/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Blizzard World, the latest Hybrid map, is out now, along with new permanent cosmetics
youtube.com/watch?v=4I8BAPk-Lsg

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-gb/yeti-hunt

>Latest PC patch notes
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfbRXGePhfU
twitter.com/FLMayhem/status/955988718774452224
youtube.com/watch?v=Bpp6o_rPBWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moira is balanced stop being bad

Here comes T.Racer!

I love my wife Sombra!

I want to bully Reinhardt until he cries!

4st for reaper is a pedophile

What if like.... every support had a 20 second ult that lets them fly

And high health regen that can outheal most dps

You've got a funny way of showing it user.

Cheers luv the cavalry's here

When there's two or more people in the OP, what's your criteria for choosing who to bully? Just curious.

>when somebody picks widow and you go hanzo so the whole team tilts about double sniper but the team widow blow kisses towards you

What if every single hero had a 20 second ult that made them fly?

Is Rawkus /ourguy/?

Cocket Barage is ready!

>Lucio radius is tiny
>Pissing on everyone as moira is far more effective than AoE heals
>Gun is trash
>Wall riding is mostly a gimmick
>huge cooldowns
>Ult lasts 3 seconds, charges slowly, and hase a massive windup
>Literally exists for FAST

Lucio is sym tier now.

What if every single hero could press e to instantly win/escape/survive any fight?

The name is McCock

I want to KISS Moira! On the lips!

I want to BE Tracer!

>she will never cheer you on while playing overwatch on the big stage

Best girl.

>Playing genji in lower ranks
I feel bad for these people, this hero is so overpowered here

That's gay, she looks like a man.

I want to kiss Reinhardt! On the dick!

A gud genji is overpowered everywhere. Genji never stops being good. Even in OWL blade gets two kills consistently.

I want you the BE Tracer and then be my GF!

>I feel bad for these people
Liar.

Why would you wanna be Tracer? Her condition seems pretty shitty other than for picking up girls.

Will Shanghai be competitive after signing Miraculous Youngster players?

70dps. Moira's ult is one of the lowest-damage ones in the game, the only thing it has over msot other ults is barriers are useless against it which is why it's an excellent choke-point-breaking ability.

Which competitive meta is better, the current meta or APAC Premiere 2016?

Literally any meta that doesn't include mercy, yes, even the tank meta

>moira has a great escape/positioning ability, gets ult immediately, can heal her entire team simultaneously, super difficult to kill due to all the selfheal and vampirism
>mercy has unique resurrection ability, mediocre positioning ability, strong single-target heal/damage buff, can slightly upgrade all these abilities once in a while for 15 seconds
>zenyatta might as well be in attacker category, can heal, debuff and deal damage all at the same time from any range, doesn't even need an escape ability because he can stay far away from anything that can kill him and singlehandedly eliminate anything that can reach him, literal invulnerability for himself and almost invulnerability for his entire team once in a while
>ana can do literally everything, biogrenade is like three different abilities in one, super simple to use ultimate
>lucio is the only balanced healer in the game
So stop whining about Mercy and git gud you bronze shitters, reviving now takes literal ages and if you can't kill mercy during the reviving it's your fault only. The recent nerfs to mercy forced me to start picking other healers as well, and they all are super fucking strong, except lucio maybe, yet nobody bitches about zenyatta dealing ~180 damage with a single headshot

>shot hair

She's cute and has a kind disposition

How do I into competitive? I'm only level 23 right now and I'm honestly not very good. At what point should I start playing comp? I don't necessarily care about being a really high rank. Gold would be good enough for me because I would at least have some self respect.

>Main Lucio
>Can play Orisa, Roadhog, Mercy, Phara, Bastion, Tracer, Soldier in that order

I wanna stalk Tracer at night and then kill her with a knife. Cut her fucking throat and drink her yummy blood. And left her agonizing body at her girlfriend's doorstep.

>203507481
ooga booga me like mercy and communism

YES

NO

Leaked concept of Moira's halloween skin screencap this

Don't play Comp now you fool. Learn how all the heroes work and some game sense and positioning if you don't want ot be permanently stuck in Gold. Gi

Stay silver roastie

CANON

Does /owg/ hate divecomp?

Give it like 100 more levels.

