/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>4.2 Patch Notes

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>4.2 Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.2 - Rise of a New Sun (embed)

>Patch 4.2 teasers
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/XiA3sXMb (embed)

last thread: →

Post chocobos.

This thread is now under lalafell control.

Lalafells are cute!

anyone have that video/webm/gif of the guy going into public toilet, collecting shit and condoms and then taking a bath in it

Shit game. Shit patch. Anyone who's excited is delusional and you should stop supporting Square Enix.

Thanks, "friend" of Kaori for the lewds.

Do you have any other vidya you like to play?

youre so freakin hot abe omg yummy i love her so freakin much shes so delicious baby. love abe so much shes so hot omg. mmmmmmm shes so hot i love abe i love abe so much shes fine as hell shes pretty shes beautiful shes got a beautiful body beautiful rack yummy im lucky to have her love abe kiss love you baby kiss mmmm abe love you love you so freakin hot and fine yummy delicious mmmm love you abe i love you abe youre so hot so freakin hot yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy delicious youre hot youre delicious youre hot my hot girlfriend

Odin grey lewds when

Would this work for Monk
>Fists of fire still slows down attacks but increases damage
>Fists of wind increases skill speed by an amount of DPS similar to FoF
>Fists of Earth still reduces damage

This way it would actually encourage people to stance dance with Monk and stop bitching about GL4 for now. People with shinternet can use FoF and someone with good internet can dance between the two for a lot more DPS

Post cute boys.

Cool game! cool patch!! get very excited user!!!!!!

some of your best work puttel

he's still vengeful after all these years

Not much else. dota, 100% oj and ghost recon wildlands

Shut the fuck up you drone.

The dark knights will see this patch through.

I don't play any of those, sorry user.
But we can hang out here!
Tell me about yourself.

Stop being rude right NOW or else..

mommy...

>new kaori gunpla model

are you the guy that got a commission of your lalafell being fucked by carbuncle
if yes, you're gay and i hate you

Sauce

Post Maintanence au ra!

{Hello!}

The TBN change is unironically a moderate buff, it's going to be a lot easier to pop on CD and get free mitigation. I do wish we had our parry synergy back, Dark Dance/Low Blow(+Blood Wep)/Reprisal felt really rewarding to manage.

I just want scourge back. Cool as fuck animation they removed forever.

Alrighty!
I'm nearing college graduation and procrastinating all my work by playing xiv. It's been a fun few months. I've tried playing the games I listed alone, but they get boring pretty fast solo. How about you?

If you had trouble with 5s on the previous TBN, you're a shitter. Both DRK "buffs" are terrible.

This
Can we spam the forum with this shit when they take questions for the next live letter?

how is the new delerium terrible

Eh, I turned off auto-renew on my sub after reading the 4.2 patch notes. Dunno if I'll drop this game or not, but I'm getting really bored with the Melee+Bard obsession that YoshiP seems to have (RIP casters), and the DRK+WAR changes are just the biggest "what" I've ever seen in a patch.

*puts scourge back in as a role skill*

such a contrarian xD

Ooh, nice.
Nothing noteworthy about me sadly.
The only games I play anymore are League and ffxiv, though I'm a new player to ffxiv and haven't really been on league since I started.
What server and race are you?

>greylets trying to analyze gameplay

change the channel and post cringe

Im taking a break for WoW to catch up and finish Legion and maybe touch on the new BFA stuff. I don't like how they're handing glamour, housing, Eureka and the lack of deep dungeon by now. Clearly the whole game still needs more time in the oven or a new director.

They could easily make dark arts buffed soul eater turn into scourge animation. They already have the technology for it changing skills based on buffs.

post lewdlanders

>Im taking a break for WoW to catch up and finish Legion
boy you're in for a major shitshow

Are you here, Cherry Hammer?

Okay I might but for what purpose? Is there a purpose to these Midlanders and their posting?

I dont have any

I'm on Mateus. moonc@
I tried league a long time ago. I had the worst bot game experience ever and never came back. How long ago did you start playing?

Is this Kaori Irving person as Jeph Irving? That dude was thirsty but pretty harmless. Whats the lore with him becoming a catgirl thats into cum inflation?

It does nothing to fix a majority of DRK's useless abilities, the job is still 1-2-3, the blackest night is still always a negative-gain if you do use it, and the delirium change itself while yes it is a dps increase it's almost insignificant and will still be lower than the other two tanks. DRK doesn't provide anything the other two tanks do and its "utility (TBN)" is hot garbage.

