/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-5Icq0Enew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Vaior is the worst reddit guild EU!

I play ranger, because I think elves are cute and I like the style.

Join Valor. We do lifeskills and Node Wars (although you are not required to participate in them). No gear requirements or arena tests.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us (specially since there is a guild attendance reward currently going that gives you a pet)!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

only ever played ninja
i do all my farming on a ninja
no one knows my suffering

put the reddit guy logo thingy on there

I really enjoy witch, mystic and maehwa and I can't wait for the dual class switch button

Straum joined Valor! And so should you!

What hunter seals reward give you the most value? Still new to the game around 150AP rn.

just get armor stones so that you can build failstacks later

youtube.com/watch?v=5-5Icq0Enew

I want to see cute characters with gigantic tiddies.

Cows aren't cute.

New player here. what do i actually do first? kinda lost with nodes and shit. where do i get better items?

Pettanco is dead

Kill stuff til you're level 56 then do other things
slam black stones into anything

will i be good with the gear rewarded by spirit quests till i reach 56?

you can literally wear no gear and use a weapon that costs 30k silver and be fine until 56

just like darksouls then thanks m8

this game still pay to win

It is the dark souls of MMOs

The Mystic will deal 4.47%(min) to 7.46%(max) less damage to other players.

Absolute: Twisted Collision will deal 37.56% less damage in PvP.

MYSTIC KEKS

BTFO

yep and even more so with the latest patch
Make sure to buy your 4,900 pearl Naphart Campsite™ today and never have to stop grinding for repairs or villa buffs!!

Can't decide between putting everything into my Warrior or my Musa
Both are fun as fuck

convince me bdog

uhh dudes are gross reroll a chick lmao

Time to reroll
Mystic is only for lifeskillers
Choose striker if you are still on the fence

fuck off gay

Sorry for these dumb questions but didn't know where else to ask

How much inventory and weight can we get if I don't spend real life money in the cash shop for it?
If I want to dick around with life skills (casually) would it be better to have them all on a character where I would put all of the inventory expansions and weights? Or would it be better to spread life skills on different ALTs and make use of their additional inventory space?
Do PVP characters need inventory and weight?

So far I've read that Horse Training should be done on a character under lvl50, can I keep Hunting and Sailing on that same character or would these three professions contradict each other?

>How much inventory and weight can we get if I don't spend real life money in the cash shop for it?
minimal
>If I want to dick around with life skills (casually) would it be better to have them all on a character where I would put all of the inventory expansions and weights? Or would it be better to spread life skills on different ALTs and make use of their additional inventory space?
I have all my lifeskills on one character
>Do PVP characters need inventory and weight?
not really but it's nice to have, more potions and you're going to be grinding to get them to pvp level
>So far I've read that Horse Training should be done on a character under lvl50, can I keep Hunting and Sailing on that same character or would these three professions contradict each other?
skip hunting and sailing they are 100% useless

dont need any cash shop inventory unless you want to go hardcore on fishing, game gives you enough to be comfortable

as for weight, loyalty + base + strength skill weight is enough to do an hour of grinding anywhere, some places like sausans suck with no extra weight, some are fine. Playing in a party helps with weight a lot since heavy items like armour get marketed as you go without you needing to pick them up.

All on one character is fine, only one you want on a different character is probably fishing and farming since they need to be positioned in particular places to be efficient.

Hunting and sailing synergize since hunting is done on boats quite often. Horse training is generally done in towns and safe zones on an alt.

>How much inventory
up to 192 slots per char. Weight is WAY more important and you should only buy slots if you fish or grind extensively
>and weight
If you found the class you want to main you should get weight. With gear & loyalities you get 1100-1300 total weight which is a must have if you want to grind longer than an hour without going to town.
>If I want to dick around with life skills (casually) would it be better to have them all on a character where I would put all of the inventory expansions and weights?
If you do it casually do it on your main where you have the weight&inventory expansions.
If you want to dedicate an alt to it get weight expansions + maid costume. Your choice.
>Or would it be better to spread life skills on different ALTs and make use of their additional inventory space?
No that's stupid as inventory space doesnt matter. Weight&maid costume does.
>So far I've read that Horse Training should be done on a character under lvl50
characters under level 50 have pvp protection that's why.
>can I keep Hunting and Sailing on that same character or would these three professions contradict each other?
why would they? You should skill Sailing on the same character that does trading.

I take it this is the cool kid's ERP hangout?

