Serious advice

At what point do I tell my girl friend that I have >$300K in internet money?

I think we will get married eventually. When should I tell her?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/10/03/how-much-americans-at-every-age-have-in-their-savings-accounts.html
youtu.be/jQvvmT3ab80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally never, unless you want the bitch to get half of it

But then I'll never be able to spend any of it

ok then call her right now and tell her faggot

you can spend it retard, just act like you worked very hard for it
if she knows it's already sitting there she will think half of it is her, you can make it seem like you're really spending a lot on her instead of not enough
never reveal your hand

put it in a trust then tell her so she can never get her hands on it

dubs confirm.. never reveal your hand

>I think we will get married eventually. When should I tell her?

Never EVER fucking fucking tell her or what you are going to get is a list of ideas on how to spend it

Your private keys should be in a safe deposit box

This, you fucking idiot.

Pretend that you're a freelancer and never tell her the real source. Trust me, you dont want her walking around with your money.

Never tell a woman about your money. Do like this guy here. He's a legend.

>a safe deposit box

what a terrible idea.

If you really want to tell her tell her its like 50k or something. May seem like alot of money to her and allow you to go on exotic vacations etc without getting fucked having to pay for giant right or losing it all in a divorce.

It gets even better.

GTFO Reddit faggot.

Double checked

Has to be a troll

If you marry her, you may have to tell her because it would become difficult to hide.

Don't tell her before you're married, probably don't even tell her after (or at least don't tell her how much). My wife has been married to me for 3 years, and thinks I blew $1500 on a "fancy computer" in our basement. Little does she know, that computer (mining rig) paid for itself in ethereum 10x over by the end of 2016, and net me almost $80k in eth (which is now mostly invested in smart contracts to hopefully give me dividend income at some point).

She doesn't know, because I'm not touching the money anytime soon (basically not until I'm 7 figures rich, or eth becomes fungible for daily expenses). She won't know unless/until she's independently wealthy.

Don't tell her unless you feel there's no way you can hide it, and do your best to hide it.

no

Well stranger, hearing about all that gold, if you are ever looking for a mistress, hit me up.

> this

...is this a video game reference?

will sounds like a loser

inherited all of his money and is clearly horrible at communicating/picking decent women

Never, my wife doesn't even know, and what do you it's the only thimg she can't touch and it's growing rapidly.

Nope.

>ID: fat

Thanks, but no thanks.

I hope this is actually true and not just some virgin MGTOW LARPing

>never reveal your hand

fckin' beautiful saying

sounds like someone is jealous

I'm divorcing you. By the way, good luck trying to hide your money from me. I'm gonna suck you dry.

abso-fucking-lutely not.

Assets you had before marriage aren't usually divided in a divorce.

you can tell her any time you want. She might try to leave you and take your money but if you can prove you had it before marriage and never let her use it or shared the account you're fine.

You don't unless you have a large portion of it invested in other cryptos.

Not only is it impossible for her to take half your money in most cases,
but it's also illegal to hide assets during a divorce. And you will get caught.

So as usual if you ignore Veeky Forums's legal advice you'll keep your money. If you listen to Veeky Forums you'll lose everything.

Speak to an attorney, nobody her knows anything.

You dont marry.

/thread

/thread

if you do ultimately take the plunge and marry, the single smartest decision you can make is to hide some money from her.

>but it's also illegal to hide assets during a divorce. And you will get caught.
How could I get caught though?

I have read this and the story is retarded.

It sounds like Will (a) didn't know how to enjoy life and (b) put little effort into showing affection towards his woman.

It's a MGTOW jerkoff piece.

If I had a daughter and she was with Will I would tell her to leave that retard, money or no.

Wow Veeky Forums is full of normies.

her attorney will usually hire a PI to look into your finances. But with the added bonus that you have already submitted a sworn affidavit saying your financial records are complete and have been given to the court.

so not only do you have one or more investigators looking into your finances, but they have the full authority of the court's subpoena behind them. They can ask for and get pretty much anything they want.

1. Plebbit
2. Not the same Username

Also Will and here deserved one another. He's a lameo who can't be honest with his woman, and she's a golddigger.

saucy!

Just don't. make it your "little" secret.
Buy a land or a property or a business behind her back. I know a guy who does these.

Keep putting them on the pedestal, thats how you get the quality grills.

Tell her you have 10k and she will think you're a genius.

Never. How does she benefit from knowing that? How do you?

If you are going to get married you have to understand that legally speaking, the cards are stacked against you.

>op's GF actually has even more stashed in crypto and she also doesnt know how to tell him.

I know a couple who both hold ETH. They watch the charts together. It's kinda romantic.

Kinda in the same spot OP.

made a metric fuck ton off ETH this year and girlfriend has no idea.

will probably marry her, but don't plan to say anything yet.

>Tell gf about Internet money
>Get married
>Crypto crashes on wedding night
>She wants a divorce
>Takes half of what you don't have
>End up even poorer

If you tell her you'll be a poor faggot !

got...got anymore of these?

fucking cuck redditor

Whenever you need/want to spend any of it, just say you have won that amount in some recent haphazard degenerate trade.

Also wash your gains through 1 (or more) user coins.

never you stupid cunt.
never marry a whore either.
she's probably been talking to 10 other guys the whole time you've been together if she's attractive at all.

>"our entire relationship"
>10 months

MAKE ME MONEY OR NO PUSSY

the delightful love of women.

Cant wait until I get rich off crypto and purchase my luxury condo in Bangkok and I just bang 20 year old jailbait hookers, smoke opium and play video games all day.

whore club

hahahaha yeah right. dont marry this whore

kys slut

leave whore

get yourself an offshore account in the caymans asap

I have a 2 million NEET inheritance coming my way. be fucked if I'm ever telling a roastie about it, I saw my boss get taken to the cleaners by his ex wife. fuck that

Don't ever let her know. You have no reason to tell. Cash it out at your own leisure and live a life as you normally would. Just do whatever you want with the money and enjoy your life together with her.

