Portfolio thread. Show me what you got

Let us share.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/OmniLayer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

700 ETH
100,000 POSW

You're going to be so fucking rich dude.

That's a great combination

are you crazy? sell all the ETH for more POSW

Blockfolio or Coinnarketcap
What do you use? What should I use?
Coinmarketcap feels quite bloated

I got in on golem at 112 for around $100, but the app didnt have an ETH/GNT pair. Thats why thats in there.

Just want to sell my strat and etc holdings already

Learned late that being a bagholder is being a retard. So once I make good profit on strategy and wings I'm riding the wave to success.

>strategy

STRAT

Nice stats brah. Youre rich as shit so just send me like 1$ worth of ether and ill suck your cock everday for the next month.
0xdf8a71b6b1b6b7727a9c7695151ee0c9f39b282b

Looking for feedbacks, will supply explanations on demand :)

oh and some more ltc offline

How much was your initial investment?
Doing pretty fucking awesome man, why do you have so much on polo though?

Get rid of ETC, keep STRAT.

Youre not bagholding, the market is just generally bearish/stagnant today. Theres red everywhere.

Guys - Fresh meat here. 18 dropped from college to pursue a career in business / accountantcy - What is all this and how can i get involved / learn.

I sold virtual items online for btc and made 70 btc, then I moved like 5 or so to poloniex and kraken and made some money from investments
I got my btc in 2015 when they were 400 too so I made good $ but this is just the beginning (I hope)

and because I trust poloniex and even if I lose this money it won't be the end of the world..

1. download and setup electrum wallet
2. register account on poloniex.com
3. buy bitcoins (google it, there are probably shops in your town or facebook groups with people who sell), when you buy you give them your electrum/poloniex bitcoin address
4. make sure all the money is in your poloniex account and start exchanging, to know what to invest in follow cryptoyoda1338 on skype, join the telegram group and start reading what people are saying..

ETC is the original chain, will grow to $70 this year guaranteed

I need reassurance Veeky Forums. Total investments in this is 8.5k

Do I just hold? I know hindsight is 20/20 and in most cases I've seen, if you just hold eventually you'll come out ahead even if you fall behind.

I was sitting comfortably before with ETH as majority of my coins are pre $50 but then I decided to put another 2k into ETH at it's near ATH of $92 and now it's making me anxious.

How do you deal with the regret. I watched as I could have bought ETH at 50, 60, 70, 80, and then i choose 92? I'm so mad. I feel like i'm taking unnecessary risk for much lower return of gains, but all this fucking FOMO is eating at me.

I'm tempted to off loot a bit.

Based on what info?

I know what ETC is and the history behind it, and thats why I dropped it.

Just hold it I bought in around $85 and I'm looking at long term gains.

Nice work on those LTC, should be worth a pretty penny later. Hold and reap rewards

Started with about 5k

I dont know. I only got in at $22. I feel like it could go either way. Is it really worth the long hold due to the segwit and lightnin.

Over how long a period of time?

Was it through active trading increasing gains over time or did you just happen to buy a fuck ton of eth when it was a 1 dollar.

Teach me your ways.

Over years. I'm just a holder. Presale ETH and $200 Bitcoins, that's it.

May I ask why you only hold 7 LTC if you think they are going to worth a pretty penny later.

Unless that post was sarcasm (panic intensifies)

If you truly have that much money send me a small amount of eth. If that isnt fake you are well off my friend.
0x04a24bcbdb0e25cd58418ee34948346fe635fd37

I don't have extra money to put into crypto right now and I don't keep coins on exchanges so trading for them isn't viable. Plus they ran up a bit recently, if they lose 10% I'll seriously consider making a move. But I think we're right at LTCs new bottom.

No thanks. Doing so would reveal my address, plus I store on paper wallets and don't want to expose my private key.

