Why aren't you in on Golem yet ? Soon to sky rocket to the moon

Why aren't you in on Golem yet ? Soon to sky rocket to the moon

I don't buy Jewish crypto. Even if it moons, won't touch that shit. Fuck the kikes.

The Jews will be even more mad that you profited off of them if you buy into golem.

>buy the merchant's coin
>now the price of all coins goes up due to demand
>thinking this isn't playing into (((their))) hands

Be smart enough to make your money and get out

What is it and why should I buy it?

"If you can't beat them... join them"

Using blockchain technology to harness miners computing power and rent it out to whoever.

To be honest it doesn't matter what it is , but this will moon very soon. I just wanted all my bizraelis to make some money when it does moon, it's slowly starting already.

I sold all of that Jewish coin.

Bad choice

Nah. Better to starve the parasite than feed it. Let it die.

who will moon first RLC or Golem, show me the triangles of truth!

Rlc already mooned and at one point was just as expensive as golem when it was just on liqui.

I prefer litecoin.

Yobit doesnt have it and it is full of shit

How is RLC so high when they just started?

Impressive team behind it and lower circulation than GNT. I think it will reach $1 in the coming months. Look at crypto with similar circulating volume and total supply. The concept behind IeX.ec is intriguing. Golem is doing much of the same, but I don't see why both can't prosper and moon.

But I'm holding about 10k. Moon, baby, moon.

Its mooning soon hehehe, the process has started people. Buy in right now!

is this on bittrex?

Some very interesting action in the order book right now

Looks like numbers are shifting a bit, every day I am feeling more and more confident about Golem's ability to go somewhere

Helps when the name and brand is really strong, the devs are clean and full-time, and it is probably the most closely-associated coin to Ethereum which is doing very well right now

They havent just started. They have software they developed in their respective research institutes which they are leveraging.

Stop the antisemitism guys. I know it's just trolling and you're not serious but there's probably plenty people of Jewish descent browsing this board just trying to make it like the rest of us.

Where can i buy this shit?

No yobit
No kraken
Polloniex is for usfags

Give us reasons to buy and we may just buy it. But to say 'it's going to moon' without any info makes u sound uneducated with crypto and a fool.

Here's my 2cent what to buy! Blocknet!! Will be the only decentralised exchange using atomic swap making it true decentralised! To be released in the next few weeks

Will be a huge deal

So are any of you guys looking to make money on the Golem network by providing compute?

Later this month they're suppose to be coming out with the first way that compute is going to be provided with brass golem.

I was thinking about maybe picking up a few servers and setting them up for this.

Any of you thinking about providing compute as a way to make money or are you all just planning on buying coin and that's it?

No.

Need to know this too. Please.