>they are person
>person has fetish
that’s about it

>valentine's

>No mention of big fish in the patch notes

Boss autoattacks were usually 3s apart, meaning that you had to carefully time it so that the server registers 2 hits before the buff falls off due the serverside delay on registering the buff. Also, shields like Galvanize, Benison, etc could take priority over TBN and soak an auto, resulting in a wasted shield. This just means that if the boss isn't about to do a long cast, and you don't need TBN in the next 15s for a tank buster, you can press it without putting too much thought into it.

New Delirium isn't terrible, it's a decent buff and will give DRK a good amount more MP, but in terms of DPS it is quite small, like 1-2% DPS increase max.

Release.

He's gonna be in the new Hildibrand quests, right?

Should i keep playing sam or swap to a different meele DPS

I've been thinking of starting a character on mateus since I like to rp
I started playing I think a month and a half ago. It's been great so far. I managed to hit ilevel 330 a few days ago.
I'm on cerberus and a lalafell

why are people so obsessed with meta comps when every job can clear everything no problem? is it speedrunning autism?

Do you like SAM?

anyone wanna play something?
pubg, league, overwatch etc.

>tfw want to make lewd teasing gposes of my au ra
>dont wanna get called cringe by friends and posters
>bad at gposes to begin with

Why wouldn't you want to use the best comp available to you?

TBN is basically potency neutral when used out of Grit, and it's a potency gain in Grit.

(150 + 250 + 300 + 140) / 3 = 280 PPGCD on DA SE combo

(150 + 250 + 300 + 400) / 4 = 275 PPGCD on SE combo + 1 BS, but you also get 20% more hp through the shield which allows for more healer DPS.

>yoshi hears complaints that DRK got neutered and made into a brainlet class
>responds by making WAR into even more of a brainlet class
Th-thanks

Sorry, not interested in lalafell.

-Yysara

such a comedian xD

Vjera

>Cool as fuck animation they removed forever
old delirium too

thought you sold your account and quit the game?

He did. Like 3 times. This is his 3rd or 4th account.

Imagine the fat greasy grown man behind the character.

;_;
why does everyone always bully lalas...

I don't know much about the mateus rp scene, but it seems big enough. I've been stuck at 330 since all I do is level up other classes

pump!

I can't disagree with you, it seems like a lot of jobs are being pushed to the sidelines just because Yoshi doesn't know what to do with them. SAM, maybe BLM will be okay, they're bringing MNK back which is good, but the new idea for WAR/DRK are just pathetic.

I do this everything I get bored, better to make money than just leave an account sitting around collecting dust, especially since jump pots are unlimited now.

kek

seems like you're wasting a shit ton of time looking for a specific comp in PF and even if you do find the best comp, chances are the player fucking sucks. what good is a meta comp if you still fall off the map

Don't you have an EB, grown man.

wanna level classes w/ me user

looks like michigan's penman is out and about lads.

He always liked cum inflation.
He always changed back and forth from his male and catgirl characters.

lalafell are ugly and no one wants to lewd uglys

>make money
What money are you making selling an account for far cheaper than you'd like to claim only to turn around and spend money on a box, sub and now jump potion?

Then just find a person who plays the job and is good. Why pick someone who's shit just because of the job?
If I'm looking for a rep for the week I'm not gonna get a graylet DRG just for the sake of having DRG, I'd rather take the orange MNK.
Doesn't mean I still wouldn't rather have a DRG over a MNK though.

Can you two retards at least fling some real dirt instead of this writer/comedian Jerry Seinfeld act you got going

>tfw your crush shares a name with an lol champ and it's hard as shit to stalk them on fireden
help

fix drk

I've heard it was pretty big ,yeah.
> I've been stuck at 330 since all I do is level up other classes
I'm kinda the opposite. I hate leveling classes with a passion, so I'm strictly a SCH and SMN main forever.
Who mentioned lewding?

just put the DoT on power slash desu

post last screenshot before maintenance

riri a qt

i assumed because thats what people ITT are usually whining about, but no one wants to be friends with people who CHOSE to be ugly either

Have you considered suicide

yeah

dirk is fine, yer playin it wrong

the game is like 20 USD, and jump pots are 50 combined, it's not that expensive at all

I think my lalafell is cute.