mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

Fun Polls:
www.strawpoll.me/14928352/

/aco/ thread:

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oax8g2jD5eE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2BF20fDftA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xth for Deathclaw gfs!

NV just crashed on me ;~;

Try Boulder Dome it's not too bad if you manage to get past the first part without going nuts.

2nd for larval impregnation when

I'm sorry to hear that user. If there's anything i can do to ease your pain let me know.

Reminder that Fallout was always Grimdark

>being a karmalet
>winning at caravan

>Installed mods to make gunfights a lot harder and enemy ai smarter
>Think I can take on a dolphinean merc squad with shitty lvl 2 tier equipment after clearing out a molerat nest
>triple laser musket headshot just makes them angry
>get pushed back onto the previously cleared landfill, die among molerat corpses on a pile of garbage
Well, at least it was a symbolic death.

A reminder that stealth + pistols is the most fun playstyle!

>Feel like Sam Fisher
>Get to hear all the banter between enemies
>No worries about rare valuables being flung across the room by explosions and plodding feet

The monkey had very good dialogue.

hi I play fallout 2

That's one sexy nun.

I think Fallout 4 is a good game. I've never played Fallout before Fallout 4. I bought New Vegas and 3 last Winter Sale and the graphics are just so horrible that I can't finish it. Not to mention the bad storyline.
>get shot in the head
>get patched up by a smooth talkin' baldie.
Shits fucking unrealistic. I imagine the older ones are worse.

>current year + 2
>still no hunting cap

It's never going to happen is it?

Is he the biggest cuck in all of New Vegas?

yeah, for about 2 days, but then stealth gets boring fast, I use it when necessary in survival but as a playstyle it gets old

I disagree, it never gets old for me.

I burn out very fast on power armor plus heavy weapon shenanigans. You end up almost entirely resorting on the Gatling Laser because everything else has rare as fuck ammo or sucks.

Someone has to make a mod about Dad becoming a mutie and travelling to the Commonwealth

shotguns never get old for me though

>I think Fallout 4 is good
>Fallout 4 is my first Fallout game

>tfw still manage to waste my time on the settlements

>Surviving getting shot in the head is unrealistic
People have survived that without even having the bullet removed.

But the settlements are the best part. Finally some true innovation from Bethesda.

That guys face is hilarious

>get Meltdown perk
>clear Vault 34

fuugg :DDD

>yfw you realize the guy you just tried to kill is a fucking replicant

didn't know soy was around post-fallout

I wish I was baiting man but unlike reddit I don't have a username associated with my opinion with the added bonus of people thinking shit like this is bait now that Veeky Forums is experiencing a post-post-ironic humor or whatever mental gymnastics its users use to go against the grain. I can drop the truth and then disappear into the crowd.

Whatever bro. I know Fallout 4 has the best storyline in all of these. Can't even see the wound when you create your character in Vegas. Can't even aim down your sight without mods in 3. Please. Guess 4 won't run on your toaster.

Its cool to be a ghoul

>Can't even aim down your sight without mods in 3.
Jesus Christ you sound like me when I was 13.

>NV
fuck off with that old shit, no one plays that anymore

it's not
someone had to tell ya, you're welcome

Pros:
Sweet sweet longevity

Cons:
Dick probably rotted off centuries ago
People treat you like an ugly nigger
Risk of turning into a tree

I don't know man, sounds like a mixed bag at best

Why do ghouls have eyelids anyway. Shouldn't that have fallen off with the rest of the skin?

Imagine waking up each morning and your morning routine consists of cleaning out your noseholes and moistening your eyeballs.

this, it's especially fun just firing from the hip and blasting people away

House is humanity's only hope to regain its glory, isn't he?

Why did BoS used route A? Route B seems a lot more shorter

>Dick probably rotted off centuries ago
Penises aren't made of cartilaginous tissue, so they would not have fallen off like their noses.
That said, it probably not comfortable either party during sex.
>Risk of turning into a tree
That's because of the FEV plant that grew into his head and not something inherent to ghouls.
Their skin hasn't completely fallen off, its in a constant state of decay

Maybe they wanted to terrorize as many settlements as possible along the way.

