/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Valentione's Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Valentiones_Day/

>4.2 Trailer
youtu.be/_1tABKPBlJs

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/XiA3sXMb

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s2pIVEN3vIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to marry a paissa!

>tfw no WHM catboy to tankslut for and take his divine benis every time it comes off CD

soon

Returning player here, I left my paladin at level 50 a couple months ago
How is stormblood overall?

Wife and me getting carried

What are you going to gift to your valentione, /xivg/?
Is it your EB or someone else?

Like hw but with worse characters

Hi everyone. Welcome to the visual guide to /xivg/, the gayest thread on the internet

Just another safe night in Doma.

I tried. I failed.

Nothing.
It's a friend.

this gon b gud

Tried to do something like this

Do you a operational tomestone farm for the new creation crafting materials, user?
pic related

Just came back after not playing for 6 months and started on a new or low pop server lamia or something. The xp boost the game gives you is ridiculously high. You used to have to grind out maybe a level or two if you just did the main story quest. Now I'm doing level 22 story quest at level 31 and haven't done a single other quest besides my class quests. Not complaining it's just crazy how 1-25 took like 3 hours.

I belong underneath Sefra's heel.

oh my god, he's dead

My work here is done.

Why did they have to make Alphinaud so fucking cute?
No homo

coming back to the game, whats the fastest way to raise my iLvl? what should i be running and shooting for? I'm at 304

can you still not recolor lyse's jacket?

So you have a little brother to protect in your journeys.

:^)

It's good - as long as the content lasts, but if your main job is at 50 then you have quite a lot to experience from the game; more or less, so don't worry and have fun.

It's much better now. Nobody likes the lower level content in this game anyway, it's just such a bore, so the boosts are more than welcome.

Just keep doing what you're doing the ilvl will raise as you keep doing content. If you have centurio seals you can exchange them for ilvl 310 gear in Reach, but why would you. Then from there you have the omega normal loot and creation tomes gear which will take you up to 330, if you decide for some reason to farm for them and with savage drops or augmented creation gear you go to 340, but honestly just get the latest dungeons gear and then proceed to do the latest trial and raid.

Haven't missed a single one myself yet.

Did drawfriend ever do any pics from a day or two ago?

I'm not a young man anymore

nigga thats a muffin

But that is a muffin.

youtu.be/s2pIVEN3vIk

>want to play xiv again
>but i live in a different country now and i don`t want to start over

I can just have a friend buy me the eng version of later expansions, the problemis paying the sub. Crysta isnt region locked is it?

My sight must be going.

?
It doesn't matter what country you live in. You can play on any server from any game version.

I remember this, still fun to listen to.

Not true. You can't do that if you play on the Chinese or Korean servers.

No, shit because they're stand-alone and not in our list in the first place.
I meant NA/EU/JP data centers.

I can`t pay my english account with yen

I was wondering if crysta can solve this

It should.

Meh.

Pretty sure if you pay with paypal it automatically converts your currency to whichever currency is being asked for anyway.
But yeah crytsa should work regardless

nice to know thanks

How exactly does the glamour dresser work? I thought it would be like: I have an armor set that's all HQ Rainbow Clothes for my WHM and that single armor set can be glamoured into multiple different glamours. Is that not how it works? People are saying it's just an overly complicated way of changing sets from your preexisting armory inventory without having to store anything in your inventory. Downside being that you permanently lose access to the armor you glamour plate

Yoshi, why did you make O6S the easiest shit ever?

anyone?

Quality posting continues. Disable the fucking images again Hiro

More quality than your ass posts, that's for sure.

They haven't made any changes to the dyability of any previously undyable items, to my knowledge

He's been been labeled as "son" since the moment I first laid eyes upon him, god bless his tiny heart

No, sadly! You can't dye any of the other NPC clothing either so it's unlikely we'll get the option unless players ask for it enough.

meria you seem so genuinely kind and normal why do you come here

Killed a poison dragon and got a new robe!

