Why are we still here? Just to suffer? edition

A FINE KILL, SWIFT AND EFFICIENT >Season 5 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=pIhl_m8eH4M

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YS_v2hRLcQA
youtu.be/3YxJElToKGc
youtu.be/a9JGzBdfkp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F-For Honor is not dead guys

I just went to sleep and you fucks killed the gen. Can't I even get 4 hours of sleep?

how dare you let the gen die? you imbeciles

>You Imbeciles.

When?

never

Hopefully never

Why did we die I’m scared bros

Why are they leaving Warden in this miserable state for another season bros

For Goner

>fifteh/fifteh

Look what you made me do.

LOOK AT IT

You fags should have made webms to past the time

Because reddit. Just accept the fact you are the new kensei

im having fun with warden though?

>kensei is still shit with rework

L O L

Nah. he's got better shit, screen-cap this wardenfag

These first

kensei will be S tier. screen cap this

People said the reworks make kensei good now

i'm sure you'd have fun with just about anybody if you're having fun with warden. he has literally nothing

what info do we even have on the rework asides from that one clip from the trailer?

So what does everybody want from the reworks?What are we probably gonna get?

No feints and connections with other moves I’m guessing. People whine all they want about shaman but we all know the devs aren’t going to make blocking risky

*new*

>kensei gets armor on faster heavies and keeps his old moves as well as getting at least 1 or 2 new ones
>conq gets a move that quickly opens turtles and reinforces his own turtling, can also soft feint into gb
>zerk can aramusha feint to open up turtles and has unblockable on finisher (still does a shitload damage but can be parried), the infinite chain has armor but it doesn't armor the feint attacks

I guess I can see why all the hype for Highlander died on August 15th

>Highmanlet
>Not-So-Highlander
i tried

well i main kensei

the feint attacks in the trailer for zerker looked like he was cancelling heavies into lights in the same stance, like PK without the bleed

If it's anything like aramusha, anyone with a brain can block and hold out until they see the unblockable finisher that the dark may have to commit or has to feint early. Just blocking will sap their stamina and you can make a counter afterwards(would be a bitch to fight against in a gank).

Also for clarification, armor heavies only for the second heavy sensei throws in a chain. He can also armor his side finishers like the current build and his unblockable is on the top only but the new tech is that he can soft feint his side into top instead of strictly from top to anywhere

>the dark
>sensei
Zerk*
Kensei*
Inb4 phone user

Short nigga but my dick tall
for real tho you know he has never even been to Veeky Forums

None, they're talking out of their asses.

When will they learn?

None. February 1st has the rest of season 5 info

Why do people keep saying warden is bad? Is shoulder bash not good enough? What do you want from him?

I also enjoy him(f) aesthetically, in his executions and movements, but i'm also kinda salty at reddit for perpetuating this 50/50 nonsense.

youtu.be/YS_v2hRLcQA
And
youtu.be/3YxJElToKGc
>but he’s good!!
He’s a shitter stomper and little else. Without a fucking shoulder he has a top light that is always blocked, garbage feints, and a zone that grants a free Gb on block.

>he’s the Ryu of for Honor!!!

Warden mains are the worst

Now that is some funny bullshit. The hoops these niggas go through to justify not wanting to change him

Who’s the worst main that complains in chat?
Valks?
Highboi?
Conq?
Kensei?
US?

Nobushis without a doubt. There isn't a single a single hero whose mains are as insufferable as her's

Highlander by far.
Valks are mostly just ultra tryhards that desperately try to kill something and rarely chat

rude

Warden is pretty bad desu, his feint game is almost non existant. I'd actually argue that lawbringer even has a better feint game. His zone is unsafe his bash can be rolled away from or walked away from. Also he's fucking terrible in ganks you literally can't do any meaningful swapping as he really doesn't have any chains besides a light/shoulder.

Waifu fags?

>not spamming top heavy while ganking

The worst kind of waifu fags who believe they are good because they spam a zone.
>we don’t have anything!!!! It’s all she haz!!!!!!!!!!!
>spams nyaaa like a fucking weirdo
They are waifufags to the extreme.

Why do I get put on shit teams every time I queue in to dominion?

fucksake are you that autistic do i have to spell out when being ganked. Holy shit man deductive reasoning is a thing.

youtu.be/a9JGzBdfkp0

Can confirm nobushi mains are the absolute worst. All i can think of is some late teen behind the screen with the worst acne really skinny and probably smells like 4 day sweat with greasy hair.

>1v1 is boring
>2v2 is honor whining
>4v4 is still stomp or be stomped

4v4 is now surprise ass fucking by shaman over and over.

I hate 4v4 for the bullshit comeback mechanics it has made essentially for esports and a touch of MOBA influence

>surprise

should I try lb or pk?

Pk. You won’t like to lose as LB a lot.

That and everyone focusing on the duel meta since launch has filled their heads full of delusions that they're not absurdly powerful in the majority of the gamemodes. And because of that, they are braindead morons when it comes to discussions about the game's balance. Half of those abysmal rebbit posts the subreddit is known for that either defend fucking shaman or pk while still going on about how centurion is overpowered are from Nobushi players

>not fucking spamming heavy while being ganked
the fuck are you doing?

