/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music & discuss over new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related.

/sthg/ #1181 - Uganda Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2oDd5oeEaIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HZNoAwMNcaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brudda...

DA QUEEN

Shadow is literally Sonic but better. Shadow would fucking kick Sonic's ass.

Because it's a placeholder, it can be later recolored.

It's almost that time bros.

Nah

Pink rat and blue rat belong together

I LOVE Sonic Forces soundtrack.
Its honestly the best thing about the game, and it fits it so well. It hardly panders to nostalgia with its themes (Episode Shadow entirely does, but weren't the tracks reused originally?), and is extremely creative, mixing a tone of unique and interesting music genres together such as orchestrial, dubstep, synths, vocals etc. There are so MANY great tracks. Infinite's Theme, Arsenel Pyramid, Egg Gate, with the crowning jewel being Fist Bump, one of the best vocal main themes for a Sonic game I've ever listened to.

I know people don't like the Classic stage music (cough, Faded hills, Cough), but I actually like them. I can understand why they hate the genesis-styled synths in these tracks, but I personally find them really appealing and fit the classic stages well.

With that being said, if the soundtrack wasn't any good, Forces would be a lot worse, but it really made up most of the game for me. (though I do achnowledge that Forces does a lot wrong)

Yeah... no

Is the Sonic fanbase slowly dying off?

way to use cancer normalscum memes in the OP
still
Shadaze~

Nope

I don't like the classic musics because they're really poorly mixed and the sound quality grates on my ears

MUH SEKRIT KLUB

>someone actually likes the Classic songs in Forces
My double nigger. What do you think of Sonic 4's music?

>fist bump and infinites theme
>good

oh boy

>complains about a sonic meme
>posts a ship
Weew

Death Egg and Iron Fortress would've been really good tracks if they weren't made on this shitty genesis font.

Do you know the way?

>Do you know the way?
She does

>slowly

I appreciate the good use of leitmotif in the soundtrack

Not him but it's better than Mania, and the only good thing about that game. I just wish the soundfont was better.

ships are related to sonic, ungandan knuckles isnt

Sonic 4 tracks can get kinda bland after a while.
I like Mania's more, sorry.[/spoilers]

Wrong

Thats... yeah that's just incorrect

Wow, that guy sure is a faggot. Everyone knows Cream is Tails's girlfriend!

>Nibroc
Also her face looks like shit. Muzzle too fat

SPIT ON DIS NON BELIEVA BOY!

>>reddit.com/r/DoYouKnowDaWey/

Sonic memes aren't Sonic-related.

Ships are literally memes

Shadow is literally Sonic but better. Shadow would fucking kick Sonic's ass.

>hed prefer deviant art iver Reddit
To each his own

I have lived in this world for a while now, and I'm very happy. I have more friends than I could ever hope for. Many of them might not be human, but they still are very nice and good to me. Oh, I'm very sorry, I really must tell you who I am. My name is Emilee Jean Groothuis. I'm a 15 year old, human, girl with an amazing personality. I have shoulder length brown hair with blonde streaks, hazel-green eyes, and rectangle, navy-blue glasses. I'm quite short for my age, it just runs in my family, I guess. Anyway, I live in this big base with all of my friends that are from different universe's. They are strange, brave, cute, funny, and all around fun to be around. But the awesome part is most of them aren't human like me.

Now, you might be wondering, "What is this girl even talking about?".

Well, I'll go around and you'll see what I mean.

I'm walking through the halls of our team's base. We live in a base that's underground. Don't tell anyone, but we get in here through a stump. … No? Okay. So, there's this stump in a field that no one ever notices. And there's a keypad hidden on it that our teammates type a passcode into, and then the stump's top will open up, and then people will jump down it! There is a slide that will lead them down to our base, and don't worry, there's a throw pillow so you have something soft to land on.

Anyway, the halls are full of doors. Each door is either a room for a teammate, a room for storage, or a bathroom, kitchen… you get the idea. So I'm walking, looking around for something or someone. I lost my DSi XL somewhere around here, and I'm hoping it'll turn up like it always does.

specific memes like knuckles music, get a load of this, and things that need the sonic context to be funny are sonic related

normie bait like ugandan knuckles and the sonic ms paint drawing that you do not need to know a thing about sonic to use are not sonic related

Is the Sonic fanbase dying off?

>memes I like count
Lol nope.

I then heard voices approaching. They sounded female and male. I saw two people coming from around the corner: a pink female hedgehog with jade green eyes and a red dress, and a blue hedgehog with emerald green eyes, a green t-shirt, red sneakers, and blue jeans. They were talking with each other and the pink hedgehog seemed to be blushing. I recognized these two as my friends, Sonic and Amy.

'Maybe they know where my DSi is?' I wondered.

I ran up to them, waving and smiling.

"Sonic! Amy!" I called.

They both looked up and saw me.

"Emilee, hi." Amy greeted.

Amy is a very close friend of mine, as is Sonic. I knew Amy was Sonic's girlfriend and I was happy for them.

"Hey, Amy, have you seen my DSi?" I asked my friend in pink.

She thought about it, tapping her chin. Then she shook her head in response.

"Nope, sorry."

I nodded and turned to Sonic.

"Nope, last time I saw it, you were playing it. Dunno what would've happened afterwards." the blue hero said, shrugging.

"Well, thanks anyway." I say politely.

You see, I'm generally a very polite person, but I can be very scary when I need to be!

Afterwards, I decided to go back into my room. I was getting tired of looking and needed a rest. I found my room. My door is decorated with my personality: Music, Art, Anime, MLP, and my name is written on it in my handwriting. Every one of us has a room with a door decorated with our personality. I touched the door, making it slide open. All of our doors can do that. I opened my eyes and stepped in.