God I love women of color of Overwatch so much

Do you wish Lena good night when you go to sleep?

Zen deals 102 damage on a discord headshot you worthless thot.

i hate it because i can't play Rein

D.Va is honestly one of my favourite characters ever.

She's mechanically one of the single most fun characters I've ever played. I think it's because of the mobility she has and the context that has within the game. Something about the way she can move freely while everyone else is relatively immobile or has very structured mobility feels so good.

Her personality is also amazing to me. I love how she plays the obnoxious cutesy act up to such a ridiculous degree and the fact she's so ridiculous "mary sue"-ish (for lack of a better word) in canon plays into that hilarious.

She's also fucking insanely cute and hot. Like god damn. Even in lots of tiny specific ways. Her straight -with-bits-of-waviness-at-the-bottom delicious chocolate hair, the hot pink she loves in all her stuff and that slightly angry look for example.

How do we stop footfags?

Eh, just makes you realize how mixing high mobility heroes in with characters that have limited mobility leads to issues

Since silver and below is the only place where mercy is OP, I think you should instead get out of there and join me here in midplat

ME UNGA WALK INTO ENEMY TEAM AND USE UNGA ZAPPY GUN TO SHOOT HEALER

>Symmetra's turrets are changed into mines which takes 3 seconds to arm, 0.5 second to trigger and deal 50 damage each

Will she be viable?

Which version of Overwatch has the best voice acting?

Korean?

I like it better than Triple Tank. That was a slog fest.

Anime

japanese and I don't even watch mangas

Would you say this looks comfy?

youtube.com/watch?v=bfbRXGePhfU

Yes.

Moira is just great to have near a choke point.

>Sling orbs into the choke point for great heals/damage
>Spray piss into the melee
>Give the enemy the succ when the piss supply runs low
>Charge your ult in 30sec then just point it into the choke

>midplat
Kek why would I want to play with plat shitters? Who boosted you roastie?

Jap manages to make Mei sound non-retarded and D.Va much cuter so it's up there. Some of the guys like McCree are questionable though.

Living on a rooftop seems comfy

Jap is okay too, but some heroes like McCree sound absolutely disgusting. So yes, Korean is probably the best overall. Japanese Widow says ara ara though

not jojo fans i take it

>40% isn't posting with a trip anymore
filteranon wont be happy about this

>Hating on Dio

Does anyone else think that everyone here does nothing but quickplay and has never touched a single comp match more than once? And that every time someone brings up rank it's just made up to add ethos to their shitslinging?

Now open target practice, pick zenyatta and check the liability of your claim. In the future refrain from talking about things you don't know, it will get you a reputation of a blabbermouth
>Who boosted you
I got to early plat by myself, then my mccree main buddy whom I pocketed carried me further

It's just that McCree sounds like he has sinus issues in all his lines

Is feelsbadman currently the worst player in the league?

You are already dead!

What kind of trouble will /ourguy/ stir up today?

How do you feel about your crutch being nerfed tomorrow? Do you play on learning a new character?

>throws to bronze
>picks genji
>"it's just an experiment" excuse at the beginning of the video
Ah, of course.

>it will get you a reputation of a blabbermouth
>reputation of a blabbermouth
>reputation
>anonymous

>Japanese Widow says ara ara though
No way

2 days, 4 hours...

twitter.com/FLMayhem/status/955988718774452224

Every male character needs a skin that shows off at least one pec.

Eh? Don’t tell me they gave Mccree Jotaro’s VA. And I assume since Dio is everywhere so is he?

>tfw no one to pocket heal and moan over mic for

Hear for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=Bpp6o_rPBWM

>those comments

If she gets nerfed once again I'll just completely change to moira or zenyatta, they are already stronger than mercy and sure as hell will not be nerfed in foreseeable future
Well you do have a life outside of this board do you

I'm in gold and use it to backdrop my shit opinions

She does, but she also sounds like a sex crazed christmas cake in the jap dub which suites her VA.

better than the others imo

I guess killing yourself is the only option left now.

Yes. I say "Goodnight, Lena" every time I go to bed.

4 days, 16 hrs

>responding to obvious roastie bait

>AAAHHHHHNNN
>AHHHH
>AHHAAHHHAAAAAAAHH
Literally can't play serious with those slutty moans the whole time

Am I that obvious?