/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

I love Junko!

/pg/ FOUND OUT THAT WE LIKE THEM AND NOW THEY'RE GONNA PICK ON US AT SCHOOL

lovers

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

I love my wife!

ass

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I can't wait to surprise her on her birthday!

Junko loves Naegi!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Good ass.

Second best mage Shirogane!

we know you do Hajime

Please refrain from posting about games outside of their general, doing so is an act of heresy and will not be tolerated.

Not even in the top 16.

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

Why are Oumafags so triggered over Ouma being one of the younger students?

Nidaifag here. Taking a few sprite recolor requests. Not feeling up to vocaroos at the moment.

My favorite 40 year old man!

Wrong.

Strategy RPG where you control DangRons with Personas?

>i don't actually have anything to say so i'll just insist that you're triggered
last (you) from me

Never forget.

If you consider that triggered, then you're triggered by the idea that he's older.

How can Kiribitch even compete?

maki slobbering all over my black dick
me impregnating maki with the seed of the pharaohs
maki giving birth to my beautiful children

Because they're more mad over Amami and possibly Shirogane being confirmed older than him. For some reason they want Oma to be older than everyone.

A mature adult who knows that there's nothing wrong with embracing your childish side.

>seed of the pharaohs
WE

Hiro just commented on a Dangan thread

WUZ

Well at least he's maybe older than Gonta. That's something right?

I LOVE COCKS SO MUCH

He's entering middle age but he still has a youthful, cheeky spirit!

KANGZ OF GAMES

Wrong!
Maki is the third best mage!
?

Maki BIG coalburner

t. maki

So the reason Veeky Forums keeps breaking is he's too busy shitposting on Maki threads?

Of course Amami and Shirogane are older, they were both in DR52. Supposing that Danganronpa is a yearly show, they'd be at least one year older.

what the fuck

>Because they're more mad over Amami and possibly Shirogane being confirmed older than him. For some reason they want Oma to be older than everyone.
No? Where did you get that?

Mikan big self harm

Well, pukey pig woman, I made it..despite your directions.

>Of course Amami and Shirogane are older, they were both in DR52.

Rantaro is 3 years older due to the comment about the 3 year delay

I kind of want Shirogane to be middle-aged so people can bully her for being an old hag.

persona cucks SEETHING

And a cute, youthful boyfriend he can be intimate with without people looking at them funny or calling him a pedophile.

Ah, Ultimate Traditional Dancer Hiyoko, I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable double murder!

Rantaro was in DR52. Tsumugi wasn't.

Tsumugi wasn't in DR52.

I love Kirumi!

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Maki my big cuddleslut!

welp guys
get ready. once reddit screenshots that hiro post and it goes viral all over the internet an entire wave of ironic weebs are going to get into DR and ruin this general.

Shirogane wanted to bang Amami but Amami was to busy fucking other girls.

She's dead

who
the actual fuck
cares

>an entire wave of ironic weebs are going to get into DR
Somebody tell him

As if this general wasn't ruined already? I'd rather we hit bump limit instead of image limit again.

I want Tsumugi to be revealed to be a virgin nobody would touch.

Rantaro at the very least has to be 18 since he's seen in his high school outfit in the prologue and calls himself a high schooler among the other high schooler unless he was lying. He'd be a third year in high school.

Which means he was 15 about to enter high school when he got nabbed for DR52.

/pg/ is making fun of us again.

>ruin this general.
oh no no no no
look at this dude

So what?
We have memes.

is that the moot guy that made yotsuba

I want /drg/ to have a evening day

/v/ is making fun of us again

Accurate. Amami wouldn't notice Shirogane.

what post

>Hiro is a Makifag

chisa pizza

You okay there, Seikofriend?

no. let him live a lie for him to be happy.

>that gif
T W I S T E D

Why do you guys make a new thread at image limit?

She’s alive in my heart

I know this is a shit post but what kind of logic is this?
>Reddit knowing who hiro is
>Reddit stumbling upon a screenshot of hiro saying "Nope"
>Reddit caring two shits about it enough to start trying to regular here

shiisaa pizza>chisa pizza

Amami presumably being 18-19 and Gonta being the youngest are the only canon ages given.

cause a lot of people just want to spam images/ritualpost instead of discussing anything

So we can continue posting pictures of our wives/waifus!

You know why.

Have a look at this

no i'm net, gibbe hulp

Fucking gross. Really tells the quality of your general.

I thought it was fake until I saw the Junkofag post

I cant

FUCK hiroyuki

If they're all chosen from the same year sans Amami then you can easily order their ages. However, if Gonta is the absolute youngest and they're in different years, then Maki and Kaede cannot be first years because of how the age cut-offs work.

I get Amami but how is Gonta being the youngest confirmed? I mean yeah his birthday is one of the later ones but it's before Kaede and Maki's. Also that is assuming everyone except Rantaro is from the same school year which is possible but not confirmed.

There's a /drg/ board at infinitechan, if anyone's interested.

Whatcha need?

Sell me on why I should swing over there.

>your general
leave. it's a shit general but it's my general. much like a salmon returning to its home to spawn, this is where i will die

>However, if Gonta is the absolute youngest and they're in different years, then Maki and Kaede cannot be first years because of how the age cut-offs work.
Isn't the cutoff like late March/early April in Japan? Since thats when the new school year begins?

Reminder that we don't necessarily need images to have a good thread

I want you morning night tomoorow day night noon evening today, Saiako.

Yep. Basically, you enter kindergarten at 5 with the cutoff of April first. Ergo, the closer you are to April by birthday, the older you are in your class.

If Gonta is the absolute youngest, then Kaede and Maki can't be in his same year, because their birthdays are after his. If they were in the same class, they would be younger than him.