Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL5E8E2A6415422B77&index=1
evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/f44307c3-6046-42f6-8b68-e5976b520f1a/14cdc7db9aafd0045e392847437e6a8f
dotabuff.com/players/608203
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry and impregnate Lightning

*foobs intelligently*

>lightning
>ass

pick one

but lightning is ass?

doesn't mean she has ass

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I main _________

Play Spider!

vappa

play cough

>before evo japan
>bison's, chun, abbymuhgal and balrog
>after evo japan ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu ryu

I don't know what you kids are doing but I'm just gonna keep blacklisting after I beat you.

Why is his narration so soothing bros...
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL5E8E2A6415422B77&index=1

*yomi cancels blockstring into yomi stance, winning the match with a yomi counter*

I want to marry Juri and start a family!

/fgg/ isn't as funny as it used to be

Fantasy Ibuki's air super doesn't seem all that good

>SFV becomes a good game
>DBFZ ends up being a good game
>people would rather play fighters than shitpost about dead numbers and sniffs

Really makes you think.

*inhales*

*exhales*

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I don't mind the sniffs, I just don't get why the same anti jokes get reposted over and over. How can something be so unfunny and keep getting posted

let me guess...

SIRLIN IS SO SMART

I thought the game would last until summer at least but... holy fucking shit that's a quick drop lol

Fantasy Strike is serious business

It's past midnight you fucking autists.

This place isn't great right now. There is next to no AE discussion, it is capcom general so there is only mild interest in DBFZ (which has a general anyway), the shitposters aren't letting up and general post quality is down

I come here out of habit more than any good reason now

is it going to go below 3k before the end of the week? certainly looks like it and that's fucking pathetic

>it is capcom general

I come here for the lewds

>people still act retarded and surprised that most video games repeat the pattern of huge spike followed by massive drop

Post Mika tech. Help me give em the chair

is the answer donkeythrust

when was peak /fgg/?

>40k people aren't playing it at 4am, it's dead!

cringe

Mike left the fgc, we should all follow his example.

Sorry dumb ass, the correct answer was C: Llamathrust.

>help me give em the chair
hp+hk

put something about fantasy strike or sirlin there and its fine

friendly reminder that DBFZ has deep mind games, unlike SFV

LMAO

AWOOOO

Boatsluts fg when

fuck off sirlin

how dead is dooberz really and how dead is the dooberz general if people don't want to play the game nor discuss it at their own general?

LOL

Actual 2D WWE fighting game when

I'd rather play Biker Mice from Mars fighting game than Dragonball

I'm almost positive one already exists.

in my experience correlation between people discussing a game and playing it is surprisingly weak.

fuck, I didn't buy the game yet, looks like I missed on the best period already

/fgg/ was always trash but my favorite time for a meme that was getting forced was the sniffs/boatsluts but it was also during pisss' peak. There was this series of posts that happened in EVERY THREAD and would get deleted but nobody but me would ever notice it.
>boatsluts fg when
>I MAIN STINKYBOAT

then somebody would say "who futa here" and post these futas fingering eachothers dicks and IT HAPPENED EVERY THREAD it was hilarious

are the goober patch notes up

Did you expect the period with the most players to be 1 month after launch?

anyone have any good pics of gllty to jack off to

rent free

>if you want to play the game online you need to buy it on release because it's going to die in a week

that's actually pretty smart, ArcSys might aswell cancel the Season Pass now, they already got everyone's money

Does it hurt being this retarded? There are shit loads of people on, its 4 in the god damn morning. Fuck off.

yeah but its kinda meh. maybe if the raven ball nerfs are more than they seem it might be good, but the rest of this makes it apparent its time to drop xrd until there's more content

evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/f44307c3-6046-42f6-8b68-e5976b520f1a/14cdc7db9aafd0045e392847437e6a8f

stop assuming our time zones

EU SF4 grudgematches.

The raven ball is destroyed. it's really bad now.
I don't know why they are buffing Chipp and Johnny though.

Why? I've already assumed you're a bitch too.

>it's 4 am everywhere

lol the 56%

not anything that would be at EVO

U.S is peak hours. Your fucking time zone doesn't matter you dumb faggot.

I can't believe how long I've been traininboaring Blazblue without playing against anyone.

do I hear a mutt barking? lol

Anyone trying the MH outfits? How likely are you to fail the challenges and waste 2500 FM?

play the S tier waifu!!

I thought he was kidding when he said they don't have any idea how to balance gg properly, but they really don't.
Let's hope they take a lot of the loctest advice.

>How likely are you to fail the challenges and waste 2500 FM?

highly unlikely since I can just use a trainer if necessary but I doubt it is since both Viewtiful Rashid challenges have been very easy

what the fuck is DICKADE doing there?

I love Cammy!

>Mike Ross fucked off to be free at fucking DotA
kek

dotabuff.com/players/608203

he managed to become even more irrelevant than gootecks

i do

At least he's playing a real esport and not staying at the fighting game kiddie pool forever.

>hates esports
>plays the most pandering esports game

Is Mike retard?

Wrestlemania, not WW"E" tho, kek.

new and actually good ranma fighting game when

What will Blanka's V-Triggers be about?

with the history of x2 they're afraid of doing too much in xrd when it comes to balance changes. like we got the obvious nerfs sign needed like lower sol dmg, ram gutted and elphelt grenade but they're legit afraid of overbuffing.

the worst changes competitive games can get are random changes to make shit seem new, which is sorta what they did with rev 2's launch.
besides bugfixes majority of these new changes are random again

currently that's OW

Wow, DBFZ is boring. When's the next fighting game for me to buy for full $60 on launch day only to drop it within 1-2 weeks coming out?

Soul Calibur VI

OW isn't an esport, I'm aware about the fact that Blizzard is trying to push it as an esport but it doesn't work like that, Call of Duty has tournaments aswell but it's pathetic as hell when someone calls Call of Duty an esport, especially more pathetic considering Sony is marketing the Call of Duty tournaments which means players must all use PS4 controllers to play the game instead of keyboard and mouse.

>spoiler
fucking lmao what the fuck

it was always gonna drop but thats crazy

i wonder if it will steady at a higher number than tekken

You probably think I'm shitting you but it's true.

What will we get telestration fgc bros?

Cod would be more popular among console gamers though, makes sense because kb/m would be unfair.

dougposting