Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H6YmUWc85yw
twitter.com/2dJazz/status/957551433171152896
clips.twitch.
arcsystemworks.jp/portal/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/c22de3a66a1cf8d91b87ba3eaef286d1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bullet is shit.

who bitch dis

Bullet is a shit character in both gameplay and design

4real

Why is Aris always talking shit about Marn's leg? Marn outta whoop his ass next time he sees him.

play black canary

thread theme

youtu.be/H6YmUWc85yw

Who the fuck is this?

Cartoon fighting game when?

Aris would fuck that dude up.

I don't think I like DBZF brehs. Its a bad feeling.

tfw a girl that liked me looked like 18 but i was too autistic to realize until it was too late
i like bully gfs

Reminder that japs are frauds who can only win in dead anime kusoge and....ARMS

post combos

Lili best ojou in fgs OP

posting from our living room

We need more characters. It's a sweaty sausage fest up in here an I don't like it.

Unironic post: I like everything except actually playing it vs other people. It's even less fun than SFV.

holy shit injustice looks bad

Why is Kolin so fun?

Jesus Christ that game's ugly as sin.

is tekkem 7 more fun

looks better than street fighter 5

Aris is probably the least intimidating fatass dude I've ever seen. He looks so out of shape.

CAPCOM

>DBFZ has a grand total of two waifus

WTF were they thinking?

Buy me Dragon Ball

Not much of an accomplishment desu

The only thing that looks as bad in jive is Cammy's air throw.

DBFZ is so good but itself it doesn't need waifus.

I don't own Tekken, sorry familia.

Is that supposed to be impressive?

yes

>tfw no gf

>it doesn't need waifus

18 is literally the greatest waifu in fighting games though

twitter.com/2dJazz/status/957551433171152896

What did Obama do?

MenaRD and Infiltration prove you don't need to play solid at all to be a champion in SFV. Observe their respective grand finals in Capcom Cup and EVO Japan and look at how many EX bullhorns/dps they're doing through blockstrings and wakeups. Look at how many times they opt to press a button on wakeup. It's utterly frustrating to see such a footsie-based legacy game like Street Fighter turn into this shit.

Dragon Ball doesn't have women that can fight effectively beyond 18. Everyone else is sucks (including most not even having ki powers) or made up for adaptations.

>no waifus
>10 times more popular than costume-fighter-V
how do you fail this bad capcom

Im the opposite of you, I think the lobby system is hell on Earth but when I finally get to play games I enjoy it a lot

>I like everything except actually playing it vs other people

I feel the exact same way. Its a bit too crazy and hectic for me with too few defensive options. At least in something like marvel 3 I dont have to worry about the entire cast being able to instantly teleport behind me or them dashing through fireballs.

I want to learn a new character but it's hard to step down from top fun

haha

>mena won a one-off and will never win anything again
>infil played MENAT all the way through the bracket
literally just try playing menat without being solid

clips.twitch.
tv/DignifiedCaringMacaroniFUNgineer

What's the alternative?

MOMOKUN

LOST

he made some #metoo joke on the commentary desk. i was wondering if someone would be a big old fag and make a huge deal about it and i'm guessing from that twatter post that someone did

>kevin spacey
thats other dudes tho, what do women have to do with it

If zhi made a #metoo joke he wouldn't have apologized

Where's based zhi when we need him?

Can't believe 18 so good bros

CALLING ALL GOOBERS
arcsystemworks.jp/portal/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/c22de3a66a1cf8d91b87ba3eaef286d1.pdf

Why does 17 look like a girl?

Based IRL BIG BODIES still living in vappas head rent free

This. Gorilla poster BTFO. Also Infil was taking huge risks doing that over and over. That kid was shook though near the end an just couldn't answer it.

menat doesnt have anything to mash through pressure at all and requires 100% fundies

YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>That tiny ass Johnny list
>That big ass Baiken list

SFV is the 11th best selling PS4 game of all time. I'm quite surprised.

>all that text for Axl and I-no
Shit,what does it mean?

Menat is the opposite of "fundies" you fucking morons. She lives and dies of getting a v-trigger comeback. You can't deny this.

Play Weiss

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO MY WIFE WITH NRS SHIT AGAIN

Im going to go ahead and deny it

menat is honest until she gets v-trigger
then she becomes the anime

> The length of that Baiken changelog

1 full vtrigger combo does ~300 damage

menat lives and dies off of fundamentals lmao. literally go and play menat. you have no idea how hard menat needs to work to choose the right button to keep people out in a game as unga as jive

There was no comeback to be had against Daigo, Infiltration dominated from start to finish.

Would it kill this dude to turn on a fucking light? Why even have a camera?

Is there any sort of team composition guide for DBFZ floating around explaining which characters work well in which positions etc? I suck at team building.

injustice and dragon ball are fun fun

it's the stonercam. i find it endearing. aris is amusing as fuck

so why is kid buu unga again

>She lives and dies of getting a v-trigger comeback

She lives and dies on Dhalsim sized normals that you can't whiff punish.

Aris looks better in low lighting

i'm not telling you if you can't figure it out yourself

My biggest problem is it feels like I don't have time to think while playing it. It's a lot of super dashing/dash punishing and mashing L/M. Every time I try to do a combo I practiced I just eat shit for it. I do better just mashing like everyone else. Defensively, unless I'm playing a saiyan, it feels like my options are limited.

Are the DBFZ lounges still fucked on PS4?

full screen sweep

just pick Goku Yellow, Goku Blue, & Goku Black

I'm sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't post negative things about games I don't like again. But God that webm was just hideous. I should have ignored it.

Super dashes are a free 2H with every character in the game for free and if someones mashing buttons just delay your normals and catch them mashing bro.

Why does he hate every game? He's calling Monster Hunter garbage but he's just too shit to play it.

>He's calling Monster Hunter garbage
no?

>Chipp got buffed

How did our guy MENARD do?

fucking stoners

I just want to run my Adult Gohan + Videl + Piccolo dream team

please don't let me down ArcSys

please not too many goku clones Scamco

Exposed and humiliated

Streamboars love to hate everything, and he's probably just fishing for donations.

Sent to losers by based John Takeuchi 0-2. And then eliminated by Storm Kubo 0-2.

>Tokido managed to eliminate Storm Kubo while Mena couldn't
lmao what a fraud.

FUCKING GOOBERS
complain about perfectly justified characters being bad until they get buffed into oblivion. I bet they're buffing i-no for literally no reason when she is THE most under the radar in the game.

9th

Lost to the biggest fraud of the tournament (Stormkubo) and the second place finisher. People aren't sleeping on Birdie anymore, but it could have been worse for him

WHERE IS THE BLANKA TRAILER
YOU PROMISED ME THE BLANKA TRAILER