Be me

>be me
>live in a shithole filled with nogs
>one of them got caught by the police a couple of days ago
>last night they chimp out and decide to burn a bunch of cars for whatever reasons
>pic related, this is what's left of my car now

Please help a poorfag
I need a new car to go to work

btc : 1M7xjYEs349W1McUnia2aBN3cqRiVf3bNq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhOl1IsaU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

Or.... Yoy could call the insurance company company and get a lawyer fuck off.

Already did, but they will give me like 1500 euros

Then find the nigs and break their knees. Obviously wear a mask ig

Still looks drivable

Where the fuck do you live

>be me
>beg on 4chin because I'm a huge nigger and actually set fire to my own car to collect insurance money

France

You wanted immigrants. You got immigrants.

But I never aksed for it.

So call the police and then the insurance company?

Did you vote for any of the left wing politicians that welcome and encourage it?

This is your country.

lol france isnt even a country , just come to the US

>1500 euros

>yuuropoor getting the diversity he voted for

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Buy a raifu and participate in the race war. 1000000% returns guaranteed. I hear black dick is expensive, so find some and cut them off.

Don't you yuro retards ride bicycles everywhere, anyway? What do you need a car for? Nigger saved you $ way I see it.

Of course not.

No wonder. France is pretty much little Africa now

>>yuuropoor getting the diversity he voted for
Like I said, never asked for all this shit

R.I.P.

Do you even vote? Are you you voting tomorrow? You do realize if Le Pen doesn't win it's only going to get worse right?

Man shit like this boils my blood but without any proof like timestamp or some shit I can't donate

Peugeot...

They did you a favour bruv

Not only do I vote Le Pen, I live in an area that voted massively for her at the first round.

People are fed up with all this bullshit here.

why dont you guys just have 2 parties it would be easier

I took the pictures just before they took all the damaged cars from the parking lot

So sorry m8
Are those ""french"" niggers or fresh off the boat rapefugees?

I'd tell you to vote Lepen but your countrymen are retarded and it's for the better that France burns before it can be rebuild.

Macron is going to win by a landslide so you should seriously considering buying some rope m8

French electoral system is designed to stop FN to win.

No, we don't get a lot of them here to be honest. Most of the rapefugees are in Germany.

The fuckers who burned down my car are maghrebis born and bred in France.

Then Lepen won't change a thing if those are domestic niggers.
Vote Macron and watch your country collapse is my best advice.

This is why you don't let Muslims into your country idiot

M-muh diversity

Almost like Skid Row, just need some tents

I wouldn't go to France.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFhOl1IsaU4

>France
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have fun with Macron you fucking cheese eating surrender monkeys

There are black "people" in France now?

Wish you were vichy franve now huh? Shouldnt have collaberated with the crooled british island monkeys and joined our reich.

Then go back to that parking lot and take a picture with timestamp.

>Please help a poorfag

vote for le pen you mong

Was it a HDi?

this is sad. I guess it's because there's not enough wild negroes and arab scum in France. I don't want to see the EU collapse, but honestly if you don't fucking vote Le Pen your country is going to become one of the worst shitholes in the world.

You know what you need to do to those negroids, user.

What I dont get about thos nogs in france is why they start burning cars of their one.
Here in germany if the lefties are angry because the police fucked them they go to a upper middleclass neighborhood and start burning the Porsches, BMW, Mercedes...

Test

are you french?

Head to /pol/ OP. Take the red pill and get your head out of your ass. Your fucked up sissy countries needs real men. How's that mayor doing? Not enough prayer rugs on the metro?

I agree with the other anons.
I would invest in litecoin or eth. make sure to get some verge too. Its super cheap and will pump soon.

did you stand up to the immigration or just posted about it on Veeky Forums

you bring shame to our country mon ami. Go vote and stop begging.

France is fucked, its mostly arab now after hundred years of morrocan, algerian and african immigration and also recent arrivals.
Giving you money is literally pointless. Immigrants just gonna take it from one way or the other.

Either leave France or kys