/ss13g/ - spessmen on the spess station: Don't be a griefing clown edition

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>Man who broke thing fixes thing hours after the only person in years notices
>This T G snow map goes out to you pjb, hope you feel your sabotage was worth the damage to the server

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/11340
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pulls?q=is:pr author:DrCelt
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/11340#issuecomment-242954116
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Celt's shitty code is the only thing that prevented snowmap from being added

I'm pretty sure that he wasn't going to follow up shooting me in the face with a handshake and a hug.
You do have a point, but it's stupid to help someone who is obviously going to get up and harm the shit out of the crew. You were being willingly stupid, and that's what bothers me.
As above, so below. Lesson learned. If someone in my department isn't obeying orders - Chloral, strip, eject - and if you come back, start taking off limbs.

Second for salt

As a greyshit, I'm usually helping something or getting ready to help later when things go to shit, please don't be a nigger. It hurts everyone.

I don't care, the behavior is toxic and inexcusable. Something you fail to understand.

If you're helping then you're not a greyshit by definition, you're just a regular assistant.

It's misused to hell and back so I always like to make sure

MoMMI tool upgrades when?

>change wrench to socket wrench, so they can actually fix and improve overpressurized pipes without having to steal from atmosia's limited supply
>added internal soldering iron, so they can fix fried airlock circuits, make new ones, and more
>added internal fuel can, to hold extra welding fuel for big jobs on-the-go without having to steal fuel tanks from around the station, and for holding sulphuric for the soldering iron
>added rapid cable layer, so they can actually perform moderate+ cable jobs in reasonable time, and without having to steal cable coils from around the station or make huge trips back to rechargers to replenish their tiny 50-coil internal supply over and over

Optional:
>T-ray scanner to p-ray scanner. Those extra few tiles radius help a lot!

>obeying orders
'dun clun him he balid' is a pretty shitty order and I'm within my rights to say fuck off.

So why did he go on his speech about learning his lesson of not being retarded and shitting on the player base just to do the exact same shit not even a week later?

Well then he's within his rights to nugget an additional confirmed traitor collaborating to revive a threat to the station

Beeeecause as long as he immediately covered his ass he knew nothing would come of it. Just like all the other times?

been away for a bit, what stupid fuck drama has pjb instigated this time?

> Don't clone him, he tried to kill me
What part of that order is shitty, again? Ignoring that you didn't have a "right" to clone him, and should have listened to the chain of command. I'm over it, I suppose. I've learned from this situation that there are people like you out there, who will prioritize healing people over the safety of the rest of the crew. With this information in hand, I can alter my management style accordingly to include measures like stripping and delimbing.

>2018
>walk into github
>1,950 issues starts playing

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE CODERS MAN

Sbires...

Lets see, in the last week he had himself/cluster/nexis selfmerge the removal of the water/potas reaction while laughing about how all of the player base in the ivory tower and removed bauds collab rights for telling them to cut their shit. He realized he'd lose the only thing on his college application and threw nexis under the bus to save his ass by saying he learnt his lesson

Not even a few days later he decided to go back onto his autistic shitfit about how atmos and engineering works by saying he and cluster should self merge it so that vents/scrubbers don't work with multilayers.

The chicken got tired of his shit and decided that the coders have too much free reign and need a tard wrangler to make sure they don't do as much stupid shit, so he got a trail of potato skins to lead celt back out from the grave to be their new tardwrangler. After pjb found out he wouldn't be able to do whatever he wanted anymore he started throwing a shitfit on the new coder general on the forums that got put in.

And just today, feeling as if he hasn't started enough shit in the last week he decided to be a retard with the unitystation people and brought it down due to how much everyone hated him, much like he did with ss14. He proceeded to brag in the last general of how he killed it. Kill this kid already chicken

>I've learned from this situation that there are people like you out there
Are you new? Legit question, not making a joke or a jab.

