/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #722

''More pirate adventures'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=0mAXONFIxxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

the lewdness continues

Chloe is #1

Always kiss your price.

Always kiss the Price.

Max is best girl.

Max is built for cuddling.

Chloe looks hella good with her hair long and blonde!

Max is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Before episode 5:
>this is a pretty good game
After episode 5:
>this is a pretty good game

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Cutest girls in Arcadia Bay.

Don't forget to ignore bait for a friendly and comfy thread.

episode 5 sucked hard

Dating Kate Marsh Headcanons

- Kate gives the best cuddles known to man. The kind that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Doesn’t force her beliefs on you but is 100% willing to share them with you if you ask.
- Plays with you fingers when you’re holding hands. Loves stroking her thumb across the back of your hand.
- Whenever she’s with you her smile practically never leaves her face for a second.
- Makes lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, you name it ; Kate has a list for it.
- Those lists are written in the most beautiful handwriting and often have pretty doodles on them.
- Kate is very open and understanding. You can go to her with any problem and she’ll do her best to help.
- Never forgets to ask you how your day was. Never.
- Would love it if you went to church with her. (but is far too shy to ask if you’re not religious)
- Kate is happiest when the two of you are curled up on the couch together under a blanket with cups of tea , reading or just talking while rain is battering against the window.
- CUTE BLUSHING WHEN THINGS GET INTIMATE
- Can definitely do sexy when she wants to and isn’t anywhere near as awkward as you’d think. When Kate’s in the zone, get ready to moan.
- Was embarrassed to admit that she loves classical music to you but often gets caught humming some of her favourites.
- The most precious of all the cinnamon buns.
- ‘If you’re going to sin I’d prefer if it wasn’t around me’
- SOFT HANDS™
- Her taste in home decoration is exquisite
- Her bedroom is one of those places you instantly feel safe and comfortable in
- Always seems to have a blanket around her shoulders and loves wrapping you in it when she hugs you.
- sweater paws
- Is very talented with hair. Up do’s are her speciality and she loves practicing them on you
- kisses on the tip of the nose
- Is 100% the type of girl that could run a marathon and still smell like roses at the end.

They're both #1 actually.

Max is a lewd girl

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Still hoping they release the cello song from the latest Vampyr video.
youtube.com/watch?v=0mAXONFIxxA
2min 50sec
Gameplay so far looks generic, but competent, which is nothing to be ashamed of.

Max likes her Legos

This is correct.

>not "LiS 3th anniversary edition"
one job, user, one job

Who doesn't? Legos are goddam amazing.

"There is something to be said about two people who find each other time and time again. No matter what situations they end up in or how far apart they become - they come back to each other. Those are the people who have a little thing called fate on their side. It’s almost like the world is saying, ‘stop separating, you are meant to be together’.”

You forgot Maribeth petname

This is a cute, say something nice about her

The first episode of Life is Strange came out 3 years ago.
Say something nice about it.

It changed my life.

Amazing

It'll probably be on the soundtrack, no? Despite all the hate it's getting I'm still looking forward to it.

This: Can't really put it better than that.

Beloved of Chloe Price, a very talented photographer, can play the guitar, is a kind and loyal person. What's not to like?

>you walk into your room and see this
What do you do?

I wish I could go back to 2015 and warn anons about episode 5

god hear ya

Three years ago, something amazing started.
Chrysalis seems to get overlooked. Maybe because it is the start and people didn't know what to expect and didn't yet know the characters.
Replay it and it really packs a punch with some of the moments when you know what happened and what happens.

Wonderfully said.

We already knew how is it gonna end, and devs totally went with that shitty/cliche theory

>"Those are the people who have a little thing called fate on their side. It’s almost like the world is saying, ‘stop separating, you are meant to be together’.”

give me one good reason to not cry

Sometimes it's good to cry.

So hard to believe it's been 3 years already.

I hope it's on there. Seems like that general tone is what they want out of the soundtrack, which is fitting and I and dig. I'm excited for Vampyr a bit. I don't think it will be anything spectacular, but it looks decent. Different kind of story and game from a different part of DONTNOD.

Also good summary of Max.

>Seeing some of my own posts in that.
Ouch. Still wouldn't trade playing LiS. As lackluster as the finale is (it had its moments) the characters and community were worth every bit of it.

>Seeing some of my own posts in that.

