Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHWLDuWrtS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>early

Stop posting my wife!

please no mommy posting I can't take anymore

ninian is beautiful!

I agree. /feg/ is more of a daddy general anyway.

Lyn no that's Eliwood's life!

lets have a imouto thread

What does /feg/ think of Beruka and/or Silque?

>Spic complains about early thread
>POSTS IN THE FUCKING THREAD

she's everyone's wife user! your wife's a slut!

/feg/ what leaks if any have we seen for the anniversary? I know someone's mentioned one.

PATA PATA PATA PATA PATA

>life
what the fuck retarded fucking fingers

What is /feg/'s estimate of FE: Heroes's lifespan? I know this is a cash cow for IS, but do you think they devote more energy to Heroes or to a new FE series?

What's that Lyn doing? Bad lyn!

Please refrain from posting this sow
We have very sensitive people here who cannot handle the sight of her
This image has been hidden for the safety of those posters

Why do you think she doesn't show up in FE6

Silque is a really good singer, tied with Ethlyn as the best in the series.

Belka is an autistic robot named after a fictional country that nuked itself
Silque is okay, could’ve really used more supports than the girl who’s dream was to become Alm’s cocksleeve though

>CYL are based on admiration for their siblings
Hector dressed as Uther would make me whale again

WHAT'S UP NAVAARE?

Well FEH i made it, despite your directions.

3/4 years

How would you guys feel if they announce like some sorta free draw ticket?

No she's not! She's a very dedicated and loyal wife! Just because she's flirty, doesn't mean anything.

I thought this was obvious.

Prepare your anus for Conrad!Celica

>Ephraim in Eirika's short skirt and high heeled boots
K I N O
I
N
O

>I'm sorry darling ... her pussy's so wet and tasty, I just can't resist ...

Can someone post the picture of Rein with giant hands?

Then stop your wife from being so lewd.

>lance cav Celica

>Marth wearing his sister's tiara
wait

At least another year bare minimum imo. Game's in a good spot as it is but still has room for more units, extra mechanics, other gamemodes, etc. Probably a lot longer if they release more Fire Emblem games (Mainline, remake, or spinoff, whatever) because feh probably drives sales like mad, which is Ninty's entire goal with their mobile kusoge.

Would Camilla be a Red Tome Cav or a Sword Cav?

Or in the Corrin's case a Dragon

No real opinion on Beruka so for her I'm neutral. Silque is a sweetheart and a nice secondary healer. (I say secondary because she doesn't get psychic but she is useful for warping)

me on the right

i've been playing playing some Fire Emblem 7 for the first time, recently and i've been really enjoying it. I'm currently on chapter 15 on Eliwoods route
What are you guys favorite characters from that game? Mutton memes aside, i'm actually really liking Dorcas.

>Nohrian Noble Camilla
>they give her a fucking dragon stone and it works

is this the cumilla thread

Celica doesn't admire Conrad I don't think. she bullies him for being a little bit chuuni until he stops with the mask act. She was his only friend though since everyone in the villa hated him

>Maria dressed up as Minerva or Michalis
>Ephraim dressed as Eirika

Is that mother
fucking
Yuria?

Is my wife retarded?

>named after a fictional country that nuked itself
Sensible chuckle.

>this kills the wood

Who's your daddy?

user i've just fapped to an Elise doujin please stop making me hard again.

>there's still no doujin of kiran fucking other heroes despite other mobage that has a (you) character has a few.

Tell me, is there anyone in your life who is... essential to you?

How would they feel if they knew just how much your queen appreciates your... service?

are we posting camilla?

I'm glad you're enjoying it user, you posted them. Canas and raven are cool too, and all of the black fang, even former member legault.

What's happening here?

What are some characters that only gays like

>Blue Eirika in red armor
>Red Ephraim in a fabulous gold and red outfit
Fund it

she can't go back

youtube.com/watch?v=JHWLDuWrtS8
What was your reaction to this scene?