Nah youre fine my guy. Just a few bucks of eth and youll forever be in my memory as the kindest soul ive ever met

Yes. I don't think BTC even with Seg and LN are going to really get fees low enough to kill LTC usage. Plus it seems like all the innovations are getting tested on LTC, coinbase support, there are lots of use cases for LTC in emerging markets and micropayments. It may not give the best quick return but it's a good hold up to at least 10-20% over ATH

>I sold virtual items online for btc and made 70 btc
>continue on this pls

100% memes

memecoin shills are broke af wow who'da thunk

>people spent over 100k on virtual shit
Do you actually believe this?

I have no clue what "virtual shit" is but what I do know is that >90% of the world is retarded with a habit of buying retarded shit.

So, I would like to now what user means with virtual items.

Holy shit, look at Veeky Forums now.
Do you even know the purpose of a portfolio? It's for the fucking purpose of diversification.
One meme goes down, every fucking memes goes down, what you are doing is useless. Why don't you trade non-meme stocks? Holy shit REEEEE

This.

RuneScape gold sen Pai.

you're actually right.
my ip changed but I'm the guy who posted the pic

You're good the ID is the same. May I ask how you farmed gold? I used to do frost dragons and easily made around 10k selling gold

what's good

started with 700 dorrar a few weeks ago just getting into daytrading

Your Ether address is one of these...
0x3ce8a5f25554d7c733169f3b682eb3458b67472f
0x18b0407cdad4ce52600623bd5e1f6a81ab61f026

Prepare to be hacked soon n00b

>1.153,60
wat
how

It doesn't work like that. Also that looks just like my dad in the 80s minus the mullet.

WHAT THE FUCK I did not post this pictureI posted the above picture with the fucked up mspaint protfolio, how could this shit happen??

I am not this guy how do we have the same fucking ID?

Yes it does, i'm hacking u next

Started with $200 2 weeks ago.
>feelsgoodman

Started with $350 a month ago but only downloaded this app today.
Missed out on PIVX
Missed out on ARK
Missed out on STRAT
Missed out on ETH
Missed out on ETC
Missed out on LTC
Missed out on the POSW pump and dump

Still almost tripled my money in a month.
It's literally this easy, nocoiners on suicide watch

I just buy drugs with my BTC and make $300 in a day.

fag

I want to believe. Where did you get your tips from?

Should I sell at 1800 ?

I tried doing that too, but am too autistic to sell drugs to normies.
I bought xby and rlc after someone on Veeky Forums convinced me, made about $200 with them, made another $100 on PIVX and ARK (sold before they mooned or I would have made much much more) and the rest I made with some lucky/smart daytrading and crypto arbitrage.

Started with $500 mid march

Should I get the fuck out of ripple? This shit is making my hands weak, the more I read the more it sounds like a shitcoin. I was looking to pump my earnings into siacoin instead.

Because i'm a fucking gangster

Flo will easily do 20-30x in the future, considering that its blockchain is storing info for the decentralized library of alexandria (DLOA)

Omni has 6M in marketcap and some of its assets are valued at 60M(Tether), 132M (Maid)

>>he doesnt have pepecash

i bet you believe that shit. lolz

Save that photo and pay attention to Omni and FLO in the following months (maybe days for omni). You will need a lot of Regretamine

>tfw retiring before I turn 30

Started a few days ago with $550. Not bad for a newfag right?

sure thing bro. not enough liquidity for me though ,sorry.

Convince me to sell SWT or ARK at a 10% loss to buy Omni
I have $466 in them in total

You don't have to sell everything. You can just put a small percentage.

Anyways:

1 - github.com/OmniLayer/ (continuous development)
2 - OmniLayer assets marketcap at 212M USD (Tether, Maidsafe etc)
3 - OMNI is in the works to run on top of LTC
4 - Picture from left

Blockfolio doesn't work on my phone but:

24.538 BTC
33.6838 LTC
1833 VIA
198k RNS

Is the Coin logo for PoSW a Red downturned arrow or is it pegged to force of gravity?

This thread has convinced me.

Is $50 too little of an amount to start out with?

How do I even get started with crypto?

I'm lost, Veeky Forums. Help me see the light.

Is there a site I can go on to practice trading in a simulator with real data like Investopedia?

What would be a good site to trade crypto's on in Canada?

Ain't trippin.