>brought it down due to how much everyone hated him, much like he did with ss14
Oh hey, I didn't even bother keeping up with that ss14 shit when folks started talking about it. All I remember is people were instantly predicting it would burn to the ground in a blaze of drama especially because PJB was involved.

And that's literally what happened? Jesus.

It wasn't a self merge though

No, ss14 has had the same four people working on it for the past year. user is shitting you.

Is it just me, or do humans already not even really bother carrying or using solidering irons, fuel cans, or cable layers 99% of the time?

Even socket wrenches are most often just left in atmosia on the floor, used once while optimizing then abandoned for the rest of the round.

First my water-potass, now he wants to go after layers.

Burn this man.

He latched himself onto the project and bitched and moaned until they changed the engine. Now it looks like a shitty discount project zomboid.

Salty dog, actually. 3 years. If only I could shake this damn faith in humanity, the perfect zen of robustness would be mine. I dunno. I'll be playing for weeks, everything will be great, my expectation that the person next to me isn't a gibbering moron (and that the same person doesn't think the same of me) will rise - only to be expertly dashed. Wax on, wax off. Such is life in space.

What are you even talking about, they haven't added any new sprites/models to it. Those were the original models, and the project before they adopted it was completely abandoned except for one lone guy chipping away at it uselessly.

someone explain to me this water-potass thing, I wasn't here when it happened, I guess

PJB thew them under the bus because he reward for stepping in to merge it for nexis so it wasn't explicitly a self-merge was for them to point the finger at him saying well PJB merged it. They started the backstabbing.

>shitty discount project zomboid.
Project zomboid is already a shitty discount project zomboid.

There are 3 ways to get chems out of the body in space.
Waiting it out
Sipping charcoal
1u Water/potas mix

The water potas mix would clear all chemicals from the body instantly, it was the most efficient way to do things since half the fucking time when you use charcoal they instantly throw it up and it barely chips away at the chems inside. The collab trio being the fags they are decided they wanted to remove it and bragged about how the players shouldn't know and how mad they'll get when they find out.

Ya know, just typical behavior for them.

Except thats totally wrong and what the guy you are replying to said is right

Don't reply to anyone who posts copypasta

Threadly reminder that *beep (3Danon) had a patreon, and you should all gib shekels.

PJB's mad because he's sick of Celt's buggy shitcode github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/11340 github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pulls?q=is:pr author:DrCelt and he's still mad over being harrassed out of the IRC by ping spam and other niggery.

He also was in the right with the unity station people. There was a very serious problem with the code and the faggot couldn't handle the bants then ragequit when the rest of the server tried to enforce some decorum

T.pjb

Fuck off pierre, you literally chased off bauds just last week with your faggotry. You don't get to cry about celt ping spamming you to fuck with you anymore.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/11340#issuecomment-242954116
Celts a fucker

>over the safety of the rest of the crew
He was literally being turned over to sec. If sec wasn't as shit as you he wouldn't have harmed anyone else.
And again, coc doesn't mean I have to follow retarded orders.

Mommy coder and daddy coder are fighting and it makes me scared to join the coder bus ;_;

>Through early morning fog I see
>Visions of the things to be

Bauds runs off crying all the time, remember when cluster supposedly caused him to quit over restspam?

The only difference between him and Nexis is that Nexis announces when he is quitting.

Re: prisoner transfer of a dangerous dude: Just cryo and don’t heat him up, and if sec doesn’t show up dump him in the brig in a locked locker

Honestly don't, I tried porting something a year ago and tried to ask the coders for assistance with a conflict and they just told me to fuck off and that they all work alone.

Which is quite funny considering it was one of the circle jerk trio that said this. In the end before giving up speaking to the tg coders about porting it was a much better option.
They were incredibly nice and informative about things.

I use soldering irons and fuel cans regularly even after I upgrade my welder. Cable layer's pure solars/breach fixing though. and since there's rarely a point to fixing...

