I hate all women

>i hate all women
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17128&utcoffset=-360&v=rfpWHVpunv8&oref=https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en&service=youtube&uilel=3<mpl=mobile&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fsignin%3Fapp%3Dm%26hl%3Den%26feature%3Dmobile%26action_handle_signin%3Dtrue%26next%3D%252Fverify_age%253Fclient%253Dmv-google%2526layout%253Dmobile%2526next%253D%25252Fwatch%25253Fitct%25253DCBUQpDAYASITCLGjvuLy2tACFYajTgod6boDn1Iqbmljb2xlIGtpZG1hbiBleWVzIHdpZGUgc2h1dCBuYXZhbCBvZmZpY2Vy%252526sts%25253D17128%252526utcoffset%25253D-360%252526v%25253DrfpWHVpunv8%2526tsp%253D1%2526utcoffset%253D-360&passive=true&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That he was a manlet and women literally laughed at him.

He knew women.

He realised that they don't understand what loyality, values, nation, religion are. He knew they betray and lie. He knew they're more animal than men, they act on impulse due to their emotions, which cloud their judgment. They will cheat on their boyfriend or husband if this feels right in this moment to them, without thinking about hurting anyone.

The full quote I believe is:
>All women are whores, except my mother, but she's a woman as well.
Emperor knew it.

What do you mean?

I don't hate women I just see them for what they are. I don't have any issues with getting them. I just think a male friend is worth more than a female friend.

He married a literal whore and made her Empress.

Like I said, you belong on /r9k/

I don't give a shit about your opinion.

This is the last (you) you're getting from me.

Nice meme.

this thread is still on /r9k/ lol

back to the kitchen

Napoleon was that one emo teenager that wrote in his book poetry that he was a special snowflake and that everyone was just mad because of how special and gifted he is and that if they knew the real him girls would be lining up for his cock.

only he turned out to be completely right

You're just describing what people refer to as a 'snake' I.e. someone who is shifty and will stab you in the back

While it's true that evolutionary physiologists, as well as geneticists, have proven that women are more prone to lying and backstabbing it's not so pronounced that this applies to all women. It is easy to find a good woman if you look hard enough just as it is easy to find a bad man if you try.

Also, Napoleon was an autistic sperg.

>best strategist in history
>not able to recognize the trickery of women

Doesn't work like that, dude knew what he was talking about.

>I will create an empire for the mini-men, the vertically disable, and no one in europe will stop me

how did he get away with it?

he didn't

He was enlightened

by his own intelligence

>Married a whore
>Spared his enemies every time
>Invaded Russia during winter
>Largest navy in the world but afraid of water
>NapoleOFF

I don't think he knew his shit all that well mate, plenty of flaws with this bloke. Women are more prone to act on emotion and do dumb or cruel shit but that doesn't mean all of them do it, what he said is as much of an exaggeration as me saying
>all kids are dumb fucks, except for my son but he is a kid too

>but that doesn't mean all of them do it

t. female

m.youtube.com/watch?sts=17128&utcoffset=-360&v=rfpWHVpunv8&oref=https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en&service=youtube&uilel=3<mpl=mobile&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fsignin%3Fapp%3Dm%26hl%3Den%26feature%3Dmobile%26action_handle_signin%3Dtrue%26next%3D%252Fverify_age%253Fclient%253Dmv-google%2526layout%253Dmobile%2526next%253D%25252Fwatch%25253Fitct%25253DCBUQpDAYASITCLGjvuLy2tACFYajTgod6boDn1Iqbmljb2xlIGtpZG1hbiBleWVzIHdpZGUgc2h1dCBuYXZhbCBvZmZpY2Vy%252526sts%25253D17128%252526utcoffset%25253D-360%252526v%25253DrfpWHVpunv8%2526tsp%253D1%2526utcoffset%253D-360&passive=true&has_verified=1&layout=mobile&client=mv-google

>Spared his enemies every time
It was a tradition. People generally didn't killed the ruler on the country they conquered so they wouldn't be seen as evil and revolts were less likely to happen.
>Invaded Russia during winter
When will this fucking meme end? This is completly false, he was totally aware of how harsh winter could be in Russia. He entered Russia in Spring. He thought that it would only take about 3 weeks maximum to convince Alexander to stop trading with the Bongs.

Stop talking shit about Nappy, you clearly don't know anything

some of his fictions were really edgy, like a self-insert Artillery Officer hacking women and bullies to pieces with an axe edgy.

>When will this fucking meme end? This is completly false, he was totally aware of how harsh winter could be in Russia. He entered Russia in Spring. He thought that it would only take about 3 weeks maximum to convince Alexander to stop trading with the Bongs.

This, he didn't go on some "mad world-conquest" spree. The Russians made a deal and broke it, what choice did he have, what kind of message would it have sent to other nations if he let that kind of behavior slide?

March 3, 1817 (during his final years as an exile on the island of St. Helena)

In spite of all the libels, I have no fear whatever about my fame. Posterity will do me justice. The truth will be known; and the good I have done will be compared with the faults I have committed. I am not uneasy as to the result. Had I succeeded, I would have died with the reputation of the greatest man that ever existed. As it is, although I have failed, I shall be considered as an extraordinary man: my elevation was unparalleled, because unaccompanied by crime. I have fought fifty pitched battles, almost all of which I have won. I have framed and carried into effect a code of laws that will bear my name to the most distant posterity. I raised myself from nothing to be the most powerful monarch in the world. Europe was at my feet. I have always been of opinion that the sovereignty lay in the people. In fact, the imperial government was a kind of republic. Called to the head of it by the voice of the nation, my maxim was, la carrière est ouverte aux talens without distinction of birth or fortune.

>Napoleon is a manlet
When will this meme stop ?

>then he gets an entire made up psychological disorder named after him and his name forever associated with inferiority