You a nocoiner with $5000 to invest in cryptos with only LONG TERM gains in mind. No trading, no selling...

You a nocoiner with $5000 to invest in cryptos with only LONG TERM gains in mind. No trading, no selling, you won't even check the markets until 2020.
You will HODL through hell or high water

Which 5 coins would you pick today and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptoinvesting.net
bitcoinist.com/france-le-pen-national-front-ban-bitcoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=uiIYj9d8bOU
reddit.com/r/theblocknet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eth
ripple
waves
strat
rlc

imo

Eth
Ltc
Xrp
Gnt
Strat
In that order.

Eth
Golem
Strat
RLC
IOC

ether
ltc
gnt
strat
rlc

BTC
ETH
FRC
LTC

I duno about the other one?

1k GNT
2k Stratis
500 RLC
1k Ripple

500 ETH just to cover potential losses, would do more if I had more cash.

Are there a bunch of nerds scheming biz on a discord somewhere or is tgere really this much of a consensus on the future of altcoins

60/40 split between ETH and BTC.

posw
xby
pivx
edg

imo

>strat
>creator has operated ponzi schemes before
>several failed projects
>hes a niggr with a ghetto accent

wow lmao, if the owner isn't a crafty jew or autist, i don't wanna know.

No explanations or rationale, of course.

OP you're wasting your time asking such a question in an environment like this. People will just tell you whatever coin they're currently invested in so they can see short term gains. The answers will vary widely if you ask this same question in a couple months

Having said that, at least 50% into ETH. The rest into XRP, strat, or whatever you want. NEM or golem might be good choices too, but many of these are flavour of the month

Don't touch PoSW with a ten foot pole

Get a bit of FRN in there for just a bit of a boost

ALL IN $FRN VIVE LA FRANCE

Waves

1K into ETH
4x 1K into various moonshots hoping one hits

source? or are you just spreading rumors

50% btc other 50% in top 9 coins.

Could you provide an explanation for XRP and Strat?

>Which 5 coins would you pick today and why?

Notice none of these fuckken tards give a reason

This is balanced hedge/opportunity

1. BTC (hedge)
2. ETC (b/c gains over ETH)
3. RLC (b/c gains over GNT)
4. STR/XLM (b/c gains over XRP)
5. DCR (hi ball club gains)

Seriously, for 5 years, BTC all in and get in quick

Does FRN have a single new or interesting feature? I took a look at it when they first started shilling it here and it just looks like yet another BTC clone with no advantage over any other BTC clone.

>le unofficial official cryptocurrency of France meme
That's a meaningless marketing gimmick. Le Pen wants to ban crypto.

I'm not saying it won't go up but I am saying that if you would hold a BTC clone for 3 years you probably need to wear a helmet in public.

>Are there a bunch of nerds scheming biz on a discord somewhere or is tgere really this much of a consensus on the future of altcoins

I believe the consensus is altcoins have a future

I'd just buy the top 5, even split

>Le Pen wants to ban crypto.

link or it didnt happen

Remember France had minitel before the US had indoor plumbing

I am buying spread of alts, but trading them minimally as outlined on cryptoinvesting.net

I would pick top coins being offered with margin on exchanges: LTC, ETH, XRP, BTC, XLM = top coins safe bet. WILL go up as speculators join.

bitcoinist.com/france-le-pen-national-front-ban-bitcoin/
I thought it was common knowledge around here.

Not that it matters much. If you think a nationalist party that wants to end the Euro would adopt a cryptocoin as their national currency, you're a moron.

i just became a coiner with investing around $200
1 ETH
4 LTC
how did i do?

$4000 into XMR
$1000 into STRAT

XMR has solid devs, and is fully focused on getting a fully private and fungible currency. User friendlyness is a long time away, and will come with long term waiting.

Good XMR expl. but what about Strat, its vaporware and a banking system token

I guess that's a bit of a medium term crypto. Supernode implementation will cause it to moon, but I guess not long term.

I'd revise what I said and say you should keep the last 1k in BTC.

eh....

jk that's pretty much the same as me. I did 3 LTC and 1.5 ETH.

1eth:4ltc is the best diversity right now imo

Oh! What a cute lil nugget :3

Well, you bought at all time high, but I'm proud of you

You dumb niggers are too late for the STRAT train. It allready left and wont go any higher. I sold all my shit when it hit 1 dollar. Wont go higher than 2.

>>A game in community
>>A good small community
>>has not pumped at all
>>funny as fuck especially if you follow the chats
>>you can actually sell your own pepe creations for fucks sake... And while at the start some were kinda meh and copied they have started creating little peaces of art.

why are poor people so stupid?

p.s. no please go ahead, buy the next new thing some company is actually selling you. The community is too communistic for you...

*first community means development

>>did i told how bad this one is to spreading the news, advertishment and hyping?

>nobody mentions NEM

kek, newbs

ETH
POSW
RLC
Golem (not sure what the abbreviation is)
LTC

dude sounds british to me

forgot video
youtube.com/watch?v=uiIYj9d8bOU

>5 coins
No.
ETH
LTC
Wait for crash then BTC. That's it.

it's GNT (Golem Network Token)

Pick based on volume.

BTC
ETH
Ripple
LTC

Either Dash or Monaro

rlc
waves
steem
gnt
ltc

This. Smart money.

Let me ask you this. Have you seen a thread that has been started here and actually had all the beginning posts pertain to the topic and not turn into a shit show?

If the answer is yes, they are shilling.