"Lucy, I'm back-"

I halted in my words and tracks when I saw an ebony hedgehog with red streaks on his quills, ruby red eyes, an orange t-shirt, and blue jeans. He was sitting on my lounge chair and holding my dog Lucy in his arms, petting her. I actually have 5 dogs in my own universe, but sadly, only one of them came with me: Lucy. She's a dachshund with long black fur and soft brown eyes.

memes with context you stupid fucking retard

Whatever helps you sleep at night, but you can't stop people from posting sonic characters. Sorry.

>People unironically hate Tee Lopes
Explain.

They can't

He's not Jun Senoue.

Can't we just agree that everything Sonic is stupid? Besides, I don't mind memes,
just when they're not spammed to death.

I recognized the hedgehog as my best friend, Shadow the Hedgehog.

"S-Shadow-kun? What are you doing here?" I stuttered, stepping closer.

He stood up and set Lucy down on my bed.

"I came to return this to you," the ebony hedgehog replied.

He then pulled out my DSi XL. I gasped.

"Where did you find it?" I asked, taking it from him.

"In Wizerd's room. She was playing on it and eating ice cream." he answered, crossing his arms like he usually does.

I groaned. "That Wizerd… She's such an airhead."

(A/N: Wizerd is my cousin's fan character. she's a creature called a Mowaki. You'll see more of her later.)

"Anyway, thank you, Shadow-kun." I say.

He smirked and nodded.

"Well, I'm gonna go now." he said, walking off.

"Shadow-kun?" I say, making him halt and turn around.

I wanted to say something to him, but for some reason, I forgot what it was and got nervous.

"Nevermind," I say, blushing and waving my hand. "It's not important."

Shadow gave me a half smile and left. My door closed just as he left.

They do that too.

-
Already loving this better than the first one. What do you guys think?

Shadow: I think it's okay…

R&R!

He said FREEEZE
I said, I NEVA FREEEZE
And den I was away

What kind of music does Tee Lopes create again?

Please stop.

I-I don't know what you mean...

Pastebin your fucking Fanfic and post it once. Don't spam this thread.

Who said they hate him? I just don't like Mania's music as much as... well this guy got it right And even a lot of Ohtani's stuff.

I can agree with that.

>Japanese
Racist

>loss

I actually kekd at this one

He fucked up on the Lava Reef act 1 remix by not using the S3&K soundtrack version of the song. Also Senoue is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=2oDd5oeEaIQ

the difference is in the people who use them

if you find someone singing unknown from me you can guess theyre an actual sonic fan
but you can bet that most of the kids who use the ugandan knuckles meme dont know a thing about the games

Please continue.

now that forces is out where does it fit in the timeline?

To be honest I didn't even mind the Ugandan Knuckles meme. It only became annoying when you couldn't go 10 seconds without someone referencing it. It's the same reason why I grew bored of the Sanic or Gotta Go Fast jokes.

Eh, memes are memes. If you spam it repeatedly, it gets tired with or without context.

Seems about the same. Definitely seems like the amount of autism has decreased, or its contained itself better. There ain't much to talk about though with Forces and Mania having come out. So now we enter another drought until we get monthly comics.

This is why the one canon theory is not just retarded, it's actually impossible

Gosh user, thank you for the shitty meme edition.

I want Shadow to tie me up and torture me. I want him to nibble at my neck and lick it, then ram himself into me. I want to feel his cum filling me up! I want Shadow inside of me!

shitty timeline, its so fucking clustered, 0/10

I know there's an absense of humans in the recent sonic games, but I don't think they were fucking wiped out completely

It's not a theory, it's a fact that has been officially confirmed.
The trick is: there's no timeline anymore.

silver doesnt exist in blazes dimension

classic games are their own little package, adventure - shadow is its own, and unleashed - forces is the current

that explains why current characters are so far off from adventures development

Sonic stop.

I didn't click on it yet, but I swear, if I see 06 taking place before Rush.

This timeline is shitty but if anything then Forces is after Lost World, since Sonic recognizes Zavok.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZNoAwMNcaw

Can Sonic give me some love once in a while? I'm tired of being invisible to him.

Dude, you can't put the classics AFTER the Adventure games.

The timeline is in the order of release, fags. Except for 4 and Mania which takes place after Sonic 3&K..

Nah, it's the guy who made those Adventure renders

Why do we need two worlds when only one "main canon" game ever actually established the idea of a world where humans weren't plentiful?

The only reason humans aren't prevalent in Forces is:
A. Difficulty and a lack of motivation in having a human species for the Avatar.
B. To save money on development by greatly reusing assets.

Forces is the oddball game in this regard.

>Tfw ywn fug Sonic.

>timeline is in the order of release
If that's the case, how do you explain the False Sonic arc?

Adventure 1 picks up after Sonic 3.

ah of course. that makes a lot of sense actually.

Why? I want Shadow to fuck me!

Musical composition I can probably get but I can't see how 4 sounds than Mania.

It can be easily justified as this, but with how batshit crazy Izuka can be, he's just gonna keep on running with the idea of a human world and an animal world to the point where it's fully canon.

It needs to stop before it gets there.

Why couldn't the classics take place in the human world?

It's alright, but there's too much of an emphasis on guitars. Tee Lopes did a lot better with Mania.

This. There is no game canon that shows Sonic actively hopping from one world to another.

user are you gay?

stop hijacking my shadow images

Considering we only see one side of the planet it could have been established that Eggman already conquered the other half, or wanted to conquer this half first as to not deal with GUN immediately.

A lot of people talk about Adventure's story, 06's story, Forces' story

But how do we feel about Riders' story? I thought it was great. Not too dark, not too light and simple, tons of fun character interactions too.

Maybe a little bit.

This general is filled with fujoshits. And they need to be cleansed.