Same with sockets, there's no point to fixing and breaches already tear a tap into the pipe. Mostly just taken out for autism mistakes then leaving it

No? That's the course of events. He did the merge to help his fampai. When things blew up, they tried to dump it on him saying well he merged it. Then PJB went rogue outing the truth that him doing it was only a formality to try and cover his own ass from them trying to throw him under the bus. Nexis snapped over this violation of the coder shield of silence and dumped the discord logs despite not getting that he threw pjb under the bus first.

How can you chase off a man who wasn't around in the first place and only came back to do that? He wasn't back to be "chased off"

Haha no, I'm first in line for him getting shitcanned, still should be accurate.

The rest are fine and you don't have to worry about the (3)2 shitketeers as a result.

They literally took bauds collab rights away from him and told him to fuck off when he reverted the water/potas shit and told them not to be niggers about it and treat it like a normal pr.

Find a single instance of Nexis or Cluster saying "well PJB merged it blame him" and we'll accept that as true. Oh wait its fucking not and you wont find jack shit.

Which I couldn't do because the CMO was hellbent on ensuring he stayed dead.

Issue count is a meme.
It's the number of bug reports that are relevant.

>they just told me to fuck off and that they all work alone
That sounds like bullshit

Still waiting to hear why that order was retarded, I'll peek at the thread tomorrow to see if you can come up with anything.

In addition, no. That's exactly what the COC is. If the HoS tells a Sec officer to sit in the arrivals checkpoint with his thumb up his ass, whistling the Star-Spangled Banner, the officer is obliged to do so. You're welcome to take up your thoughts with the IAA/Captain if you think your Head made the wrong call, but it's doubtful that someone willing to explicitly disobey their Head is going to follow procedure like that.

>pomf laying down the law
Good chicken.

>I use soldering irons and fuel cans regularly even after I upgrade my welder.
I think you're in the minority then. Most people don't seem to bother.

Yeah, no shit, I was watching Nexis revert the revert. That still doesn't change that he only came back for that. Nothing of value was lost. Nothing stops him from still contributing

Celt was an objectively poor choice for liaison, but I’m loving watching cluster and pjb kvetch about it .

>why is leaving an indisposed man for dead AS A MEDICAL OFFICER retarded
>no one can break coc for any reason
Judging by the anime haircut you were sporting I'm going to assume you're genuinely that stupid.

>Yred has 10000000u of Creatine
>Doesnt have (o n e) EMP paper

PJB could technically remove him fully at any time from the discord and no one could do a shittin thing. He's just being (relatively) gracious about it.

People can escape, be broken out, etc. there's no sense letting a jailbreak random event free him when you can just kill him and keep him dead. You're just a griefer let alone someone who can judge how intelligent an order is

It's pretty plausible. I'd like you to imagine you clean up shit all day then some faggot just dumps a whole truckload of shit on you. Just go do programming lessons online instead of asking people to basically code it for you.

Is having a fatcurity officer better or worse than having no officers at all, if you are a HoS?

1. thinank maek brean hart when I'm swole as fuck. This includes making papers.
2. The cult was exposed well too early for my tastes.

>He's being gracious about it

Have you seen the coder general on the forum?

I mean it sounds like bullshit because that person could easily dig up logs from a year ago almost anywhere and take a screenshot to make them look really bad.

>there's no sense reviving a crew member who can be easily deconverted
>GOTTA GET DEM GREENTAXT YIPYIPYAP
>ANYONE THAT ACTS LIKE A REASONABLE STATION CREWMAN IS JUST GRIEFING

>Just revive an [antagonist] who can get free then fuck shit up
>Or leave him dead or better yet, destroyed

Next time, once you kill one, saw the head off and melt it. Solves the problem instead of being a sloppy leader.

If he isn't a cameras bitch, yeah. He can be ganked pretty easy then they have an ID

Nobody would be shocked when someone asking for hours of work for dumb shit being told to fuck off.

>technically remove him fully at any time from the discord and no one could do a shittin thing
you know this is something which pomf will ban him for? that's the only reason?

>thinking purely in antagonists
By that logic I should have bashed the CMO's brains in for coming at me with a syringe gun.

