He hasn't bought $FRN yet

>He hasn't bought $FRN yet
Why do you want to be poor, user?

ITS TOTALLY REAL GUISE DONT WORRY

lolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololollolololololololololol

The MCRN shills are in full force today I see

>missing the FRN train

Straight from the frn discord, m8ey

doesn't really matter your in cuz you believe or you believe cuz your in. im fucking all in FRN and when I'm rich I'm moving to France VIVE LA FRANCE

Yeah bc we totally didn't realize this the moment a bunch of FRN threads magically started appearing in harmonious fashion, sad part is some of Veeky Forums are naive enough to buy when others tell them to.

>he still posts meme dreams cause he is short in stature

This literally does not matter. As long as you get out before it crashes you're absolutely fine.

This does not influence your money making potential at all.

I've got all my cash in FC2. It's gonna moon by May12.

shills gonna shill

When the coin hit back 25k youll all end crying fuckfags

Hello there, Rei

Guys let me tell you this.
I'm an insider. There is more to this than meets the eye.
This isn't just an average shitcoin, there's big money behind this. They saw how much Trumpcoin made and wanted to replicate it, but with better fundamentals to get it pumping more, eg low supply, "real world usage" and it's not tied to one party which was Trumpcoin's Achille's heel.
I can't tell you who I work for, but they hired a bunch of autists to shill this, on Veeky Forums and BTCtalk and they're trying to bribe some businesses into accepting it to try to pump it.
They've organized this discord full-coordinated shilling it's amazing what we managed to accomplish in a few weeks with a team of just 7 full time shills. Veeky Forums is dumb, and they know that.
The thing you saw 2 weeks ago and what you saw yesterday were just preliminary shilling and pumping to get attention.
They've planned a big pump for tomorrow, if you see it reach 32k sats by tomorrow evening you'll know I wasn't lying.
But be careful, sell before it reaches ~70k sats or prepare to get dumped on starting at 60-65.

Nah bro you checked Coinmarketcap lately? Everything is mooning you, just admit you're too poor so you must shill on Veeky Forums.

Reminder this guy is lying too you, don't believe this.

Ya sure?

Reminder this guy is lying too you,
don't believe this.

top kek frn shills rekt

And exactly nobody is surprised.

I've been following this coin for a while (since late januari) and I've collected some data, seems like some people have hoarded a ton of this shit. Wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

This is gonna go higher than TRUMP for sure, the real world usage thing is true too (but you can check that for yourself).

lel

Top kek mate keep shilling

Not a shill but obviously I'm big in FRN so full disclosure.

Shills don't actually matter. They don't make the coin any worse. Hell, if you're just here for the pump and not long-time then the shills are good for you.

Remember that shills are on the same team, if the coin goes up both parties benefit. Shills are only bad if you don't realise they're there and you don't get out in time.