Previous: →

What is your rank friends?

Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5
>Latest Chink APK (1.3.2)
mega.nz/#!FIsAFbRL!O2Thnj1X9WfIngSTvNV_wy8F39GkXBXTUwx1CjZrM9g

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/r9y62KA0

OST rip:
mega.nz/#F!paJV0Dpb!Ftva6xpIvcdkjtpoYvY3aw

Ongoing events
>Ranked Mirrors (PvP)

Recently released
>SAYAKA
>Challenge missions and voices for chapter I
>Nanami Yachiyo 5*/Doppel unlocked, upgrade Yachiyo to complete 30 achievements that reward you materials, CC and gems
>Tamaki Iroha 4* unlocked

Current Rate-up (runs until February 5th 14:59 JST)
>Sayaka Miki (4* Aqua Defense unit, BACCA discs)
>For the sake of those treasured ones (Memoria, HP regen [IV] & damage cut state [IV] (Self/3T))
>Two-man Coalition Battlefront (Memoria, Magia UP[III])
>Just a bite! (Memoria, Accele MPUP[VI] (Self/1T))

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

academiabarilla.com/italian-recipes/first-courses/strawberry-risotto.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for JC x JD

Homura my wife! We're happily married! Madoka her best friend!

Real Thread

Fake OP making cross over magical girl general.

Oh god, thread wars, why.

Who everyone PvP ranks going so far? Right now i'm Rank A with one lost, hopefully can recover and make it into S Rank.

i have like 5 loses, i have bad luck with dodge/crit and get fucked.

C rank master race!

#
That combo can really save and ruined you I swear. Had Aquahomo crit my whole team in one battle.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

Still S rank, each fight getting more and more nerve wrecking. What's the lowest score that's still retained S rank at the moment?

But she married to Madoka, user.

Is this the real thread

They're just friends. Homura is very happy to be MY wife.

Would believe so.

Mind controlled Hazuki doujin when?

Would Nanaka even allowed it? If so, do you think Hazuki and Holy Mami make out?

I don't think Hazuki has a say in that decision

How does Veeky Forums feel about Momoko’s body? I can see why Mitama uses it recreationally.

>Mitama: "I accept more than money or grief seeds, you see. It just depends on how-I'm-feel-ing.

She has a nice body but her outfit isn't cute at all.

What would be Iroha's inner animal?

Dolphin because she a rapist.

She's just a cougar chaser.

Well, i'm wrong, Mitama would be the dolphin. What predators do cougars have?
Anybody else wondering what will happened for valentines? Praying a costume for Tsuruno.

You feel about her body with your hands, obviously.

Cute.

Should i do another 10 roll?

Silly user! Girls doesnt marry with girls!
Homura got married with Bubba and she is now a happy wife!

No, save it for vday event!

Hm.

Maybe.

I got A with only 70k~ this time

orz
I'm still in A Rank, guess shouldn't be too surprised... Only 75k points.

Still A too. I doubt that I'll go up to S in the last two days if I don't get some lucky wins.

N-No... I lost my break... It's all over for me.... Hopefully can stay in A Rank...

I hope Yachiyo go to hell along with the guy that made her doppel get released earlier.

Yachiyo is the shining hope of the every man.

Could someone advise on general danger numbers for team power?

Yachiyo = Don't play

Do I dare say that people fear her more than Kyouko these days?

Lost 6 of my matches. I can't hit them. They keep evading twice and killing me with crits. Might as well embrace that C rank. No way I'm keeping this B rank.

Looks like the avg for S Rank is between 105k ~ 112k

>about to win
>crash
Fuck this game.

She's not too bad. I'd rather avoid Holy Mami and Kazumi.

Man I don't know what you people are doing.

Here's what I'm doing. First, I check their battle power. If it's over 230000, I don't fight them.

Next, I assign a number to each girl

Rena, Kyouko, Mamix2, Ren, Kazumi = 1
Konoha, Yachiyo, Tsuruno, Tsukuyo, Kimono Madoka = .5
Everyone else is 0

If it's a team of 5 and the total is 3.5, that's risky. If it's 4 or higher, I don't fight them.

If there are no available fights, then I don't fight any of them. Just wait a little while and get a new set of fights. I'm currently sitting at 30/30 wins and 81k points, S rank.

>Not that bad
Everyone that uses her has all 4 slots, making her 11k in both atk and def. You need to kill her fast, but her 33k HP and high def makes it impossible to do in a turn without forest unless you do critical.
She literally killed my entire 5 team in a single turn with a blast combo.
Kyouko is a joke compared to her because most people lack the extra slots.
And everyone has her.