>still green

Better days ahead brother

My niggas

Hold strong and be patient, our time is coming

$50 is pretty minimal, but it's better than nothing. If you're in the US, use Coinbase or Gemini (google them) to buy bitcoin with USD.

Then transfer that BTC into any exchange to start trading. Poloniex, Kraken, and Bittrex are the big ones. Underground ghetto exchanges like YoBit and Poswallet are interesting (and more risky) options too.

33.31 ETH @ $47
40 ltc @ $25
305 pivx @ 1.60
674 posw @ 0.13
2800 beans I paid a dollar in all for shits and giggles

Over all I think I'm doing fine. Might jump ship on pivx and get part of a bit coin.

I've been buying and selling for small gains quite a bit, usually 20 bucks or all a sell. What do you guys think so far? I'm up 400 or so

Bought my first 0.6 btc in 2014. That was just around $499/btc.

Traded on Poloniex since then, mostly loss, but I keep on hodling the rest. Learning myself some TA and how crypto trading works really helps.

Also, diversification is important.

Feels gud man :^)

see

Today was a good day.

AND I FIND IT KINDA FUNNY I FIND IT KINDA SAD

Hey dude, how do u get that blockfolio shows changes in percents rather than in numbers.

Op here. Holding for long term. Long i mean probably years. Playing money anyway.

I'm due 3k wagecucking this month tempted to dump majority of it in crypto

Or Precious metals & gems

just pick 10 to 20% per month, is more than enough. Also diversify in low circulating supply coins. Always the best. Sure you can have runs like XBY with over 100 Billion, but if you find coins in the millions like BELA and MAID for example, it will pay off in the long run 100 times more than one in the billions.

Need to diversify. Any non meme suggestions for me to research? GNT looks very tempting, I think I'll go for some of that. What else?

BAT when it releases

XEM, seriously

How do you decide which meme to invest in?
I feel like I'm always late to the party.

Definitely GNT.
Definitely SYS.

Two strong non-meme coins with professional projects, whitepapers, and actual products on the field, and they're only at the beginning, go do the research and see I'm not bullshitting you.

>which meme to invest in
that's your mistake right there
there are two types of coin: meme coins, and coins with a future
meme coins are things like lepen coin, milo coin, trumpcoin etc. The only meme coin that has ever been successful in the long term and stayed around is the original meme, dogecoin.
No one can predict which memes will go to the moon and which will just plummet, so if you're looking to invest in memes then no one here knows anything more than you do.
Then there are coins that actually have a future. Coins like ETH. You decide which real cryptos to invest in by doing research into them, finding out how they work, how they're different and how they will/could change the world. E.g. Golem (GNT) has Brass Golem coming out which could really shake things up.

>a software layer on top of the bitcoin blockchain
Doesn't this mean it has the same problems with transaction times as bicoin?

I don't go for meme coins.
I look at ones that have a real function, solid roadmap, developers with real names and credentials. Try to beat the meme-rs to the punch.

thanks user, SYS looks quite interesting, I'd never given it any thought before
also you made me quickly check golem.network again and I asked myself why the fuck I haven't invested in it already

I just bought SYS big time

Can someone tl;dr what GNT is in the technology side for me? Thanks, user.

Ballin'
I have 1 LTC purchased @$20 it just hasn't hit my wallet yet

Think of it like a "Worldwide Supercomputer" (as they put it).
Imagine you want to render a ton of CGI. Even if your PC has the fanciest components available on the market, it would still take days or weeks to render it. With Golem, however, you have access to the combined computing power of millions of computers like yours. Pay a bit of GNT into the network and you'll be able to render in 1 minute what would have taken you 1 week. And it works the other way as well. You can rent out a small fraction of your computing power and you'll get paid in GNT which you can use to perform your own tasks on the network (or sell/hodl it ofc).

Instead of rendering graphics, it could be used to make stock market predictions, big data analysis, teaching AI, cryptography stuff, scientific simulations etc. The possibilities are endless.

In summary it's access to a supercomputer potentially many magnitudes more powerful than any supercomputer that currently exists, for an extremely low cost, at any time you want, to do anything you want.