To pick up thirsty orbiters

Should make the paint into crayons, honestly.

high fashion

Grats! Keep on trucking, lil omega sprout.

oh god how I wish I was a sprout again, taken advantage of by veteran adventures

hi hello it has been really quite a very extremely long time what do i do now

also i forgot how fantastic my character looks

noob

lf tank for sastasha normal in progress on aether

Wandering hobo-chic. I like it.

>Come back to game
>New content is fun for a day
>Back to endless token grinding, only now with yellow tokens instead of red ones
Would it kill them to make the regular content slightly more difficult/interesting? The two new 'expert' dungeons are still lower difficultly than The Vault was backin HW.

god fucking damn it godspeed those pants

Not played since shortly after 4.0. The game still decent? Kinda sad I missed the Santa Bear mount.

noob

baby you know i'm riki-oh in ricky owens

i think i know who this is be nice to me and come play some video game

who the fuck are you don't talk to me

just black silk on my back
if you don't know don't ask

noob

Complete noob, how do I go about joining the free companies in the pastebin? Message their leader or something? What is the proper etiquette?

Just say that you're from /xivg and there for the erp wait for instant invite.

Just message someone that's listed in the FC's contact list. Those people usually have the ability to invite. You can also submit an application at their FC estate placard if they have an FC house.

square likes their set patch formula, they have been using it since a realm reborn and show no signs of stopping

Basically what
said, just say "hey I'd like to join, I'm from /xivg/" and (at least in the case of the Mateus FC) you're in, easy.

Do you need to beat o4s to even do the new savages?

Do TFT still require a waifu haiku to join?

I'm not sure about the normal part but it's really sweet of you to consider me kind, thank you.
It's a fun place for casual game discussion once in a while! I usually keep to twitter for all my XIV related needs but it's nice to check in here.

A few new dungeons, a 24-man, new pvp mode and a new 8-man tier have been added since 4.0 along with a bunch of fluff content such as emotes, a new way of applying glamour and a ton of furniture to mention a handful. Two new beast tribes for daily quests too! There's nothing really "fresh" going on, just more of the same old. But if that's your cup of tea it's as fun as always.

no

Thanks guys

literally unironically who

do you wanna play the video game or nah

maybe kill ourselves together irl

i mean maybe not though it's really up to how we feel

No.

post rare cringe

idk you just seem so consistently chilled out and respectful and its so weirdly contrasted to all the really nasty posters here
im a straight girl so this isn’t a white knight thing but i hope the freaks n geeks here never wear you down ;-;7

You're au ra is a qt. What's your name.

is this spicnarci something on tumblr

Kistol Kalpana, Mateus

Come 9beet stretch and chill with me

what does that mean?

Please make me your foot slave

>someone is nice
RARE CRINGE POST AMIRITE FELLOWS? anyway who else here hasn’t ever had a real relationship

do you like big roe guys?

Straight girl?? Wanna date??

>cringepost is cringe
yeah

>that character
Actually looks unique and interesting for once, I could pick you out of a crowd. Good job.

Now taking Valentine applications

What this guy said, except
I'm not interested in 9 beeting or chilling right now, sorry.

yes my darling who is this

What did you think of this scene? What do you think of Tyusu's story in general?

someone who follows you, I hope you are doing well friend
chin up always

No thank you.
Thank you. I kind of like it a bit more than my Wildwood already. Just wish there was better hair.

be my goth mother

[FC] Sela growled in her throat at the taunting, but she was enjoying it all the same. Getting pulled from the bathtub so roughly would make other girls shrink back a bit, but she let it happen. Selaine gasped in arousal as those dexterous digits of Hirondelle's first glided across her slick flower. The folds already oozing with her nectar, as she felt them tug with the motions. "Oh you know damn well that's not just water you minx. You're such a relentless tease you know." She gasped again >