/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2695
Dark Savers themes Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Q7AVVQpS!UPINQF4pmyg520CnFvybYaBTbuj9ZcZFqzdPx1KTpXI
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!VzIm2TqS!VmHBOn1Vkg-E6cdEOsoxkW9aflanBTbq1EpS5NI9AVo
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)

●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dlg/ for the game that bamboo swords were too stronk for

Go to a locals and try it. Or, you can save yourself the effort and just read the rulebook.

Second for Fiendess

>Banishment of the Banished
>Continuous Spell Card
>When a card is banished, you can target that card and apply the following effect:
>Banish that card.

How do I play Lyrilusc/Relinquished

make the lyrilusc that can attack directly
beef it up as much as you can
attack directly for game

Why can't I use a Proxy Dragon and an effect monster to summon Decode Talker?

because you're gay and gay niggers like you deserve to be beat to death, faggot

Post your field.

Lets build tellarknights guys. Post tips and techs, pic related and Diamond is soft lock, and with all the revival cards you play it's easy to set up.

Also Diamond negate effect isn't OPT

Time machine back when TTN was unbanned or focus on making Assembly Nightingale as strong as possible, you could use that field spell that makes any battle damage 1000, that means that a 3 mat AN can deal 3k. Relinquished stuff can help at baiting strikes and shit and serve as rank 1 fodder

It's because you're using an OCG card in the TCG.

>203530243

I'm playing the OCG

Gold Rares can't be used for Link summons.

To anyone who went to the sneak peek this weekend, what was your favorite card you pulled?
Also how do you play Mekk-Knights going first?

>Just wanted an excuse to show off his triple sleeve
My nigger

With Grinder Golem and/or Aleister, the Shokanshi.

are there any moon mirror shield equivalents?

Any alternatives in case Grinder Golem gets hit?

Post Aoi

Gofu and Mythra

I meant more like equip cards for singleton formats

Why would you need an equip card that functions like moon mirror shield, another equip card?

Grinder Golem, Level Eater also seems to be a good option as you can summon Linkuriboh with it and then set a card to summon a Jack Knight, and if it was Azure Blue/Indigo Eclipse you can move it to another column then link spam with it

>singleton formats
What does that mean?

I think by singleton format they meant a highlander format.

What's a good $100 budget deck that's not a pre-con for a beginner who's getting into paper YGO?

Helmet I guess. What are some recent helmet decks?
>Inb4 ABC

ABC.

>tfw no chaos hunter paizuri

Super Quants

talk about busy art, that is supposed to be Construct fused with who?

phantasm spiral if you don't use card of demise

Google is a thing retards

Why yugioh players are so fucking disrespectful and autistic holy fucking shit

Pendulum Magicians if you don't use Electrumite

>MTG
LMAO

What now?

>tfw still waiting for your quantums

>Batlamyus, the Arabic name for the astronomer Ptolemy

What is with this Quantum hype recently? They're worse than Noble Knights under MR4.

It's literally just one guy who spams to try and force the meme like he did with HEROs. The fact that he's frogposting should've made that obvious.

>he doesn't know

>Noble Knights

He's never coming back is he? Him ranking up into CDI used to cause so much butthurt it was amazing

so highlander

just wait till azzoth comes over and that's how they plan to sell

>sombre with the power of all the other tellarknights
>him

I'm just gonna mute opponents now

>If this card has a Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster as Xyz Materials: You can detach 1 material from this card; destroy all cards your opponent controls.
How would you go about getting this off?

What are you trying to say?

>Someone said mean things to me
People are always though over the Internet because they can't see the person they are insulting so it feels easier to them. Suck it up and move on.

What is ABC?
Card of Demise?
Electrumite?

No one cares about the meme nuke. People just want to cut off monster effects for the whole turn

It's a girl m8.

>After you Xyz Summon this card, monsters in your opponent's possession cannot activate their effects for the rest of this turn

Make Chthugha, IF into Norden, overlay into Nyarla, rank up into Azzathoth. Of course that's not happening anymore, but that was the intent.

I know about the first effect, you rank up into him with pic realted, but I was wondering about how the hell would you pull off his second effect

Who do you even play with?

That sounds nice but yeah rip.

>what is google

>with pic realted
>ignoring this stemming from ptol
>realted
it's time to stop

google?

