VLT is the best opportunity in crypto

Screencap and GTFI.

>500,000 coin supply
>Will surpass all available tech.
>Solves every problem in this sphere (scaling, blockchain, speed)
>Only $1

If you missed out on buying 100,000 eth for pennies, or 10,000 dash, in 2014... there is literally no opportunity this undervalued. Stop buying trash, get in and hold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-szDD1A5c0
cryptoleet.com/veltor-coin-minimalized-donar-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marketcap only $500,000!!
$100 puts it in the top 50.
(Freaking ant coins are top 50. stop buying trash and GTF into a real coin)

Just so everyone knows, the creator of this coin is John Connor, a famous Vanillacoin/Vcash/XVC scammer. Also, Mr. Veltor won't show his face in any videos and puts his voice through a filter:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-szDD1A5c0

Totally not a scam, right?

Thank me later.

Dumb fuck and his outdated information, the dev have already reveal themselves you stupid fuck, and it's not John Connor

cryptoleet.com/veltor-coin-minimalized-donar-network/

In fact, the Dev team are really good and professional I invest 5 BTC on this project

You mean the mam who Daves us from skynet? Just dumped my life savings in

Also, once they done building new codebase for the lightning network, coinswap will happen and from then on, Veltor will be unstoppable

Can any of you explain why "remove funds from channel" and "native real time routing" would make this coin beat Ethereum, pretty much the biggest possible competitor in crypto space?

I don't think it's the same guy, as a few devs working on it already confirmed it's a real project.

That is why I pretty much went all in. The real 'pumps' wont happen till later this yr, once the tech rolls out. But it's worth getting early.

I remember people mocking ETH when it hit $7.5 saying stupid shit on how it's a scam etc.

Guess what, Im still holding 800 ETH since $4.5 and who is s laughing now?

Ignore the retard FUDder and dumbfuck and do your own research. I've done it and I believe Veltor will be the next big thing.

Screencap this.

>i got lucky once and it might happen again

vitalik didnt hide his face or voice filter his voice, he doesnt hire handsome people to do his presentations, he had his stuff right

this is the opposite

How much will my 24VLT be worth in a year famalam?

I can tell this guy is a pajeet by his grammar stay far away from this shitcoin. Classic pump and dump

Ok I'm in. I pretty much shotgun pattern my money all over crypto.

Where do I buy it?

Consider market cap is only 500k. It's going to be a lot. It will be 50+ mil marketcap because such low supply. so you are looking at 50x already.

>literally called VLT
>Video lottery terminal
Fail

Thanks,

Do you think this will be like ETH, and will get close to it's heights?

where do i buy this pajeet cuckcoin

Yobit and alcurex.

They didn't plan to list their coin on other exchanges, not until the new codebase is ready.

The dev team are located in Luxembourg and France by the way.

Veltor devs are not anonymous anymore, this is the dev identity :

Mindaugas Kurlavicius (Ruby Developer)
Max Wolter (Go Developer)
Sergii Shumakov (C# Developer)
Julien Bordellier (Dev Ops)
Alexander Bremin (Entrepreneur)
Gaury Antoine (Product Manager)
Ivan Mendoza (Web Developer)

lmao, i can't believe anyone would buy this trash

This is a nice coin

no cause it means fuck all. your all retarded

No. It won't be ETH. It's fundamentally different from ETH. It just solves a lot of problem with bitcoin. It can be integrated to bitcoin + other blockchains.

If it reach ETH marketcap you are talking about 2000x