>he didn't sell all his ETH at $100 for LTC

why the fuck do I want LTC

50%BTC
30%ETH
10%LTC
5%XRP
5%GNT

Is that so hard?

Ltc and all alts will correct over the next 2 months. But ltc is a good hold until $100 it just wont happen in the next months. Im buying every dip as it breaks dupport levels.

>LTC to $100
no

yeah huh

>Selling ETH
>ever

LTC is good but ETH is a sure fucking thing.

>2017
>not having a comfortable position ETH, LTC, and XBY
ISHIGGY DIGGY

ETH could very well rival BTC

LTC is a shitcoin, clonecoin, copycat coin.

inb4 "durr silver to gold" argument. Just because it has a silver logo you think it is actual silver? how fucking dumb can you be?

Haven't you heard about segwit yet you fucking autist?

Segwit is a meme that every altcoin shitcoin is adopting now. If it works for shitcoins Bitcoin can adopt Segwit at any time durr

>selling ETH at $100

Shiggy

Kek good luck with that. Bitcoin will never adopt Segwit. Ever

Btc been trying to adopt segwit where u been?

These greedy ass chinese miners wont let go

It's a very practical meme that will allow lightning to be implemented on litecoin.

segwit means the gook miners has to do more for the same fee they get

and that is not going to happen, the gooks will have it their way

fuck gooks, bitcoin could have been a good coin if it werent centralized in china

> he didn't sell his i7 to buy an i3
> he didn't sell his car to buy a horse
> he didn't sell his plane to buy a balloon
> he didn't sell his smartphone to buy a fax machine
> he didn't sell his brain to become OP

It's going much higher than $100.

10/10

I bought ltc last night now regretting it

But it's got lightnings and segwits.

Yeah and? Every shitcoin can put segwit up now, its a meme. Litecoin does not even need segwit. Bitcoin needs it. At Bitcoin can adopt it once critical mass is reached. It is pathetic and desperate how alts are jumping on the segwit hype train.

litecoin have no use for that shit, and will never have enough trafic to ever utilize it

bitcoin needs it because its a prototype and flawed to its very core

fucking HELL
Getting raked over the god-damn coals by Coinmama but at least I got my ETH
>the fucking state of buying any coin with dollary doos

>not 80% ltc 20% btc

looks pretty good for long term

funny, that's exactly what I've got set up. someone gets it!

This.

Segwit doesnt mean shit. A few coins already have Segwit, such as Digibyte, and nobody gives a shit. Even if it did matter, the price of the coin would rise based on the hype BEFORE Segwit adaptation, NOT after- if anything, the price would most likely fall immediately after Segwit adaptation.

Buy the hype, sell the news.

Fuck off chink.

Good luck with your BitcoinUnlimited shitcoin, youre gonna need it.

im not regretting it anymore i guess

Chinks control the mining faggot. ASICBOOST and Jihan would never allow it.

>mfw Veeky Forums is allergic to actual successful coins
>mfw Veeky Forums is missing out on BTC and LTC gains chasing shitcoins like ETH, POSW, BITB and other literal memes

And yeah, LTC is going to a hundred bucks, get fucked faggots.

>ETH
>shitcoin
LTC was nothing before Segwit and it's still shit now riding the hype.

>implying ETH isn't the worlds largest case of "riding the hype"

>ITT ETH shills calling LTC a shitcoin riding the hype

I wonder what they believe ETH is doing right now. The price correction is going to be hilarious.

LTC faggots having amnesia of the last two years where it was forgotten. You'll be in your place soon

Don't worry, ETH is heading to crash-ville soon. Hope you packed your bags. :)

Don't worry. LTC is going to crash soon. Hope you have a rope handy nigger :^)

200 more joining
>crashing

>he actually thinks ETH is supported by anything more than a bunch of idiots thinking its going to replace BTC

Wew lad. BTC will be at $100,000 a coin before ETH is ever thought of being adopted by corporations. And, of course, something that's actually useful will come along and replace ETH by that time.

>shifts argument to BTC
I thought you were sucking ltc's cock. Kek what a faggot. Also, whenever BTC decides to fix its problems and let transactions through, let me know.

>XRP
>Investing in a literal shillcoin

Should I buy more ETH BTC or LTC at this point in prices? I want more ETH but waiting for a dip. Will there be one?

Who gives a shit about the last two years? All that matters is the here-and-now, and LTC is going to be the next big winner (moreso than it already has).

The only ones going to get put in their place soon are ETHcucks that are in for a rude awakening when their "investment" crashes 75% and I scoop up their coins at 25 bucks a pop.

Ride LTC at least for the next 3 days and sell before segwit adoption as normies sell the news. Then buy the dip

Buy BTC and just hold it, it's not going to dip significantly anytime soon.

Set bids at 50 and 25 bucks for ETH and they'll trigger this year, 100%

Wew lad. ETH grew a 35% of BTC's market cap in two months. Not even all the FUD shit posts in the world are gonna stop this behemoth.

>T.Shgi Cum

I actually did this 3 days ago and people here called me a retard

>Leave Veeky Forums for a year or more
>Come back to see ETH (ETH!! the shitty coin I was laughing at) to be worth $97

wow

fuck my life, sold eth at $18

Before had 500 LTH

>LTH
>Lithereum

Why do you retards all sell your precious coins? Is it so hard to understand the long term benefits of holding?

>eth, ltc, and some shit pump and dump coin I'm shilling because I'm fucking retarded

It's not even subtle. Just stop.

Buy the skepticism, sell the assurance
Thank me later

Lolol this so much

People literally believe the silver/gold thing and it's hilarious

Gotta give it to LTC's marketing team though, making the silver logo and just pushing it hard