I'm strongly against joining financial means due to ANY reason. If people get together and even go so far as to marry, they'll already be having eachother's backs. There's NO reason to join a couple's finances as it creates a precedent for the following negative potential arguments:

1) I contribute more!
2) I want a divorce and am taking half!
3) Don't you trust me!?

And this is because:

1) People choose different professions that earn different salaries. One earning more doesn't mean anything. If anything at all, it just means the family is financially even more secure and should NEVER be used as an argument for or against something mutual. If the woman/man tries to use it as an argument, you've got a red flag. Each partner's finances must remain theirs and theirs alone. Family purchases such as furniture and home technology can be split, with the higher earner having the OPTION to put in proportionally more. DEMANDING them to do this is unwise. Food is not even an issue. Whoever happens to be close to a store gets what the family wants. Big purchases such as a house will obviously require both sides to confer with a professional to come up with a payment plan.

2) Among the biggest problems modern men must contend with is the ever-looming threat of simply losing half of their net worth because the court system arbitrarily vouches for the woman.
A prenuptial agreement is a must. I repeat - both partners MUST remain in control of their own finances. Threatening or alluding to the contrary is a BIG red flag! Compromise comes through discussion, not threats.

3) Trust ties in from the previous point. Trust has absolutely nothing to do with sharing finances. If a woman uses trust as an argument, you have a red flag.

>didn't know how to enjoy life
Hiking, cooking, playing the guitar, watching documentaries
All fine endeavors.

Tell her after the break-up/divorce is settled :^)

300k... is everyone on this board underage? That isn't that much in 2017. Unless your GF has a waitress tier job that probably isn't going to impress her.

>spending money instead of reinvesting
Okay you don't belong here.

How did you reach 300k. Give us the steps user?

Most people have less than $5000 in savings.

t. Retard

>easily in the top 8% (probably in the top 5% or so) despite being a student
huh, and here I thought I was a complete poorfag

Thinking about it now, OP, just reinvest it. Then you don't even have to hide the fact that you have a net worth of 300k in investments because it's literally NOT MONEY at that moment. It's just numbers on the internet. If she ever asks about it (yellow flag), you can say you just earn your whatever you make without a heavy heart.

Ever wondered how so many people can afford to drive BMWs, a new iPhone every 2 years, and big houses?
Pro tip: They can't.

6x the average household income

Is that in the US or in general? If a bunch of African poorfags are skewing the data then that info is meaningless.

Well fuck I guess the shitskins would be putting a heavy skew on that data even if it is confined to the US

this retard has been spending money on sluts his whore life.

US
cnbc.com/2016/10/03/how-much-americans-at-every-age-have-in-their-savings-accounts.html

Almost half of Americans retiring don't even have 50k for retirement, if OP is in his 20s about 300k that's a good start.

>Well fuck I guess the shitskins would be putting a heavy skew on that data even if it is confined to the US
Dindus and spics are too little a portion of the "Seniors (65+)" group for that to be a valid excuse.

Ausfalia here

I was on the phone to the bank and the person seemed surprised and said hardly anyone has $10k in their bank account

pretty depressing if you ask me

Never. Only if you sell it.

fair point

Yeah, the seniors statistic kind of made me sad to imagine some retirees that can't provide for themselves and dont have savings. For the most part though it makes me happy to know that this is the competition I'm dealing with.

Most people today live pay check to pay check

Tell her after she breaks up with you, then laugh.

This. Most people are living on credit. There is no way there are enough people to afford 100k cars for bmw to stay afloat if everyone had to pay cash.

She's a complete retard for letting Facebook influence her feelings and future by seeing photos of people she knew getting married. Typical woman.

Don't. Think of it as divorce insurance.

She is not your mom retard. If you already act like this with her, she controls you way more than you think. You should probably leave her before things get worse. With that kind of money you could get a better girl who will do what you say, not the other way around.

Also, never tell your SO about your finances. The first thing they will tell you is to spend it. That's just how they think.

Lets be honest here, its more than a "good start"

Wait what's the stat on that for the US? What do most people have in their bank account?

I have 375k and I didn't do any entrepreneurial shit either, I just saved my money from my job since I was 19.

I'm 37 now and I've always felt I was way behind...

>tfw top 8% of millenials

Yea. I was sat with £17k in savings trying to grow my own business and my crypto portfolio thinking i was poor when looking at everyone buying expensive shit.

Found out it's all on credit and loans... idiots.

>then i funded a wedding
>fell for the ultimate scam, a wife.
>t.idiot

HAHAHAHAHA

Fucking losers

You're way ahead, it's just you look behind because everyone else blows their wads on fancy depreciating assets and luxury goods instead of securing their future. Home Simpson said it best, "yeah, but that's a problem for future Homer."

youtu.be/jQvvmT3ab80

lol you're telling me. A big fancy wedding is the biggest scam I ever fell for.

Moar like these.
Makes me feel really good, just like Tyler Durden in the cancer meetings.

Are you fucks really making this amount of cash off of eth?
Holy fuck

user for the love of God, if you value yourself as a man keep that to yourself, therea literally no reason why she should know, if you ever want to make a big purchase say your family helped you put the moneu together and you had some cash for a rainy day, whatever you do pleade do not tell her. Women are evil, manipulative cunts that will rek u if the deem necessary
EVERY. SINGLE. ONE
NO EXCEPTION

Hmmm, I'm 19 and already in the top 8%. Really makes me think...

Hey man congrats im glad you were able to make great wealth at a young age