they keep spawning as rats. they enter vents and move in them slower, have more hp and hurt people

>cutting out the reponses that disprove 75% of that

>Doesn't follow the rules
>B-but maybe theoretically hypothetically possiboretictotallitory sood would have done it for him
>Which doesn't change that he still did what he knows he is not supposed to do and others are to hold him accountable for
>When everyone with merge rights involved should have done nothing more then comment then close it if it remained unatomic as is their duty
???

Feel free to go in the archives and find them and make a rebuttal compilation.

>Become a rat
>Crawl into the viro or xenobio distro never to be seen again
>Every 2.5/5min or whatever the cd is, all the metacomming ghosts spawn as rats, group up, then raid until the station is evacuated

Server metagrudges/drama are the real game desu

You're a fucking idiot

Compromise which gets 100% support which he changes to before merging
cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/9827785/17382032/ef608b46-599c-11e6-96cc-576883ed458b.png

gbasood commented on Aug 24, 2016
We talked about it actually before he did it
I would have merged it if not him

>I would have merged it if not him
Great, so then why didn't Clusterfack let Sood do that instead of breaking the rules?

Because the rules aren't unbreakable, and following the spirit of the rules rather than the letter of them is more important?

>Because the rules aren't unbreakable
What is the point of having rules if they can be ignored whenever it is convenient?

Except it wasn't more convenient in this case, he actually went and got approval before merging it. He followed the spirit of the rules, and the will of the playerbase, and you point it out as his greatest failure.

>Except it wasn't more convenient in this case
Then why did he do it?
Why not just allow another collaborator to merge it?

What about metafriendships
There are some actually good lads there, if distance wasn't a problem I'd not say no to talk with them for a bit

Obviously because he cares more about the spirit of the rules rather than the letter of the rules.

>Not being held accountable for breaking the rules is a grudge

>Nonatomic PR
>Isn't closed
>Muddy the support with fractured discussion on different parts of said PR that should have only been closed if it remained nonatomic let alone something as insanely unatomic as a buff and a nerf in the same pr. Something everyone with merge rights is supposed to enforce
>Try to shill for a tumor that needs to be cut out by posting a vote regarding half of the pr as proof that it was okay to merge said nonatomic pr
>He's still the one that merged it
>Something he knows full well not to do when it's not fixing crashes
>Instead of enforcing the rules or holding him accountable they just cover his ass
You're the fucking idiot.

Oh, I didn't know turning clusterfracks car into a bomb is okay. Spicy.
In what way is self-merging a nerf and a buff in the same PR using support for only part of the PR that never should have been combined in the first place following the spirit of the rule of fucking don't do it?

So everyone involved violating the rules of don't fucking make nonatomic pr's following the spirit of the rules? How is it following the will of the playerbase to disregard half of your nonatomic pr's discussion to merge what you want yourself instead of another merging it following the will?

His greatest failure is that he sees nothing wrong with his deliberate misdeeds going back years.

But why not abide by the letter of the rules anyway? What reason was there to not allow another collaborator to merge it, which would be in line with both the spirit of the rules AND the letter of the rules?

Because literally no one will touch him and he knows it. Even now, after years of this bullshit he still has his flags let alone being repobanned like he should have been long ago. There's no disincentive to him to not do it.

There are a lot of names I get along with. Glad to have them in the game, even if they sometimes get me killed.

Clusterfack saw years ago that nerfs couldn't get in the game without being paired with a buff. The proof of that is all around us today.

Because why should he care about the letter of the law rather than the spirit of it? I'd rather have someone that respects the spirit of the rules and flouts them than someone who disrespects the rules with bullshit and follows them to the letter.

post COMFY screenshots

I want Pomf's Ice Cream!

>Get along with people because I always try to help people out no matter their station or status.
>Don't static name, so it's a blank set each time.
It's actually just as fun.
Except when I AI, I use the same name always

It's almost like, when there isn't a good reason for something to be done, it shouldn't be done. Kind of why the rule is around between that and making it hard to find what shitcode broke something if you're sliding things in.

Because he holds merge rights and holds other people to rules he himself doesn't follow. He isn't respecting the spirit of the rules at all is a key part of the problem with his cancerous bullshit.

But nobody actually likes you yclat

>he isn't respecting the spirit of the rules at all
Except the part where he did that you want us to conveniently forget about.

>there isn't a good reason for something to be done, it shouldn't be done
Ha, but even if there isn't a good reason to complain about this people will still complain about it. I guess people just don't fucking do things that make sense all the time user.

I even have got along with their ckeys

>when you lagged to shit and screen hasn't updated in three minutes and all you have to go on is chat
not robust

I'm not him though

>eat the chefs special sauce
>its not special at all

Which version of BYOND are you running ? Try downgrading to 510.

>tfw too autistic to make friends with other spessmen

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

MoMMI tool upgrades when?

>change wrench to socket wrench, so they can actually fix and improve overpressurized pipes without having to steal from atmosia's limited supply
>added internal soldering iron, so they can fix fried airlock circuits, make new ones, and more
>added internal fuel can, to hold extra welding fuel for big jobs on-the-go without having to steal fuel tanks from around the station, and for holding sulphuric for the soldering iron
>added rapid cable layer, so they can actually perform moderate+ cable jobs in reasonable time, and without having to steal cable coils from around the station or make huge trips back to rechargers to replenish their tiny 50-coil internal supply over and over

Optional:
>T-ray scanner to p-ray scanner. Those extra few tiles radius help a lot!

>Because why should he care about the letter of the law rather than the spirit of it?
Because there was no good reason to ignore the letter of the law, and doing so caused a minor shitstorm?
Because there was nothing to gain and something to lose?

Do you really not have a more compelling reason than "Why not"?

git gud

>slugger
>starts lil battle
>walk into bar playing battle 2562

DM whomever you want to make friends with
That's how I did it, and it worked

Just find something to talk about and let the conversation go