This chair looks comfy I'll just relax here for a whil-

*shink*

>a constant state of decay
What does that even mean? Decay is a process of decomposition until the object is eventually destroyed. Decay implies something is falling apart until it's gone. You can't be in a constant and unending state of decay unless it`s somehow counterbalanced by an equal process of growth.

That was actually great opportunity to expand the lore of the east coast. Instead we got this
youtube.com/watch?v=oax8g2jD5eE

>You can't be in a constant and unending state of decay unless it`s somehow counterbalanced by an equal process of growth.
You know radiation heals ghouls right? As long as there is radiation around them (there always is in this world) they skin will never fully rot off because they're in this cycle of healing and decaying.

Reminder that Cait's voice actress is a QT

>the wasteland needs to be cleansed and we're the ones to do it
Should start by putting on some gloves, picking up a broom and cleaning out the trash in addition to eradicating muties.

That's another thing i don't get, there are tonnes of buildings with perfectly fine roofs and walls, why is nobody living in them? There should be whole families shacked up in those ruins.

do ghouls smell like sun-dried leather or straight up rotten flesh?

>tfw you'll never be a post apocalyptic nun, going frome tribe to tribe, amlet to hamlet, town to town doing good works and spreading the message of Jesus Christ while blasting raiders with a shotgun

>

Because Bethesda doesn't care about lore, worldbuilding or anything else indicative of a good fiction experience, they care about making the games iconic and marketable.

Whatever it is, they smell like shit. I don't understand how anyone could tolerate living or working around them.

Imagine it depends on where they are.
The ghouls in the Slog who spend most of the day out in the sun farming probably smell like the leather.
Ferals who have been lying in dark, dank areas for centuries probably smell like rotting flesh.

I want to rip the piercing out of her nose

>not wanting to be a smooth talking scoundrel with your gigantic ghoul friend

Jeez, some people have no class

Why did Bethesda acquire the Fallout IP anyway? If only it could have at least gone to EA things wouldn't be quite as bad.

I doubt a game with religious christian main character could be made in today's political climate. Still like the idea and it existed in Wasteland 2. Would be nice to have a game where the goal isn't to save the world or stop the big bad guy but to just visit location to location and talk to people.

Midwest chapter, best chapter.

EA would have turned it into Far Cry:Atomic Boogaloo years ago.
At least with Bethesda it took them three games before getting into Far Cry terrirotry.

>If only it could have at least gone to EA things wouldn't be quite as bad.
>It'd be better in the hands of a truly souless company than in bethesda's
This is one of he dumbest things I've ever seen in this general.

>If only it could have at least gone to EA
fUCKIGN STOP

>gone to EA things wouldn't be quite as bad.
wat.

>If only it could have at least gone to EA things wouldn't be quite as bad
Goddamn, this is obvious bait, but it's so good I can't help myself. Enjoy the fucking (You)s.

Seeking shelter in a building that has

A) Not seen any maintenance in 200 years
B) Been struck with the shockwave of a high yield nuclear blast

Is possibly the most retarded thing you can do, you may as well keep a tally on the wall of how many days have passed before the roof collapse and nearly killed you if you were lucky enough to escape.

I'm not defending Bethesda's shit shacks, but building alternative shelters is more logical.

>we shouldn't fight back to defend this pristine valley that's been the homeland of this group for 100+ years, because they're ~innocent~, i gotta be the WHITE SAVIOR who protects their naivety

one of the few people who i don't mind getting a bad ending slide. feel like you failed forever, fuckstick, i'll be over here with joshua teaching these folk how to protect themselves while having him show mercy at the end of the last fight so they don't go overboard, moderation is important

>no Katy gf

>3 years
>still nothing
fucking when?