Any Camillafags/Celicafags here that don't really care which one places first, for the mommyposting/imagineposting spam or other related shitposts?

I really like Serra, Pent, Eliwood, Sain, Heath, and Farina. Was so happy when I got set 7 cipher and indulged in my nostalgia, man it's a nice series.

>Today you challenged fate and lost, Chrom, and I won.

What the fuck Azura

dumbass cat lol

Camilla's just doing what she was made for.

wait what, when where?

Cease posting her!
Don't you understand that this triggers anons?!

Hermanos...

remember that weird period of time where /feg/ couldn't stop sexualizing elincia
I'm glad you've moved on

>cuckrriors

Every hero blatantly friendzones you, so that gets in the way.

I thought it was a fucking hilarious train wreck

The whole "the third blade was the friends we made along the way" thing right after was the straw that broke the camel's back
That chapter was the low point of the entire game

Stop! I didn't give you permission for posting pictures of my wife on the internet. Delete this.

>mommyposters
>xenoredditors
>raul is conveniently missing
Hmmmm...

>X can overtake Y bec-

I am Raul

>raulposter
Thanks for completing the trinity.

I don't actually think Celica will beat Camilla. Who even cares, they're both top 2 anyways.

Hola Raul

When you get to the chapter where you recruit raven, make sure to keep (at least) one of the green guys alive so you can get Canas. Also you need priscilla to recruit raven (and maybe lucius too, but I forget).

He has to sleep sometime, you know.

I don't want to make excuses for this dude but he did at least admit several times he's never going to finish an FE game. He's pretty fucking ass backwards when it comes to his own stream. He'll constantly talk about he's legit terrified to play games on stream because he doesn't want to be "boring" to people and have people leave the stream. BUT at the same time when he does play "games" on stream it'll be shit like visual novels or how recently he spent hours just opening in-game loot boxes on XC2. and that's literally it. He doesn't realize how much he's holding himself back. He did play that new Sonic game though so I can give credit there. He should just stick to his "chill" (hype-beast) streams where he talks about internet drama and has himself and his fanbase getting extremely hyped up over literally nothing while cashing in on thousands of dollars his dumb fans just throw at him.

where my luteboys at

Trip back on.

Serika keeps the other princesses safe by redirecting all of /feg/'s lewd towards herself.

I didn't play it, but lol what a cuck, she definitely wouldn't have been friendzoned like that if she was more assertive and tender like mommy

Ike.

>"the third blade was the friends we made along the way"
That's you paraphrasing, right? That's not literally what was said, right? Because if that's for real then holy shit. I mean, that's at least Atlantis-level cringe.

>Celica in Conrad's mask
>Imagine IS giving her Distant Counter

I think it would be hard to make a completely new dragonstone user, considering all of the current ones are so different from each other.

Maria dressed as her siblings
>The most wholesome thing you will ever see in your lilfe
I need this

but first place gets the broken stuff, and i want not camilla to be first place

is it just one guy mommyposting or are there actually multiple people this retarded

私はそのスパイクです

Ok so the alchemist took some of Naga's blood and his own and created Grima. Does this Thabes Labyrinth have a canon connection to Awakening then? Like did I just discover how it all started for Awakening to take place?

Sorry, other way around. All this mommyposting has me hypnotized.
Not really, he has to understand why Pyra/Mythra want to die in order to make his way into her heart and make a real bond or something I don't remember

literally the first post in the thread

nobody is mommyposting, we're just posting camillas

Sutr

unga mommy milkies

Where can I find analysis of the full first CYL results? Broken down from things like by game?

Ok fine, here she is not pleasuring a man and not wearing her usual skank outfit. That's the best I can do.

I doubt IS would ever allow Camilla to actually be even remotely that strong in heroes.

>goes to cave to find legendary weapon
>cucks dumb cat girl, picks up weapon, the fucking thing TURNS TO DUST IN HIS HANDS
>"No guys you see I'm so much more knowledgable and mature now we can totally take on those guys that kicked our asses last time"

Pretty much what happens