Really? Rena? Sure builds fast meter but blast can do more damage the long run because doing damage to two units. IMO Kyouko, Kazumi, Yachiyo, Ren, and Mami are huge risk to deal with.

Only S Ranks move ahead right?

She still has the highest attack in the game. And that's just my experience, your experience may vary.

I haven't encountered any of these Yachiyos from hell yet, so that's why I rank her lower.

Huh, I'm almost caught up to that after a pitiful first two days.

Everyone plays the final round.
Your rank is locked and then you play to see if you get 1, 2 or 3 stars.

Noice single ticket roll.

Kinda salty that it was not a seyaku dupe, but i guess she is more useful.

Also, third natural 4 this banner, seyaku gave me luck.

Just want to say that I lost to a Sana that dodged 4 times on my 7 win break. But I can't be mad cos she is my waifu. Sorry for blog post.

>Make fun of Kyouko in this post
>Roll gacha with today tickets from ranking
>Get a second slot
I also got Ren and Kokoro yesterday, so I probably get gacha lucky every day that I fuck up ranked.

It's alright, this general is quite dead if we dont talk about shit happening in our games.

Congrats!

Thats adorable, did you just drew that? Or did I lose to a meme.

Do we know current S rank cutoffs?

The fuck. I am like 60K and still C rank. I guess C and B rank has a very narrow margin.

103.8k S
87.4k A
67.8k B
25.5k C

Predicted for next reset.

That's weird since I was 70 and A.

So you're saying that S rank daily gain is ~25.5k? Shit, seems like i won't be able to catch up being 5k behind.

Speaking of which, do we know if we will start with 0 points again and get to fight just everyone in our bracket or will they keep the points we already have?
I'm still lagging quite behind S and probably the high A ranks due to a pretty botched up first day and some gambling that didn't pay off, so if we keep the points I'll probably be stuck on a 1 or 2 star rank.

>might still be B rank after today fiasco
user I hope you're right.

I just reviewed the news and yes, we keep the points.

"The ranking points earned in the qualifying rounds carry over."

>87k for A

Hm, i may get A tomorrow.

112.2k after my first loss today. I guess it's time to abandon speedrunning strats and go for more reliable 3 turn clears instead.

0% popularity meguca.
She's been good to me. I actually have her on my PVP team as a meat shield/debuffer.

I had given up before, but I might reach rank S after all. Gaining 29670 pt in one day is pretty encouraging, although it won't happen second time.

LOST MY LAST MATCH BECAUSE WVASION TRIGGERED ON LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING TURN ON EVERY FUCKING CHARACTER

I DID NO DAMAGE FOR 3 TURNS AS I GOT BLAST CHAINED BY 100% CRITTING YACHIYO

FUCK

OFF

I’LL MISS S RANK BY ONE FUCKING WIN

FUCK THIS GAME

Why are Kaoru and Umika so unpopular? Is it because of what they did in the manga or are they just uncompetitive in current meta? I swear for a game with 50 something characters I keep running into the 4 stars, Rika, Masara and the Holy Quintet.

Also fun fact- Strawberry Risotto is real.
academiabarilla.com/italian-recipes/first-courses/strawberry-risotto.aspx

I see a lot of scary Nanakas with other blasts.

I forgot, what did they do? It's been a long time.

Stalled out of 3 turn wins in half my marches by evasion.
Lose one match solely because I had an entire blast chain evaded and I got triple crit with their blast chain.
Friends not once has crit for me this entire event.
Game goes out of it’s way to never let me chain anything.
Meanwhile people getting easy S ranks by farming 1.5x. Fuck off.

Between Nanaka and Yacchan, we need Alina 4 Star Blast Rapist ASAP.

The Kazumi Subaru you see in the game is not the first. She is the 13th Clone of a magical girl named Kazusa.

Kazusa formed a team with 6 other girls who became known as Pleiades Saint but she became a with sometime after learning the truth, as you do. The surviving six decided to 'rebel' against the system by creating clones of the original Kazusa combined with the flesh/heart from a Witch in an attempt to bring her back to life. There were numerous failures and they kept trying to clone her until they got to the Kazumi we see in-game.

The other part of their Rebellion is making Kyubey disappear from the memories of everyone in their city and making him completely invisible. To compensate they clean their gems with a clone named Jyubey. However they completely fail in the end with 4 of them dead as their gems were merely polished not clean.