See what I mean? You're a self-centered thoughtless griefer, you have zero consideration for the rounds ruined if he escapes and kills people or destroys shit which he is alive solely to do because of you.

The only reason that channel is in that situation is because celt harassed them out of IRC. Even if pomf did freak they'd have more than enough justification.

And then PJB could amp it up by deleting the discord server itself if he wanted to. Hard to say who actually has more leverage here when the coders' only demand is "anyone but celt"

>rounds ruined
>by revving a man and sending him to security
how new r u

If you were doing your job properly, he wouldn't be having to deal with a rogue retard in his department. Nutjobs who aren't antags are banned and that solves that.

>He escapes or gets rescued
>Goes on a rampage
>People die or their shit is destroyed because (you) are a griefing asssuckler
Really revs up those neurons

They'll bitch if anyone gets to tard wrangle them. They want free reign and no responsibilities

They've said the exact opposite, none of them oppose the liaison role, every one of the collabs opposes Celt specifically.

Am I the only one that sets an irl timer for everyone I put in a cell so I know exactly when he's about to be let free while doing chores elsewhere on the station?

Would the collab trio... go around telling lies... to save their own asses.... woah?

Why would they tell people they would be fine with a liaison and fine with anyone other than Celt if they were lying? How would that save their own asses at all?

Appointing a person who has harassed them into having to leave an entire platform to stop it and has an active feud going back years isn't exactly the best idea

You can, but you can also put a timer in your box

You can also just offer them immediate release if they'll accept tracking and chemical implants.

They'd pull the exact same shit until it was someone in the trio of shitters that was made the liaison. Anyone that trusts those three after the shit they've been pulling for the past year must genuinely have brain damage.

>it's grief to do your job
:thinking:

That's fucking stupid, you're fucking stupid. They've made it totally clear what their position is on it.

Yeah they also said they learnt their fucking lesson and wouldn't pull this shit again and not even a fucking week later this happens

To treat and clone members of the crew, not monsters and infiltrators who can escape to take more people out of the round

I don't know where you read them say they learnt their lesson, or why you think something that is so obviously a joke is serious.

Fuck off pierre.

>CMO this mad he got cucked out of valids over an extremely reasonable reaction to a guy dying with zero witnesses minus said valid-hungry cmo

Like I said yer a fucking moron.

So we all agree that Celt was a hilarious and cathartic choice for liaison.
But who would have been a good choice?

>who can escape
Once they get handed off to security, that's no longer my problem.

>People getting murdered and spaced or gibbed solely because I cloned a guy I shouldn't also in direct violation of my dept head isn't my responsibility

>waah my redtext waaah waaah waaah

They would never have been happy unless pomf folded and let either pjb or cluster be the liaison. You'd have to be mad to think otherwise.

>"b-but he's the anntaggynuss! I should have carte blanche to space him, th-the valids!"
your first interaction with borgs is going to be a fucking treat

They have, explicitly, in their own words, unequivocably, stated the opposite. You're a fucking idiot.

It has everything to do with being considerate of people being ejected from the round solely because you're an inconsiderate dick.

Oh man, imagine if you weren't such a brainlet and uploaded NT default.

They have also gone back on the word an endless amount of times.

Why even have perma? I mean, anyone that warrants it is obviously an ~!@#$%^&*()antagonist)(*&^%$#@!~ so you should just kill them instead right, they might just escape and murder more people.

Like when?

>be considerate of people potentially being ejected from the round
>by not re-adding someone else ejected from the round with no concrete evidence of wrongdoing that would warrant not doing your job

You can't kill nonantagonists who did non-capital crimes so you gotta just lump them in the welded solitary without a paper

Are you right now, genuinely trying to tell me that the collab trio have never gone back on their word and that pjb's apology to pomf from the water potas shit wasn't a farce?

Maybe making Celt the Liason isn’t actually the plan and it’s just a negotiation tactic so they will accept someone more reasonable like me, Yclat.