Reminder

>no real obvious "big bad" to begin with
>choose whether or not to play as a nun or monk
>start with either modified nun apparel for ease of movement but still covers the body with a kevlar vest over or the pastor's vestments with a kevlar vest over it
>tasked with going to *already built* settlement to settlement
>settler's won't trust you at first so they only give you simple menial tasks
>after a while they'll warm up to you and give you more challenging tasks such as recovering a child who wandered off or returning a kidnapped settler
>build enough reputation with the settlements to build a church in the settlement
>end game is where approaching a settlement that has a high enough reputation, the settlement children will run out to you, yelling "Brother/Sister user!" and you can give them trinkets and gifts that you found in the wasteland
>some settlements would have a certain vice, such as drug addiction, a prostitution ring, corrupt leaders, cultists, etc.

It's barely been 2, you dongle. And never. Fuck the plasma defender. Piece of shit gun.

>don't go full balls out crazy hijacking tech and being isolationist like west coast
>doesn't go full balls out crazy eradicating undesirables like east coast
>recruits those who are willing to assist and actually protects and works with settlements in their borders to form a new functioning nationstate

best chapter

When you make it.
Its been 2 years, why haven't you learned to mod yet if you want it so fucking bad?

>play original fallout again
>turns are slow as hell
I don't remember it being this painful

>Fallout 3
>Hey guys look we have this place called CUMONWEALTH *wink-wink*
>hey we also have this place called Great Lanta in Jersey
>What about Crater Banks?
>You know people still visit Philly? Do you know that Pittsburgh is still a thing as well?
>So we decided to make our next DLC about Pittsburgh and there you can learn about places like Erie Stretch and Ronto!
>and our next DLC is about island called Point Lookout where you can learn about places like The Abbey of the Road and Broken Banks
>Fallout 4
>YOU GUYZ REMEMBER FALLOUT 3 RIGHT REMEMBER CITADEL REMEMBER RIVET CITY REMEMBER ADAMS AIR FORCE BASE WHAT ABOUT NEW VEGAS YOU REMEMBER MOJAVE???
What went wrong

>but building alternative shelters is more logical
Even a rusty bed, 3 jugs and a camp fire underneath an overpass within earshot of gunners, ghouls and raiders?

Raiders can not look further than 6 feet because of radiation.

Like I said, I won't defend Bethesda's shit shacks or scenarios like you're describing. That is straight retarded too.

People should be out recycling bricks from old buildings, using alternatives like glass bottles or buckets, this is what people in craplands like Venezuela do.

See, I'd buy that argument if the "alternate shelter" wasn't three planks a bit of metal nailed together and calling it a day. If none of them know how to construct a decent fucking building, I don't think they're going to have the know-how to realise the buildings that are still standing 200 years later are potentially unsafe.

And they're still standing 200 years later, when all everyone else can only manage rickety ass junk shacks. I think I know which I'd use.

>People in Shady Sands had built stone houses and large defensive walls for themselves by 2160
>People in Boston were building a ramshackle shanty town in a baseball stadium in 2130
>By 2280 Shady Sands had developed into a full on city with a government that has reach across several states
>By 2280 Diamond City was still a ramshackle shithole
The difference between the west and east coasts in Fallout feels like comparing Hiroshima and Africa. If anyone steals the franchise from Bethesda they should explain away Fallout 3 and 4 by saying the east coast was hit with special nukes that made people retarded.

>tfw you'll never be a post apocalyptic nun (male)

>live in middle of a desert
>prosper and become a city state
>live in crowded city with raiders, gunners, mutants, synths, feral ghouls, and institute boogeymen
>don't prosper

Those commonwealth folk sure are stupid...

Alright Legionaries, listen up!

The greatest enemy of Ceasar is roaming the wastes, killing dozens of our men. Your orders are to shoot her on sight.

We're arranging a group of assassins to get and find her, and kill her.

Her description? She's wearing a.....pink dress.

bosfags are cucks

B E A V E R S

You mean the Railroad?