>I have all my lifeskills on one character
Can that character stay under lvl50 indefinitely? Some professions have quests for 50+, are they worth it?
>skip hunting and sailing they are 100% useless
I want to do them for fun

Thanks for the help! really appreciate it
I think I know what to do now!
Training will be on an alt and the rest I'll try to keep on thecharacter I'll play the most.

no that's teh faggy male character loner suicide spot

Fuckin' nice. When you coming up here so I can push ya off?

that'd be murder not suicide
tardo

Not in CA, OR, WA, or VT

>The following items’ ranged/magic evasion has decreased by 50%, and the decreased ranged/magic evasion will be replaced by melee evasion. - Vangertz Shield, Saiyer Ornamental Knot, Leather Vambrace.

it's horrible for my build
utterly

Gotta remember
NEVER NERF WIZARD AND WITCH
Gotta keep em on top

Evil northern lights

We nouver now boyos. Full AP monkey cancer time.

You can keep a character 49 indefinitely by not completing the quest that allows you to level up to 50

should i buy it lads?

how to make this game more immersive
how to get rid of all the screen clutter and waypoints and notifications and FUCK i just want to enjoy the scenery

Ctrl+U

yes

Did those stinky knife-ears steal your bwahloon?

if you have muskies no
if not yes

>ask for a refund on a costume
>support refunds the pearls but forgets to remove the costume

It will be gone soon
I had a similar thing happen and just paid little mind to it until a day or two later the stuff was gone

Fug, for some reason I have no desire to play today, I just keep looking occasionally at my character running back and forth on a horse.
And then I do nothing

welcome to endgame

Will cornrows come back?

no
thank god

>thank god
Why so?

brown hands typed this post

does this even matter for strokers with their magic dp?

brown like poothier brown?

What?

t.

anyone know the dates of A:IR beta?

early this year with release to be in 2019

fuck I don't want to play this shitty mmo anymore

it's still published by kakao
gonna have the same shitty p2w crap just with tab target combat

you won't get away, you are here to stay

>right click the costume
>the item doesn't exist

still, the first days of a mmo release are the greatest

this game is pretty good if you don' want to be top of the top dog

What else are you gonna do? Lifeskill is boring as fuck.

That doesn't make any sense

this you wanna say that a game that encourages afk gameplay is fun? this game is literally a mobile game released on a non-mobile platform

if only you didn't have to be logged in to AFK
guess they need their bitcoin though

it's cool bro just buy our 50 dorrar tent and shut up

who doesn't like pay 2 win aspects?
ARE YOU POOR?!
ARE YOU A NOOB?!
GET A JOB LOSER

You guys ever wanna kiss a tamer?

I want to kiss a fully armored valkyrie.

MMOs are real life simulators. In real life you have people with advantage, with parents' money, better gens, etc.

If you want PVP without advantage play FPS or Hero Shooters or MOBAs

I want to kiss a dark knight on the dick

anyone with tiddies on?

i wanna see some tids

How do I start with the wagons?
Is it worth it to just buy merchant wagons from the marketplace?

Why do we still have this retarded gook shitposter on every general?
Why do we negotiate with terrorists?

>Being this poor
>Implying I paid 8 of 10 I have

On top of what, fucking Sausans?
My Tamer/ Striker/ Mystic shit on them effortlessly unless I'm in node wars where my team lets them freecast like monkeys, in which case it's my team's mistake.
Warrior and Valk also trash them.

Don't even bother. These people just regurgitate whatever they hear. People constantly cry about Witch/Wizard being overpowered and that's all they hear. Nevermind the fact that it only applies in PvE and Node Wars (large scale) and they get shat on in 1v1 situations by most other classes which means they lose the PvE spot for grinding.

How do you say "futanari" in Korean?

as a witch I'm getting bullied all the time, feels bad

No use crying over the natural order.

it's only what you deserve

I want a lewd Striker to bully me while I try to cast spells.

Warrior is fun but I always feel like I'm being judged for being a basic bitch.

does this look retarded?

you're mentally ill

>Havings kinks makes you mentally ill

Yeah and you're mentally impaired. :^)

Should I be a good goyim and buy a tent?

If you have stupid pets/weight limits/VPs no.
If you do, who the fuck knows, it's your money, the tent is very useful but not really a game changer.

10x repair cost sounds like ass, idk why anyone would drop 50 dollars to burn their money like that

we're in agreement then, you're mentally ill.