The last few days have been quite rough for PosWs price...

The last few days have been quite rough for PosWs price. I will explain why this hardly makes sense from an objective point of view and why you should hold/invest-in PoSW.

As far as the objective situation about the PosW is conbcerned, there is absolutely no reason for this price dump. The site itself is being improved all the time and just got a new update, which took me some time to find everything again, but is better than before. There are new gimmicks and just a look on the roadmap offers us some perspective, even more so since we know which goals they already were able to achieve. The exchange starts to work more and more flawlessly, there is a good announcement on bitcointalk, and even the support works a little bit better and faster every day. And i would have got it, that the price would have gone down a little after dividends, but that the success, and yes i think it is a big time success for such a young project to be profitable, leads to such a dump is hardly understandable.

First, lets look at some positives we’ve learnt about POSW in the recent days:

1) There were dividends hence the site is profitable hence the project is profitable

2) There is a steady communication in the slack and on twitter and even in the trollbox people help each other out, which speaks of a (partly) nice community

3) The devs get rid of coins which aren’t worth staking within their site, so they are consumer friendly on exactly the low level, that is required for beginners. You know scammwers would not mind if you were loosing money, some may even say thats what scammers do

Many weaker coins have reached $1.00 or higher, and PoSW actually offers and innovative and useful service, thus it is more valuable than other useless coins that only offer walls of text and abandoned roadmaps, thus it is actually a very undervalued coin at the moment.
Anyways for all those fast sellers and stressers i would recommend a quick glance at the price development from the beginning onwards and not just the last 7/14 days and relax a little bit.

Shut up I'm trying to buy cheap

can we drive it back down to 4k please

POSW is so great I once went to to the hompage and cum exploded everywhere, I asked my neighbor and he said its okay he has POSW too because it's so amazing that everyone is buying so much of it

THIS. one time i took a fat shit and it was a posw thread

pump it back to 12k then lets drive it back down to 4k again

one time when the WHALES werent MANIPULATING i traded POSW and got RICH from gains of the BEST COIN for investing GUARANTEED

>fast sellers and stressers
that's what almost everyone is doing. this memecoin really does not look like a good long term holding

How is it a memecoin? Because people make frog threads about it and praise the dubs and trips that come with that?

A true memecoin is something that is baseless and offers nothing, but like I said, POSW offers an actual service. And to it's benefit this service is innovative and useful (proof of stake, dividends), and is supported by regular updates from the devs and a friendly community.

But I agree the constant dub/trip 'praise kek' threads about PoSW can make it look desperate and like a cult. But it's literally and unironically a good investment imo.

Yeah that's why I invest in POSW. Not some Bitbean meme coin.

posw isnt a memecoin..its just shit. The idea is good but execution and PR is shit

>if we start being more reasonable will you please buy guys? i know this shit is a joke but i need to break even

Really activates my almonds

>A true memecoin is something that is baseless and offers nothing
yes, that's why it is a memecoin. it doesn't offer a ground breaking service nor is it innovative.
wish you shills would fuck off already

This, too, has a very familiar tone to old ETH threads
More good things to come

>a mass staking platform that offers dividends of the profits and makes staking multiple coins easier to manage, save CPU power, profitable for normies
>THIS IS A MEMECOIN LOL BUY DOGE IT HAS SO MANY USES!!!

>muh dividends
wow, this is going to be HUGE! how innovative!
would buy doge over this shit any day. given that you aren't an actual posw shill, you got scammed if you bought this.

great argument

it has been proven a scam since the beginning. we warned you several times on Veeky Forums but they have paid shills here and bitcointalk for damage control when the slack's admins/whales convo leaked. do you wonder why this coin was not added to exchanges? even polo refused because it's an obvious exit scam.

>proven scam
citation needed
>convo leaked
inspect element
>polo wont add it
Yes, because polo is the arbiter of what is a scam or not

>Yes, because polo is the arbiter of what is a scam or not
yes, literally. polo will not add coins they suspect are scams.
the main warning bell is the $500 per day withdrawal limit, so even if you can make mad gains with serious capital, it will take you years to exit.

I'm gonna laugh once this gets added to trex and polo.

Guaranteed that you'll be screaming "scam" still.

Don't bother, the dude is a legit autistic shill. And as you can see he's now reposted his script here.

please do
just copy and pasting because it is the same conversation over and over again

>Try harder.

oh, you mean the two factor authentication that even the devs admit doesn't work for posw?

it's almost as if the site is still in development

You posted the same post in other threads already

yeah, I wish I could get in contact with them somehow to see how things are going.
oh wait, there isn't a single piece of contact info

correct

How doesn't it work?

I literally just used it to log into poswallet to screen cap that.

posw is finished man

I'm selling all my 16k posw

try withdrawing over $500 now

I have 70k

Knees weak p-palms are sweaty

Not selling though

Don't buy a lot if you know it's a shitcoin then

Those digits are a sign, friendo. Strong hands make strong gains.

I just did.

Some fags on the Veeky Forums discord literally admitted to spreading FUD and disinformation on POSW today, including making the false dev threads on slack and here, take heed.

Proof.

>disinformation on POSW
positive or negative disinfo?

I have over 4000 and at this point I'll just hold it out over the summer.
You guys need to understand that the market is very volatile and we will see these swings quite often. Also don't expect every coin to x10 a week after you bought them, it take patience and balls of steel to hold trough the dips.
Look at eth, btc, even pivx. Only the strogest hold them through the storm and now they bathe in gold.

You are an idiot, this could be a once in a life time changing event and you would do the weak handed, bandwagon jumping faggots, a favor over stocking up on more while on discount and ensuring the strong hands hold the future in a iron grip.

Are you just too poor to move funds around and get more?

Are you jelious that you are such a fucking poor fag you already jumped all in at an ATH and didn't save any for crashes?

Do you realize that the more weak faggots that are shaken out the stronger the whole gets, the higher the highs get the lower the lows get?

Can you even comprehend why this is important or are you too stupid?

You do realize most poor people are poor for a reason and those poor without a reason arnt poor for long, this is exactly why YOU are poor. Get with the program, spread FUD, stock up, pour what you can into it, PRAY this bitch crashes to 0.05 cents before some rich ass whale or HORDES of mindless lemmings take it all or FUCK OFF and don't ruin shit for the rest of us because HURR DURR 1$ IS SO MUCH HEY EVERYONE BUY BUY MAKE IT MORE EXPENSIVE BEFORE I CAN GET MORE BECAUSE I'D HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH OTHERWISE AND I CAN'T INTO FORESIGHT.

are there any upcoming news on this coin? if not i think im buying sometime later

I just put 10k POSW in a 30 day term deposit. Am I fucked?

Nah I think you'll at least 2x or 3x your money at minimum within the year.

Thx senpai

all this text

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

ha