ITT: We discuss the miracle drug caffiene pills

ITT: We discuss the miracle drug caffiene pills

Without the need for sIeep, I feel like I have unlimited time now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats it gotta do with beezwax tho?
Try adderall, methylphenidate

It might keep your concious mind awake, but you'll be far from alert. Also your subconscious and overall mental health with suffer, which will hurt your creativity and critical thinking skills.

This is what you want.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modafinil

A shortcut to an early grave. Congrats.

Modafinil is only good for some people. It works as a sleeping pill for me. It's literally impossible for me to stay awake longer than 30m after taking modafinil

>Caffeine shortens life expectancy

sauce?

What do you think to the effects of alcohol?

my ass

Dexedrine is best. Then Vyvanse.

It's crazy how it works for me too. Half the time it does what you said, other half it works. I don't get it.

I've found doing cardio on dose days improves results.

Tell me about it's side effects.

Op, don't listen to these fags. There's nothing wrong with caffeine but take tolerance breaks so you don't have to eventually take 2 grams in the morning to function.

I get super awake, then tired as fuck, then tired but unable to sleep

sunlight

not even joking.

Ballmer peak.

Caffeine is used by plants as an insecticide.

when i'm really tired caffeine does jack shit for me
moda doesn't do anything for me not even at 400mg

I like trains

OK I'll bite OP, couple questions;

>what's your average dose?
>do you actually use this as a substitute for sleep?
>How long have you been using caffeine pills?
>do you not feel strung out to shit after a few consecutive days with very little sleep?

I use them whenever I absolutely need to. Like now during the last stretch of finals our some tines I have a test or something to do. Usually end up taking about 500-600 mg.
Yeah whenever I get tired I take one or two, get a little active, and I'm as good as new 45 mins later.
Most I've gone is around 52 with a 20 min nap out so. It hurts your stomach, no matter how hydrated and well fed I am. And when it starts to wear off, it feels absolutely terrible, but if I take another it goes away.

Don't do it often because I don't want to build up a tolerance and then not have it work when I need it.

Bit late, but it's not that caffeine in itself is harmful, it's the deprevation of sleep and messing with your body and mind that way. If you are unable to get up or have troubles staying awake that means your body and mind is screaming to take a rest. Not use caffeine or any other substance to 'keep going'. This will fuck you up in the long run, hence my 'race towards an early grave comment'

tldr; You sleep long, you live long.

But if you sleep more you live less. Funny how it works huh?

>2 Grams
>niggerwhat.jpg

Is it better than microdosing LSD for productivity?

Caffeine is just a normie meme though. The "alertness" is terrible, it feels like a terrible comedown off actual good stimulants and immediately induces a mental fog. It's mildly useful as a physical stimulant.

one or two 200mg pill(s) is standard.
I once took 3 within a 3 hour span and was "literally shaking". 4 or 5 pills (800mg-1g) would probably kill you if you took it within a short time period

Modafinil was really odd for me. Mild wakefulness but made me really tired after like 6 hours, which may actually be ironically useful as someone who normally can't sleep. I feel like modafinil just shuts off my brain though and puts me in autopilot

>evidence of causing brain damage
>good
Pick only one.

Its also a neuroprotectant bro.

100% micro-dosing is good for creativity. This shit is more for thinking through problems and doing stuff than productivity.

Just smoke meth, the mental focus is absolutely unmatched and you won't feel like needing to rest for days!

Also your body's going to feel light as a feather, it's amazing

Once a week I have an 8am class. Before I go to bed I put a caffeine tablet next to my bed with a glass of water. I then set my alarm for 6:50. When I get woken up by the alarm, I reach over and take the pill then go straight back to sleep. The caffeine then wakes me up 10-15 minutes later and I feel 100% ready to get up. That's all I use them for.