Was just fired form a hedge fund after workign there for almost two years

Was just fired form a hedge fund after workign there for almost two years.
Sell your ETH.
They sold at 98 and are expecting it to dive to somewhere between 60 and 70 dollars and they are not planning on buying for a while after that so they are not expecing it to rise afer for a while.

We had investments in ETH and took part in a few crypto ICOs. These guys know what they are doing.
There were also rumors going that they have connections to diff devs and get early notices about events in exchange for different favors and funding...
In short, be careful and dont invest in ETH atm and even better, sell cause chances are its gonna dive soon.

well im convinced

If Eth dives in value, it's primarily because BTC itself is diving.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

why were you fired user?

They outsourced my department and screwed me on comp.

How long is a while to rise.

>Being this disposable
>Being privy to this type of information

Pick one.

some of you are alright

dont be in bitbean tomorrow

Nice roleplay lol
300 by eoy, then we're going WARP 10

TIME TRAVELER IS THAT YOU
Hedge funds aren't allowed to trade anything that isn't SEC regulated you fuck
Get out of here with that shit

So you're telling me to invest in BitBean?

proof or gtfo

> Goes short
> Creates unconvincing post about having insider knowledge on condiment exchange forum to try drive price lower.
> mfw

If you were actually fired from a hedge fund you could tell us what fund you worked for and even provide proof, because they wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Therefore, you are a roleplayer.

This.

This is how NEETs cope with having no life, by pretending they were part of a hedge fund.

If dubs hen e.g. goes to 200 tonight

If 666 devil makes eth goto 666 by tomorrow may 6th

I'm OP's boss, we fired him for whacking off dudes in the bathroom on company time.

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
time to buy boys

I bought the dip at 5700000. Feels good

Time to grab my clock and pull it

what sort of hedge fund invests in cryoptocoins lol

Dont believe me? I dont owe any of you anything. simply wanted to help by Veeky Forums bros. Its your money.

Hedge funds aren't allowed to trade anything that isn't SEC regulated you fucking retard
Nice try though

Yes, officially.
Its not allowed but everyone is doing it on the side.

Yeah because they have no way of knowing what hedge funds are doing amiright? Idiot. Don't reply again if you cannot prove it other than "my uncle works at a hedge fund and he said so lmao"

Nice try user. Hedge funds,pension funds,banks and so on are not allowed to buy cryptocurrencies yet.