I already explained how the second effect can be achieved (although you wouldn't be able to do it with Ptol).

What now?

I know, I was wondering in general how would you do it

Ptolemaeus can rank up into Azzathoth on your opponent's turn.

Then again I'm replying to "pretending to be retarded" bait.

You don't do it in general because it's a bad play the majority of the time, especially under MR4.

it's a game that requires you to be an asshole if you want to be competitive, or even win matches, you can't really have mercy or be nice with your opponents or shit will happen
>oh, you have an indestructible beater that needed 4 special summons? get mad while Tiaramisu smugs at you
>the fuck you frog
>KAIJU'D
>players creaming themselves while they do an FTK
>SHOCK MASTER, you won't get to do shit
>handtraps in general
>both unbreakable boards and Sphere mode
there is a lot of ways to be a cunt, and most of those ways help you to win

>Ptolemaeus can rank up into Azzathoth on your opponent's turn
But he's banned. Also I was talking about how would people get his second effect off.

I can see that but i just wanted to ask, thanks for explaining .

You were meant to overlay Norden/N'tss and Chuthuga/Hastorr into Nylarla and then use Nyarla to rank up into Azzathoth.

That neat, any more love craft monsters coming our way?

Nope, Korea abruptly ended the Lovecraft series, then went on to produce 2 waves of Paleozoics, then stopped doing exclusives altogether.

Tindangles in a couple days.

Anons i just bought a complete set of weather painter with the solely exception of 2 snow, did i get ripp off or got lucky, and is it ok to build them with invoked?

I forgot to add that i paid 20$

>red waifu warrior is cute
Archetype confirmed to be sheet?

>What are Zoodiacs

guess trickstars confirmed garbo then

I want to say that you mcfucked up but then i remember that Ciel (Snow) is expensive as shit (at least by common standards, she shouldn't be that much). And no, they don't go well with invoked, mostly because you're better off playing invoked in its own pure variant than with weather painters.

This guy right here. I was looking at him a few weeks ago thinking how I wish he'd come over to the TCG and lo and behold!

>the game is really gradually turning into cute lolis meta
What to do nao?

That's good imo, I'm the opposite of you where I have one snow but nothing else. I'm working on it

I was thinking about taking them into a stun direction with moon mirror shield, handtraps and other backrow. They are slow but they can out grind your opponent if you are patient and stop the right things.

Yeah i don't know why it cost so much when all the other cast cost less than 1$

Play the lolis?
What kind of question is that?

They are the typw of deck that can unironically become broken with one card, they have control and if they get a card that can make them stop being so slow they will be meta.
A field spell might help

>why is the shortprinted secret rare that's basically a mandatory 3-of expensive?

Should I build them with true dracos then? I was about to buy a invoked set because I really want to play those cute girls (and boys) and not lose most of the time.

These kinds of packs always have short print Secret Rares. Snow was one of them in this pack. Other notable examples in the past are Nekroz of Brionanc, PsyFrame Lord Omega, Phantom Knights of Breaksword, Darklord Ixchel, and Invocation.

Seriously this picture's thumbnail is totally different with the visible nipples.

She is part of a relatively bad archtype, she shouldn't cost that much.

>Yeah i don't know why it cost so much when all the other cast cost less than 1$
That's why also >They are the type of deck that can unironically become broken with one card
Yeah that card was suppose to be their link monster but they dropped the ball

nanda kore wa

>She is part of a relatively bad archtype, she shouldn't cost that much.
Look up Gateway to chaos price

Gateway to Chaos is expensive for an entirely different reason.

Forgot it was a rotation target, haven't seen people use it as much anymore.

just because dmg is shit doesn't mean all waifu decks are shit

Waifutax
Female cards will always cost more, especially if they're needed for their deck no matter how bad the deck is. Look at Nemesis Archer, Apprentice Illusion Magician, Silent Magician, Madolche Magileine, Ixchel etc.

Becoming broken with one card is reaching really high, the archetype still has a big load of issues, what they actually need is just a REAL photon trasher for the archetype, and the deck doesn't need a field spell when none of the painters can place it on the field

now I'm curious, what other waifu decks apart from trickstar and zoo have been competitive?

>what they actually need is just a REAL photon trasher for the archetype
This, summon one and pass especially when the backrow needs the monster to go off, is almost a death sentence today.