Why did North Africa decline so much? Was it climate change?

Why did North Africa decline so much? Was it climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hilal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not enough KANGZ

Climate change isn't real you cuck

British/French colonialism.

they got greek'd and then roman'd and then goth'd and then muslim'd

Lol "Balearic Islands (SP.)"

Admittedly on most boards if you add made up shit to a map people won't notice but you shouldn't have tried that on Veeky Forums

Romans/Jews did it.

did they really decline or just stop getting better?
The whole levante was once the craddle of civilization but they kinda stopped doing shit after getting ARABED and converted to islam.

?

That's part of it. In addition though the collapse of the Ottoman empire fucked things up there, like in the Arab middle-east.

Man made climate change is

it never declined

you're both retarded

Climate change is historically fact

Man made climate change isn't real

Yes, coupled with over farming.

Arabs are shit tier farmers.

>lol what is field rotation

This thread made me realize this board is complete shit.

Just people saying annoying random shit. Don't you people like to learn and discuss history?

If you don't have anything to say about a subject then for God's sake STFU and wait until somebody who has does.

I don't get this post. Is this a meme like "Finland doesn't exist" or something?

Migration of pastoralist Arab tribes like the Banu Hilal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Hilal

>Their influx was a major factor in the linguistic, cultural, and ethnic Arabization of the Maghreb and in the spread of nomadism in areas where agriculture had previously been dominant.[2] Ibn Khaldun noted that the lands ravaged by Banu Hilal invaders had become completely arid desert.[3]

you mean after losing carthage and being romanized

Wasn't this area severely desertified over time? Couple that with the inability of European powers to keep a hold on the area and the influx of nomads and you have a breakdown of civilization.

lol never heard of sicily and creta under Arab rule. lol

What are you talking about?

I meant isn't. I just noticed my mistake

Why does every climate scientist disagree?

Bait

Even /pol/ agrees that climate change and evolution are real

My entire family is from Northern Sudan and I can tell you that the decline there as well as in Egypt is because of an oppressive dictatorship that the people cannot stand up against.

They ceased to be relevant after the coming of the Vandals, the Arabs gave them the final blow tho.

?
That mean that is part of Spain.
Or you mentally challenged by accident or just born this way?

Islam

/pol/ like every other board isn't a monolithic opinion base.

Islam.