>Warden's Thicc Blooded
>completely immune to most damaging attacks in the game
>makes shaman unable to bite, glad unable to use skewer and nobushi can't get her max dmg
I hope they rework Warden next. Here's some new move suggestions he should get
>second rush attack incase the first one misses is a slow halfsword unblockable stab
>parried attack allows you to use unblockable mordhau that stuns but can be feinted or otherwise parried

Are most nobushi mains just not used to being punished after being parried?

They normally fight from long range so it's uncommon for them to get parried > gb like you do with most heroes. In other words, they're used to kiting heroes that being parried isn't that much of a inconvenience for them but when it happens they don't know how to retaliate, panic and try to back away.

Yeah. Surprise surprise shaman, the 2nd place holder of best warrior in the game, can’t punish a long range heavy parry at all. She’s got no parry counter, her pounce can be dodged when the parry stun wears off, her long range heavy can be blocked in time, her side dodge heavy is lacking in range to reach. Her only option is a bleed, and even then a nobu can hidden stance the bite after the nerf. Thats how they have this insane suggestion that most Shamans are easy to fight. When in reality not everyone has a pole weapon in the game

Really explains the amount of nobushis on reddit bitching about cent, because he can just knee into heavy against her off of a heavy parry whereas most other heroes get jack shit.

>makes shaman unable to bite, glad unable to use skewer and nobushi can't get her max dmg
>shamans being confused when they can't get their high damage hug as you slay them

Fine and dandy but give me some tier 1 and 2 feats that aren’t complete ass to use.

I saw some people arguing about how Vikings were actually losers last thread but didn't want to phone post, here are some sources now that I'm home.

>hehe you peasant, where is you God no-OH SHIT IT'S THE POPO, RUN

More sword-related moves. The shoulder bash nonsense is just retarded to look at. Make it a pommel or crossguard strike instead.

As a nobu main, I know I have range advantage but I also know that I am parry bait. That's where I try to play the HS feint game sometimes.

>All these fags complaining about Nobushi

As long as you don’t go in claiming Absolute BS like a fucking moron saying “parrying really isn’t that bad guys, I’m a rep 50 nobu main and it’s a struggle agasint Centurion in Dominion.” And “Shaman is pretty ok guys, she’s got no range after a parry and dodging her pounce is super easy, same with PK, you guys just need to get better”
If none of that. Youre as cool as ice but don’t be a fucking dummy

Is it the character they complain about, or the range advantage? Theoretically, if Nobu and Roach switched weapons, would the complaints still be the same? It makes sense that one would be annoyed trying to fight against a spear/polearm with a sword or axe. Inb4 FE weapon triangle kicks in

Conqueror feat isn't good?

>nobushi player can't tell the difference between people shitting on nobushi or shitting on her players
go figure

why would you use that over body count?

>oh yes odin cum in ma fukin ass yeah
>vikings R so tall dood a LUV big tall men
>reckon thor will throat fuck uz if I get a good bounty?
nordic "culture" is gutter trash

>he doesn't want to get parried

>Inb4 FE weapon triangle kicks in
shiiiieet

>staying on b
>not having the range of raider and kensei
It's shit.

so when are we getting a hoplite?

>range ever mattering when killing soldiers as a knight
?

Range does matter. One heavy you do kills 2-3 minions while kensei and raider can kill 4-6 with one swing. Your goal at B is to kill enough quickly so your minions can take b

this year

When Achilles is finally released in FGO.

For warden it doesn't. Kensei and raider still have to run in and individually kill each soldier while warden can just kill the entire crowd with a single lux while simultaneously taking another zone

>still talks about a 2nd feat in a 1st feat argument
You might wanna argue that with thick blooded which is pretty good sub for fiax

I miss the OC blitz we had at launch

>you're not allowed to talk about the best strategy for killing minions in an argument about killing minions
You weren't even arguing about the feat itself. You were saying warden can't do shit against minions as opposed to Raider and Kensei when that's fucking wrong

Then what's stopping him from running up to you and using his sprint heavy? Or running up and zoning? I get it his kit is as basic as it gets but he still has ways of forcing a reaction. Without his shoulder he's a worse orochi I get it but with the shoulder he's a better one. So what does warden need? Another unblockable? Faster attacks? Something else? Not saying I'm against ubi changing him but clearly he's not in the worst spot in the game either.

>that one scenario when you use two feats just to take b and heal
>when you can have two feats you are going to use all the time
You can focus on taking points instead of committing two feats for one strategy while you don't ever bother using body count the rest of the time because warden can't clear b as fast as the others. Same argument can be applied with aramusha, his body count is useless since he can't clear b as fast plus his attacks don't chain on minions at all. In Warden's case, he's stuck clearing b while your team loses two points or you use fiat at b just for the purpose of healing yourself while taking the point that can easily be lost. My argument is that I would rather take a feat that helps take other points and a feat that disables a damage type; over a feat I'm not going to use because warden can't make it as useful as the other classes unless I commit to using fiat as my second feat.

I'm kinda confused by the new description for thick blooded, does the 3 seconds of bleed protection prevent the initial bleed that triggered it?

>all that
>unreactable
Unless your playing on baby tier console sure. All of what you listed is blocked on reaction.

So you're perfectly capable of telling what attack he's throwing out every time he's running up you when you're not even locked on to him running away? Doesn't sound impossible I suppose but I doubt it's as reactable as you say. I never said it's unreactable either, but definitely hard to react to.

We just got to survive till Thursday bros

why did he catch the bird poo

He wants to smell it.