Kyubey disappearing from an entire city? An alternative to Witchification? Does not bode well for Magius.

However I still believe Alina and Touka are good girls. If there were my little sisters I would give them candy and headpats.

I forgot to add that Kaoru and Umika are part of the Pleiades Saint.

It's also worth noting that Mami saved Kazusa from a Witch with a Tiro Finale which is why her Magia is called Limiti Esterni. Because she was inspired by the girl who saved her into naming her attacks with Italian. After forming her group she suggests the other girls name their finishers in Italian.

God help us if Kazusa were saved by a Shounen dumbass like Felicia- 'Ultra Great Big Hammer.'

Friendly reminder that this will be the best timeline.

Sayaka did not lose it when she found out the truth. She will win Kyousuke's hearts only to dump him because he's more interested in his career. That's cool.
Mami will make lots of friends with Magius and among all the girl she meets. She will call Alina senpai and she will go on shopping with Rika, Ren and Kanoko in Kanoko's personal limo (she is rich) and have 200k Yen Teatime with the Amane Sisters. She will probably read Sana a bedtime story about Al Qaeda operatives getting tortured.

She will not be lonely again.
Madoka will probably not destroy the world. Gretchen has probably been summoned 1000 times now without Kamihama being reduced to rubbles.
Kyouko is friendly with everyone mostly.
Homu made it to the New Year without Madoka destroying the Planet.

Why is Nanaka's Team so unbalanced? It's 3 Waters and 1 Forest.

Both MC Quintet contain a balanced group of Water, Fire, Forest, Light and Dark.

I spent all my mirror coins to buy things to level up blast and attack but watch as tomorrow I get stalled to 5 turns again 9 times in a row then lose my last match to World of Bullshit’s 100% success rate for the third day in a row.

Fucking infuriating seeing all these fucking people with teams worse than mine have 10k more points effortlessly.

You better hope don't get crit or dodge unlimited works.

He won’t, that shit exclusively goes to me. Today has been the worst day, I did not have a single crit, I did not draw a chain in any match until I was down to two units, Kyouko never got a blast card drawn before she died, every match was evasion hax, and I lost my final match doing zero damage and watching as Yachiyo with evasion + crits had 100% success rate on both. Wasn’t even oh if they evaded one less time I win, it was evasion on every unit they had that worked 9 times in a row.

Ok, anons, how do we fix the RNG bullshit?

>Make the fucking shoe icon visible, like any other passive buff.

>Evasion can only trigger once per turn per meguca.

Remove it from the game entirely. It exists solely so the AI can cheat you out of a win.

Shit character designs. For a character to be popular, it either needs a really good design that appeals to people, something like Miku.
Or it needs a really good character arc that left an impression.

Most people don't know the story so they judge them purely by design.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE AI ALWAYS GET BLAST CHAINS AGAINST ME BUT I NEVER GET ANY AGAINST THEM? MY TEAM IS FUCKING KYOUKO, YACHIYO, HOLY MAMI, KONOHA AND REN, ALMOST HALF MY DISCS ARE BLAST BUT I NEVER FUCKING SEE THEM, YET EVERY FUCKING GAME RENA PULLS OUT HER BLAST JUST TO CHAIN WITH THE 100% CRUT KYOUKO OR KAZUMI OR WHO FUCKING EVER.

So I got 66k points in total right now. Let's see if I am still C rank tomorrow.

Seeing people with 110000 points all over twitter makes me sick because I’d have that much if it wasn’t exclusively because I clicked the assholes running evasion and am now permanently out of reach of S rank unless tomorrow I win all 10 in 3 turns or they loosen the requirements.

I legitimately want to give my account away in rage.

wtf?! Why can't i have this luck on the actual gacha.

If it makes you feel better, I've gotten 4 Friends from the free gacha

I haven't pulled a 4* since Kyoko release

I just realized the prizes will probably be mirror coins since looking at the shop it’s not even close to possible to clear it even if you win all your matches. It’s only 150 coins and that’s barely enough to even get half the chips.

Nanaka is the true chad of Meguca. She will organize a glorious revolt agains QB.

>0 Wins 21 Loses
I hope people picking me are suffering with my heal + evasion in four 5* and evasion in the last 5*.

>50*3 + 30*3
It's possible.

Nobody picks me because despite being f2p I look like a sperm whale, I’ve been fought a total of like 3 times all week and won once. Too bad I’ve been straight up cheated out of S rank by evasion, if I actually were a whale I’d have 110k instead of 100k. Fucking Friends hasn’t crit for me a single goddamned time.