en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

David's kingdom.

Indus Valley

>toilets
>gridiron street layout
>no evidence of warfare

in my opinion America is the /kind/est civilization

It's had its rude bully moments but overall it tries to make everyone fun friends

The 'web'-culture
unfortunately didn't leave behind many artifacts, only artifacting.

We're in a rude bully moment right now, though. Literally Persia was nicer than we are now.

Iceland

People were living in relative peace for hundreds of years until clan Sturlung decided wanted to join the Kingdom of Norway and caused a civil unrest to gain power over the other clans.

Then it became peaceful again

Ancient Finns

Parliamentary democracy, The rule of law, Habaus Corpus , The English language. Railways , Cricket Rugby, Football

A huge amount of inventions and discoveries of benefit to mankind

So pre-Islamic Britain then. Nice to know.

>English language
No. Spelling is shitty, and nonsensical.
youtube.com/watch?v=GiVs05yq9-o
Even this twat had to acknowledge it before he started defending it.

Ashoka's Empire/Mauryan Dinasty of India.

Imagine a Bhuddist empire of peace: PAX INDICA

Some Polynesian island

>people-eaters
>nice

Some small cosy developed liberal democracy relatively free from shenanigans. 25 years ago Taiwan, Denmark, New Zealand, Switzerland or Canada would be strong contenders.

Shit I dunno mang.

Nicea
They even have nice in the name.

Agree.

I remember watching Metatron's response to this.

Siam? Skimos?

>t. Magyar

USSR, no contest. They just wanted everyone to share.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_and_Royal
>kaiserlich und königlich
>KuK

Switzerland probably.

>People were living in relative peace for hundreds of years until clan Sturlung decided wanted to join the Kingdom of Norway and caused a civil unrest to gain power over the other clans.

The island's carrying capacity was collapsing due to overgrazing extremely limited soil, there was going to be trouble no matter what people did.

Achaemenid Empire

Fitting for a multiculti empire

This is a reasonable option

>ooga booga gonna rape dis chink gurl

this

>the white male, black male, white female trio that starred in every '90s kids' show

meme

Persia (at least under Cyrus) was actually pretty tolerant by most ancient/classical empire standards.

Just compare them to the Assyrians, who they (kinda) replaced (after the Medes, but that's beside the point).

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriori

As a small and precarious population, Moriori embraced a pacifist culture that rigidly avoided warfare, substituting it with dispute resolution in the form of ritual fighting and conciliation.[citation needed] The ban on warfare and cannibalism is attributed to their ancestor Nunuku-whenua.

...because men get angry and during such anger feel the will to strike, that so they may, but only with a rod the thickness of a thumb, and one stretch of the arms length, and thrash away, but that on an abrasion of the hide, or first sign of blood, all should consider honour satisfied.
—Oral tradition [13]

>civilization
>nice

Pick one, OP.

Probably modern Anglo countries like Canada, Australia and New Zealand

In the past it's plausible that India has the nicest empires under Jainist and Buddhist rule before the hindus became the largest religion.

Parliamentary democracy, the rule of law, habeas corpus can all be retracted to graeco-roman and early catholic tradition rather than just "English" you fucking moron

Western European countries are much nicer than Australia and New Zealand

>Indus Valley
>No edvidence of warfare

But that's false you retard

wasn't the indus valley civilization usurped by aryan invaders?

Indians were so nice they let anyone who walked in rule them for a century or so

I smoked a bowl of pax indica last night, I think.

Kingdom of Nri didn't possess military power and lasted for centuries.

I'll leave the rest to you.

just scafism my shit up familia

Russia, they believed in True Communism. But then they got bullied by the USA and collapsed.

If there is Neo-Ottomanism, why isn't there Neo-Achaemenism?

that's an asian girl you retard.

I like Lindy but he mischaracterizes Chinese a lot

>Neo-Achaemenism
there is , but its mostly LA diaspora faggots that have no actual connection to Iranian culture
>"guise i'm not Iranian i'm Peeeerrrsian
>lel those Afghans wish they were peeeersian
>lel those Indians wish they were Peeeeerrrsian
> daddy can I have a nose job?
>"w-what ? i'm not Iranian..i'm Italian..r-really"
>100% Ayran guise my great grandfather had blue eyes... Iranians are nuturally blonde
>"OMG FUCKING IRANIAN MUSLIMS r JUST ARABS NOT REAL PERSIAN REEEEEE

This is the sort of faggotry I encounter everyday

were you the guy from Veeky Forums who told me american iranians were horrible when I asked about resources to learn Persian?

I've literally never been on/lit/ but you'll find the obnoxiousness of diaspora and Monarchist shills is common issue among sensible Iranians

There was a huge proponent of neo-Persian empire.

That was the shah, right down to arranging for Persian empire style decorations, uniforms, foods, and other stuff like that at official functions.

the romans
>wait i dont want war
>surrender to the power of rome
>okey
>good, here is you free road and full roman citizenship

The Romans weren't nice at all.

They literally had collective punishment on a NATIONAL level.
They used depopulation as the stick and roads as their carrot.
They enslaved entire towns, emptied cities, and burned countries.

Because you don't fucking fuck with the Romans.

The nicest civilization probably died out before anyone could ever record them in history. RIP friends

>Western European countries are much nicer than Australia and New Zealand
Wrong. You are clearly a Frenchie who hates Anglos

I voice my vote for the Nri again.

I defy anyone to name a bad thing done by the Nri.
They didn't even fight back against the colonial powers, because that's not the Nri way.

He's not wrong. Australians are like Scottish people x10, they're super rude and belligerent.

New Zealanders are nice though.

(N)iceland, obviously

If nothing else their floral-patterned porcelain tiles and other wares are certainly very nice.

Today. But is downhill from here thanks to our beloved elites.

is it more racist or less racists that he thinks everyone but black people are white

>were just going to collapse your government and install a puppet one in place but we really want to be friends okay :^)