Seriously, which one?
Mine is the one about ''I hope Mari's cliché teories don't become true''

>the characters and community were worth every bit of it.
it is becoming cancer more and more each. i am gonna say "i hope" farewell recovers it but... i also have no hope for it

I recognize the one in the left column that's entirely highlighted (the one about talking down Nathan and the cemetery location) and the one about how one of the endings could be Max in the museum with Chloe (who has dyed her hair red)

A -small- part of the community is cancerous, but if you avoid where they frequent then there;s not too many issues. I'm mostly talking about /lisg/. It was great, still is at times, and I know it will continue to be in the future.
I'm not super worried about Farewell since it can't change anything. I know some fear it will make Max look bad, but I don't see how. Though that small group mentioned earlier will probably look for any reason to bash Max based on whatever they see.

i wish you were right about that location. we've been always making very good theories,finding good ideas. but noo.. for forced tragedy bollywood cliches are all that matters

/lisg/ is so far, sacred place of shit-eaters/ignorant cucks. After BtS dropped though some attention seeker falseflaggers are trying to be part of here.. but who even takes them seriously. Shitposters back then had more pride than them, at least they knew when to fuck off/shut up.

For other communities.. they are becoming.. decent? You'll never know

I'm gonna let you in on a secret
Brace yourself.

I love Max Caulfield.

WE KNOW, CHLOE

There were a lot of great ideas prior to Episode 5. In the end, it wasn't god awful, I suppose, but with all the hype it felt like a big letdown. It was a letdown, but it could have been worse.

The best kind of reaction from Joyce.

except some moments in SF and museum in nightmare that episode was trash. it wasn't god awful to us because it wasn't "surprising" to us. because more or less, we knew they were gonna go with baby's cliche first travel theory that isn't consistent with narrative

Love me some Priceless Cosplay.
Not long ago some guy on r/lifeisstrange complaining about Pricefield called them "fat, old grannies".

angry stick figure 13 year olds. Disregard them.

Christ
Max's nose is much cuter than that, holy shit

Terrifying
This is why a live action will be shit, because it'll just be horrible cosplayers who look nothing like the character except their clothes

Apparently they're in this thread right now.

I want to fuck Chloe.

>can't even get the hair right
Why bother?

Don't worry Max, I want to fuck you too.

Priceless may not be the most "accurate" looking cosplayers, but they can certainly emulate Max's and Chloe's movements really well. Plus their costumes, minus the Chloe necklace, look as they would in real life.

Costumes are literally the easiest part

Despite I am not so into cosplay and stuff.. Priceless cosplay is really making a good job.

>Chloe's first year in middle school

really? then we are waiting for your "cosplay"

>lets see you do better
Not an argument kek
Yes they did the clothes right. But neither of them have come anywhere close to proper hair. And while it's not their fault, their faces and bodies are absolutely nothing like Max and Chloe

put some ears and a collar on her and leave her for the dog

dont forget to make her call you daddy

details

no i didn't mean it in bad way man. since you've said "it is easy" i assumed maybe you were professional in that stuff.

ah i also agree. goddesses like max and chloe do not exist irl. (Another reason why live action will look like shit)

>203578314
autism wasting time with an underage waifufag

I feel like anyone could order the clothes, but a cosplay is more than looks at times, it can also be about motion. Which Priceless is really good at.
I think they both look fine.

>psst...Max I love you.

The alcohol makes them feel a tiny bit warm, the kiss makes them even warmer.
It could Max feel a little bit more courage too. Which is good in that moment.

>203577925
>203578314
ಠ_ಠ

>details
Pick her up by her cute little butt
Throw her onto the bed
Fuck her missionary while sucking on her flat chest
Roll her over and fuck her butt

you might also be interested in the above

>The alcohol makes them feel a tiny bit warm, the kiss makes them even warmer.
>It could Max feel a little bit more courage too. Which is good in that moment.
I like reading things like this about the images posted here. Thanks to all the anons who do this.

>I think they both look fine.
Absolutely.

Out of all cosplayers out there they're the ones the resembles them the most.

Look at that Max's nose
It's bigger than all of Maxs body in game

This

nah

Mate, she looks almost exactly like Max. This isn't something you can really have an opinion on, it's more a matter of objective fact.

This look like a twilight freak (what was her name, alice?) rather than Max

Max's hair isn't even hard to do; why the fuck can't these shitty cosplayers get it right?

What's so wrong with it? It's the right length, color, and parts in the right direction.

Her face is too square and obviously the freckles are fake and the hair too long.

>she looks like a Max
her eye shape, the look on her face, her hair.. just don't look like Max. just an ordinary girl who is trying to look like Max.

adding some freckles to your face and having blue eyes doesn't make you Max Caulfield. you have to find the right look, the right actions etc.

Too long, too light, bangs are totally fucked and no it doesn't part correctly
Next

>"..adding some freckles to your face and having blue eyes doesn't make you Max Caulfield"

((Second)) epic quote of the day.

Their hair are almost same as the original.

2/10 used wrong brand of deodorant

Chloe hair here is actually good in style
Too bad the Max fucked hers up