So I'm considering dropping roughly $10k on this crypto market thing but I'm a simple minded nocoiner...

So I'm considering dropping roughly $10k on this crypto market thing but I'm a simple minded nocoiner. Was thinking about dropping roughly 50% on ETH, 25% on BTC, and final 25% on riskier options (RLC, golem, or even POSW, etc).

Does this make logical sense? Looking to make 100k by the end of the year, just like everyone else here amirite

Also what all do I need to get some skin in the game? Coinbase account to trade and then like myetherwallet for the wallet?

100% BTC, thank me later.

60/40 ETH/BTC

40/30/20/10 BTC/ETH/LTC/other shitcoin for safe yet strong gains

That's how I'm building my blockfolio right now. As far as other shitcoins go I'm loving FRN and XBY

30/20/20/30 for riskier but potentially ludicrous (rags-to-riches) gains with at least some strong security in the big 3

BTC/ETH is solid. Maybe could have a few more ETH.
The risky option id go 50/50 Stratis and XBY. XBY is in its very early stages and looks really promising.

Also coinbase is useless. Use local bitcoins

YES BUY BUY BUY

Don't they get marked up a crap ton in comparison? I was thinking about linking my bank account on coinbase so I could get those cheap transaction fees.

Where I live there are vendors on LBC that are cheaper than coinbase most of the time. The best time to buy on LBC is business hours when there are more sellers online competing for the bottom price.

Fair enough, I'll check some prices. How do you ensure that you're actually going to get the coins though? This whole crypto realm seems like I can easily get robbed, especially when not using a (moderately) reputable exchange.

Call me a dumb-ass, but I don't think BTC is going to be worth putting a lot of money into, it's had its heyday.
If you're getting into cryptos you're making a risky investment, so why do the pussy option of BTC. All of these altcoins are actively better in terms of their intrinsic value (i.e. blockchain speed), so eventually BTC will crash. Therefore I'd say that you should buy some riskier stuff. I personally believe that XEM, and XRP are the two best up & comers but that LTC and ETH are solid investments.
I have 10% in LTC, 70% XEM, and 20% XRP personally. But it's all up to you. I think that ETH has a lower ceiling than any other altcoins based on the fact that it has no market cap.
If you're going to buy a coin and you know nothing about it, you should go to their websites and read about the long term goal of the coin.

>it's had it's heyday

t. chart illiterate

Never had a problem with LBC vendors in 3 years. The coins are held in Escrow until you complete the payment and there is a feedback system.

You arent making x10 with those coins lol

At least I had proper grammar
>quoting me wrong
>2016

But desu, that's why I said you can call me a dumb-ass, but at this point I'm unironically saying that I don't believe it'll get much higher.
At this point the slow blockchain has to catch up with it soon.

me is holding
40 ETH
42 LTC
2200 GNT
5000 XRP

Am i fucked?

good holds imo, though i would sell most of the GNT and buy either RLC or WAVES

20% BTC
20% ETH
20% Waves
10% RLC
10% Incent
10% WBB
5% Pivx
5% ARK

then goto sleep for one year

No XBY?

What about POSW? Or is that just a bunch of shills spamming a meme coin?

*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 4 threads or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

shitcoins come and go but btc is always king.

>has no market cap
Spoken like a true dumbass

no