When will black people be held responsible for enslaving the jews?

When will black people be held responsible for enslaving the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Mummies/Egyptian_mummies/Truth_about_egyptian_mummies.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's actually no evidence of mass enslavement of jews in Egypt.

The pyramids were built by well-paid skilled labourers rather than slaves.

Huh, really? To think I always had mild Black Guilt toward the Jews because of watching The Prince of Egypt as a child. Still a great movie though.

blacks only ruled egypt in the decline of egypt. white men were really to blame desu.

But the egyptians weren't black in that movie.

what about their crimes in WW2 ?

Are you kidding

It's really not.

Well, the hebrews called all dark-skinned people Kushim and thought all peoples of Africa descended from Ham. Kushim supposedly descended from the people of Kush, which we could call Nubia. Moses supposedly married one such woman in Egypt (his family wasn't so cool with it). So, if you think of it as biblically accurate rather than historically accurate, having your pharaos looking like that wouldn't be so odd.

They even look ethnically ambiguous, kinda.

They were without question

The Hebrews were the ambiguous ones. The Egyptians and Zipporah (and most of the Midianites) are explicitly meant to be seen as black compared to them.

The time line for Ancient Egypt is pretty long. It wouldn't be impossible to have at least one pharaoh that was black.
I also think race didn't have the same meaning as it does today. Back then culture and race was not necessarily tied together as we see it today.

I think they are just supposed to look like Shepardi Jews or just middle-eastern-y. It would be weird if they looked Ashkenazi.

LISTEN UP WITE BOIS! TIME FOR SUM REDPILL!!! youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

We're talking about a 90s DreamWorks film here. It's safe to say they were going for "black" when designing the characters that weren't Hebrew slaves.

as soon as you give reparations

I'm Jewish

More like this?

I always wandered, considering the lack of evidence for the exodus strory, why the hell would my ancestors invent a national inception story based on being slaves in a neighbouring super power?
Most people invent cool stories about decending from gods and epic heroes.

>Disney

They already had a debate/rap battle about it.

Where members of the Kemetic New Nile movement met with Rabbi's of the Black Hebrew Israelites to discuss the injustices done to respective group.

WE
(you chose this fate)

>that nu-covenant logo
Teal'c, is that you?

The closest thing to that when it comes to black people are Ethiopians and more admixtured blacks in the Americas. She's looks Egyptian.

If Moses's wife is what we could consider Nubian, then why did DreamWorks make her look like a split between Iman and Pocahontas (Disney version)?

Isn't this cultural appropriation?

of course not

Do they have any verified proof for this or are they pulling it out of their ass?

Judging from the skin color of most ancient Egyptians in contemporary art, i'd say they actually wuz kangz

Yet Ramses II has been proven to be Caucasian

These are clearly israeli intellectuals with degrees in rabbinic studies.

youtube.com/watch?v=olqPODTcRHI

Can you debunk this Veeky Forums?
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Mummies/Egyptian_mummies/Truth_about_egyptian_mummies.htm

Do the Black Hebrew Israelites ever realize that there are white people in these countries?

Caucasoid, you mean.

>Do the Black Hebrew Israelites ever realize that there are white people in these countries?
>Black Hebrew Israelites
>realize
Two things that should never be in the same sentence.

I didn't say she would be considered Nubian by us today, just that the guys who wrote the old testament would consider all dark people to be Kushim and descended from ancient Nubians.

WIR

>abused white guy
>sexy white girl

Pottery. And yeah, I guess so. I saw a Cuban BHI member, and he was damn near the whitest person I've ever seen (skin color wise).

Oh okay. Kinda like how we call people west of the Middle East Asian when Middle Easterners were referred to as Asiatics.

I like how they organize the tribes by the pretty much arbitrary borders, largely divided by the European aristocracy who rebelled against their respective kings. And how the North American Indians are all lumped together, except the Seminoles for some reason. And how the blacks are divided, yet they come from the same source tribes/regions.

I met one of them at a grocery store today. His young granddaughters were admiring the Christmas trees, he tried to tell them "they wuz started by nimrod, when you have a Christmas tree, his spirit lives on", even though the only historical reference for nimrod is the bible, which says nothing of the sort.

BHI people are legit worse than NOI members sometimes.

It's a shame there aren't more irreligious black people in America.

You just found a picture of one in the shade. They were brown, just like they were in literally every piece of artwork outside of when they literally were black pharaohs.

Fuck, the baby with a fucking chain around his neck is killing me right now

Unless they are coconuts, religion is good for blacks. Most of the "good" blacks I have ever met have been religious, in the military, or raised around whites.

But this Hebrew Israelite stuff and most of the Nation of Islam are a load of hateful shit. The people are never morally exemplary, even among themselves.

>unless they are coconuts

r-rude

Why? The stereotypically Jewish looking ashkenazi are what ancient Jews looked like, mizrahi usually look like lighter versions of gentile middle eastern populations, they have Muslim ancestry

That's some brutal shit

I fucking love Shakka Ahmose