LTC
GameCredits
RLC
Stratis
Waves

just traded for 2000 xrp

Eth
Rep

Nothing else. I wouldn't suggest buying in right now, either, since they will probably both be on discount soon.

>What you trade for that bag of XRP

Ans: a $1500 coin

I hope you all know that 7/10 of top ten are scams, vaporware or dangerous shitcoins. Only btc, ltc and monero have long term solidity.

Why Waves? Why Steem?

Actual serious reply

God tier:

BTC

Good tier:

LTC, ETH

High risk/High reward medium term:

POSW

Yeah, only buy into currency coins, great idea, retard.

You do realize there is far more to blockchain tech than just digital currency right?

Steem has real use, good for long term holding, it's just time for waves to move.

BTC 80%
ETH 10%
LTC 10%

btc (5%)
eth (15%)
hedge your ass

dash 1%
volt 79%
potential growth

ETH will outperform BTC.

BTC
ETHEREUM
MONERO

ETH
DGD
DGX
XRP
XMR
XDN

100% litecoin

>All these fags ignoring XRP

You idiots realize this has been the easiest way to make free money these past 2 months?

>so many RLC
We got some smart people here..
Where are all the iditos investing in POSW PIVX and BitBean? Did they all go broke and kys?

best answer frankly.

Monero is interesting but I don't see huge potential behind it.

Ethereum is the future of public blockchain tech, that's a no-brainer. Ether is highly undervalued... get on it now if you believe in crypto.

Golem looks pretty cool, they even have it working with Blender. I threw some money at it hopefully I finally caught something when it was still in its infancy.

Bought it as a long term hold, it's been fucking flying short term.

Right here dummie, up .5 btc in bean and holding for the longgterm.
Go into their livechat if you are a naysayer.

Hello OP, consider BLOCK if you have some spare time to do your due diligence. It's a Decentralized Exchange (true in the sense of the word "Decentralized" with many more features to be added on top. Been developed for the past 2 years (before other clones emergerd due to opensource nature) with another 1 to go, currently working on SPV multiwallet integration to eliminate the need to download separate blockchains.

blocknet.co
reddit.com/r/theblocknet/

XRP is garbage

Golem.

It's how movies and shit are going to be rendered in the future and it's only like 25 cents a token.

btc x2
eth x2
ltc

maybe gnt. nobody with half a brain would hold long term memecoins like posw

No1 real producers are going to put their movies on golem. The computers that run the program can see all the files being run. Maybe other tasks but not sensitive information

ETH 80%
GNT 20%

None, they are all too over priced because of all the dumb money floating around with little fundamental support to justify any of their prices.

Oh wow you're completely right!
These points are simply uncontestable. Your sources are the most reliable! Thank you I sold all my xrp I hate Ripple now

I believe that you only receive computational instructions. There's no risk of information leakage in a sufficiently large file.

>No1 real producers are going to put their movies on golem
wtf does this mean

KEK
>mfw it's @ $50+ this time next year

Cap this

>elderly or retarded detected

ETH
HNQ
GNT
LTC
BTC

So ETH is POW right now? And it's apparently going to POS? I don't really understand these concepts, but won't that mean that ETH is gonna split like ETC split off of it?

I'm planning on mostly ignoring my stash until the end of the year or so. I've got the following:
ETH
RLC
LTC
GNT
STRAT
WINGS
TRST
XEM

Any changes I should make before I start ignoring it?

Stop giving the house advantage away you moron.

Forgot to list BTC and a small amount of WAVES.

Why is ICN not mentioned here. 90% of all these coins already went up recently. Iconomi is still lagging behind, despite it owning a lot of ETH and a lot of pumped up Ethereum tokens like Golem. they're gonna use a part of the profit to buy back ICN tokens AND BURN them and use the other profit to reinvest further, soon they will be the biggest whale.

Are you me?

Im holding some ICN, it just sucks i have to buy that shit on kraken and it takes so long to wire over some more BTCs

4 BTC
680 ETH
1441 ETC
120 LTC
7000 XRP
160 DASH

MAID - technicals look prime
BELA - low circulating supply
BTC - main coin
LTC - just for the fun
ETH - might be something in it.

In this order

what's RLC?

GameCredits is vaporware scam, why are you recommending it?

>XRP

That is a centralised coin where devs directly affect its price. Only idiots would buy into this. Feel free to retort it though.

>Komodo
it's becoming more and more popular in China for some reason, has great marketing active development, friendly community and is still growing. I expect poloniex listing soon.
>DMD
It has steady growth in value, and it looks like it won't change in the future. Only 3m coins.
>NXS
Same as DMD.
>PoSW
Very risky, huge potential, if everything works out and a potential giant exchange.
>ETH
No brainer
>IOTA
Keep an eye on it. It has over 100m marketcap and is not even listed on any exchanges. It has potential to replace both BTC and ETH.

I made one of these threads a while ago(+ donations). And I did specifically say to buy EDG, RLC, WAVES, STRATIS and XRP.

Received 0 (zero) mBTC. The cryptos shot up, and whta's funny is that I have more. Many more. Maggots.

XEM
BTC
LTC
ETH
GNT

ripple
bitcoin
ether
golem
litecoin

>Which 5 coins would you pick today and why?
Gold and silver coins.

Platinum and Palladium too if you want.

80% ETH
10% REP
10% GNO

>mene coins
ebin

Why STRAT? I'm surprised to see that it's the 4rth or 5th most mentioned crypto in this thread