>Have no longterm goals
>Focus on helping a small minority over the general populace
>Have to hide because you're that shit
>Every single member has a chip on their shoulder and the manners of a goat

> If anyone steals the franchise from Bethesda they should explain away Fallout 3 and 4 by saying the east coast was hit with special nukes that made people retarded
It's all part of the Vault Experiment, see? Vault-Tec only allowed people with double digit IQ's into the East-Coast Vaults to see how it affected recovery efforts after the vaults opened. Unfortunately, they had to fill every vault on the East Coast with idiots to ensure that it took several decades before someone remotely intelligent came along. Vaults like 101 and 111, which were never meant to be opened, were exempt from this 'dum dums only' rule.

West coast was far more lethal than east coast desu. Nothing the East Coast had compared to an army of hyper-intelligent hulks.

If memory serves me right one of the main motivations for the NCR founders to band together was because they were constantly terrorized and besieged by Raider tribes like Jackals, Vipers and Khans.

But that approach would, eventually, lead to a changing landscape and progress and Bethesda can't have that. They just love their uncivilized wasteland too much. It helps them wave away any criticism like "where is law enforcement and basic infrastructure and plumbing? guys, it's been over 200 years! fucking shady sands was more advanced than diamond city".

Synths and Super Mutants shouldn't have been running around when Diamond City was first founded since I think the 'tute only started exporting Synth pillaging units and FEV rejects after they sealed their doors in 2180. And even then, if it was so dangerous in the city, they should've settled outside of it. Also, the east coast has Megaton, the town of fucking retards that unironically built their homes centered around a fucking nuke, that invite any random stranger that comes in to start poking at it.

So did they stop fucking with the .exe, or should I just move on?

Shitposting aside, do you gays think a canon BOS ending for FO4 could be a good thing?
Because so far a BOS controlled kingdom stretching from D.C. to the commonwealth is the closest thing the west coast has to progression.
I mean the east coast is literally in the stone age while the the west has trains running on time already.

Somehow I found Daniel to be even more enraging knowing the history of the place. Quite possivly my favorite part of HH was hunting down the story of the lone survivalist, that really struck a cord with me. How he went from being a terminally depressed guy too afraid and plain ol stubborn to pull the trigger to finally finding a new purpose, helping a few scared children who had fled into his valley. Their tribal descendents are basically his legacy in the world and Daniel tramples all over it. For all his good intentions he just pisses me off.

If Bethesda developed Fallout 1 there would've been people trying to settle in The Glow and The Master would've been voiced by Wes Johnson.
My money's on Minutemen being canon and not destroying The Brotherhood. Bethesda's too attached to their Aberration of Steel on the east coast.

To be fair Megaton was pretty much a pilgrimage for the Children of Atom and the City pretty much grew around them and thanks to their labour. Megatons founding backstory is one of the few things that are somewhat reasonable.

The Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel in 4 are CLEARLY villains.

The Minutemen aiding the Railroad will be canon.

>Worshiping radiation
That's also dumb.

>Kellogg as a child in NCR territory
>lives in a house, with pajamas, and comic books, and a functioning radio tuned to a functioning radio station, and a gun
>all of the amenities of a pre-war child
>this is a full century prior to Diamond City being some corrugated metal and garbage in a baseball stadium

Come on man thats a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2BF20fDftA

The canon ending will be the Minutemen defeat the Institute because the EC BoS is Bethesda's baby.

>Game has a clear message and tone that humanity isn't something that a machine can't possess
>Implying they'll make a faction that wants to destroy these "human" machines regardless of the fact that one of these machines is paragon on everything their faction embodies

Also, Maxson is an allegory for the kind of mentality that brought the world to the great war in the first place.

America believing only they had the right to certain tech and resources and fuck everyone and everything that thinks differently.

War never changes my dude.

>Game has a clear message and tone that humanity isn't something that a machine can't possess
What the hell are you talking about, FO4 does everything it can to make you care for Synths.