Will ETH ever go back to $100?

Will ETH ever go back to $100?

I made the mistake of buying the dip and I'm not feeling too great right now.

Just hold for like three days at most. You should have some ETH as a long position though

of course it will. one stupid article on cnbc and it'll pump to 122

If this thing plummets back to $50 I don't know what I'll so.

Holy fuck. Imagine how would you feel if you bought when it was approaching $100 because you thought it would rise more. Of course it's going to rise, probably a lot.

Idk Veeky Forums tells me eth is the future so I believe them because I'm a retard.

if it actually plummets down to 50$, i'd scoop all that cheap AF ether up asap, holy fuck

only can only dream it dips that hard

I sold a bunch at $100, then bought in around $94 cause I thought "fuck yeah, this is the dip". Now it's $89 and I'm watching my gains I was so happy about disappear.

Change your tampons.

Man the fuck up you pussy ass fucking faggot fuck
>It's only been 2 days

I swear on me mum you n00bcoiners don't know SHIT about HODLing

B U Y
T H E
D I P

>H O D L THE G O D L

you sell sell sell and kys self like pic related
or wait until it picks itself up

Dude,89 is just fine. Relax.

>buying the dip
>mistake
How new?

Sell then

who /stillinthegreen/ here

Here
I literally can't lose money with BTC and ETH
Waiting for PoSW to moon

3100 euros on ETH
500 euros on LTC

200 euro profit still. Not that good. :/

From another ETH forum:
You guys realize that we're ONLY at a market cap of 8-9 billion. Auto Zone has a higher market cap than ETH right now at $20 billion. We still have a ways to go. $100 is just the beginning.

I keep buying at bad times and I'm still 25% up on what I invested, these coins just keep going up desu.

I've been holding since 15$

>timing the market

you trader fags will never learn will ya

I bought 1300 ETH at 4$ and have put it in cold storage.

You think you will earn more by trying to time peaks and bottoms?

SPOILER: It works until it doesn't

Watch me!

I just made 10k off xrp the last couple days.

What do if $50? You buy the dip idiot.

as long as its above $40, im profiting

> "Guys don't bother trying to find a consistent trading strategy, just go all in on something that will go up 4000%"

Why didn't I think of that!?

This. If I genuinely thought a coin would go up 4000% I wouldn't trade it.

The trading is to mitigate risk.

If I knew which coins would go up 4000% I would buy and hold them, but I don't so I grind out a consistent few percent a day using my trading strategy.

I'd cum in my pants for a shot at 50$ ETH desu

There are really only two methods - either a) go all in and buy the entire amount you want in one go and deal with the risk/reward of going all in at a single point, or b) buy in on a regular schedule, with the either the same amount of money ($500, dollar cost averaging) or the same amount of stock/crypto (500 shares/coins, value averaging).

This but I fucked up and bought too much ETH and then it crashed and I got caught so now I'm bagholding ETH of all things.

Eh, just flip some nigga

All of you need to relax and just wait. There are announcements, new features to be implemented, and all kinds of things that will create buzz around the corner. It is pretty funny watching you panic but christ people chill.

this kind of mentality is a good indication you need to sell. youre not even hoping it goes up anymore, youre hoping it doesnt drop.

What new announcements are coming for ETH and when?

This is an honest question.
I want to know if I'm going to be bagholding here for weeks or years.

Do you know what a crash is?

ETH is still way up from a week ago, you can't expect constant increases with no fluctuation.
Just because it's down from where you bought in doesn't mean anything.

Fucking get a grip you cunts. EVERYONE was talking about how great Eth would perform 1-2 months ago, then when it hit the $50 resistance point everyone moved their money elsewhere and started talking about how it was the end. $100 could very possibly be another barrier and Veeky Forums will start calling it a day on ethereum. Then it will shoot up to $200 and you'll all be crying and making
>tfw sold eth at $90
threads. By all means trade other coins, but for the love of allah, HODL MOST OF YOUR ETH.

No not at all man, i just got into this a few days ago and am approaching 200$ profit on a 300$ investment

only been a month and im 45% up.

LTC?

When is the ETH Alliance announcement?

I heard it was delayed to this month.

Got 2 eth at 50, got me off to a good start, the rest was btc at 1280.

Funniest part is coinbase taking 5 days to process made me the money. Had i got it instantly half wouldve gone straight to alt coins and id be pissed i didnt hold

Yeah also got into ltc around 18, not terrible

It won't. There's way too many people like you who would buy it up and keep it from dropping to 75, let alone 50.