16. Doge - I don't ever pretend to understand Doge but its a gainer buy it

17. PIVX - Worthless by July

18. Factom - system token, crowdfunding if you are into that sort of thing

19. STEEM - slow gainer, occasional pump

20. Decred - Sleeping giant with huge tits

>Autism, the post

I have to agree with Decred and PIVX tho

What are your thoughts on bitbay, syscoin and IEX.EC

bitbay and syscoin, I really don't know, other than their price moves, which get pumped and dumped which can be fun to trade on. These low cap coins are beta - level project coins. Your investment is very speculative, but they do have potential. High risk coins.

IEX.EC/ RLC - A golem competitor that should eat half that fucker's lunch

buy em all

>Decred - Sleeping giant with huge tits
Could you tell me more about decred and the reason for your opinions on it

Your a faggot

Can confirm. Post is retarded.

Shills trying hard to hide this good info

can you give us a more accurate run down of these 20 currencies?

What makes you think that about pivx? I still think its at least a $5 coin. When the market calms the fuck down ETH and bitcoin will slow down and alt coins should start going back up.

> Ethereum
> Ethereum classic

What's the difference?

been thinking about getting involved in stellar, any reasons you think it will break out? also, do you think ETC is better than ETH?

any thoughts on XBY?

Monero is a great long term investment, but don't forget about maidsafe. They're doing some crazy work over there

>been thinking about getting involved in stellar, any reasons you think it will break out?

Yesterday

Its use case is proven (XRP) its dev lead is an a-hole (good) its project backed by Stanford & Google (xcelent) its underpriced and undershilled (key),in the top 5 in volume (wat)

wtf are you people waiting for?

>tfw selling the shovels en masse for the gold rush
thx tards

>do you think ETC is better than ETH?

What do you think?

Its Vitalik Buterin's original idea.

Imagine Vitalik's brain. ETC is the original neural network of what became ETH, and everything around that.

You think Lambos and raining money, I don't think he cares. What he sees is tiresome men in suits and corporate types in conference calls every day filling his ears with boring shillspeak and lying to his face about how they're going to fill the world with peace love and happiness and autonomous refrigerators and toasters and shit while in the background planning to steal the entire concept and turn it into their pack mule for profits.

At some point he's going to be looking at some stupid MBA fuck's face and remember his little open source project where code was law, and had nothing to do with all these fucking lawyers.

He's going walk on Ethereum right back to ETC

He's sold most of his eth already

As for the coin, its fundamentals are obvious. Its back story is killer. Its price floor is unbreakable. Its chart is strong.

Underbought, underpriced, undershilled. I'm in 50% of my portfolio. I've traded my ETH for ETC.

What makes ETC better than ETH except for the DAO incident implications?

Ethereum is for autists

Etherum classic is for contrarian autists

Don't be the faggot that buys in at $100/coin though. Go for a penny crypto with promise so you can actually get rich and not just make some spare lunch money.

There is an equivalence in fundamentals with the exception of the major difference which is the Ethereum "Foundation", which functions as an authority of sorts. This administrative aspect is filled with commerical, corporate, and business interests.

ETC lacks this overhead and frankly is its key strength.

Decred is bitcoin + governance with a mix of PoS and PoW. Google the Decred roadmap. They have a constitution and everything. I personally think it has a bright future. The dev team built btcsuite and so they have extraordinary qualifications. They just released v1.0 two weeks ago which includes hard-fork voting with the hard fork pre-coded in the chain and in a couple of days the voting will start on implementing a new price ticket difficulty algorithm to dampen the wild swings in ticket prices (PoS in decred works by voting on blocks for which you get rewarded, and you have to buy tickets in order to become eligible).

also forget to add that voting will start on implementing Lightning Network and whether the developers should start working on it

Why is Ethereum Classic any better than ETH? Isn't Classic supposed to be just made up of butthurt or something?

>Why is Ethereum Classic any better than ETH? Isn't Classic supposed to be just made up of butthurt or something?

I'm not going to answer this

:( My autism has failed me yet again

>this cuck doesn't realize GNO is the future.

already gained like 50% gains from just past few days. stay delusional.

>Here is the market as I see it:
1.Fiat meme dreams with tons and tons of counterparty risk.

Fixed it for you.

is it too late to buy stellar for fast gains?

opinions are faxts

>3. Ripple - digital herpes, use at own risk, watch for crash
>14. Stellar - the coin that breaks out worldwide 2018

Jed McCaleb, is that you?

Jed's and asshole you know who else

Elon
Mark
Steve
Bill

U got any hevy hitters bro?

Yes, the guy who brought u Mt Gox and Ripple just went 100% gains & over 100,000,000 market cap

Probably nothin tho rite

>1.Fiat meme dreams with tons and tons of counterparty risk.

In most financial contracts, counterparty risk is also known as default risk.

whats so bad about default risk? Sounds reasonable

Proper patrician.
Why aren't more people hopping on the gravy train that is NEM?
>Literally dipping rn

21. POSW - The return of jesus christ

Car engines don't work without oxygen and you couldn't possibly drink like that on The Moon. Opinion instantly discarded.

could you be a bigger faggot?

It's going up quite a bit right now

IMHO, a good-enough strategy is to just spread out your bitcoin across the top 10-20 coins and wait. It's extremely hard to predict which ones will succeed. The fact that they are top 20 means that the herd has spoken and they have some merit. Sure some of them might go bust, but you stand to gain a lot more than you stand to lose. All you need is a couple to go stratospheric and you are golden. I realize that we like to be logical and think through these things and make a reasonable risk assessment but the sooner you get in the better. People aren't always buying for totally rational reasons either. I'm sure this will invite it's share of critics but while they are arguing, many of these coins are making 100% gains in 1 week.