You've been warned

You've been warned.

Keep a close eye in October and set your sell order at $4,275 tp be on the safe side.

You know it to be true. Send me a tip for opening your eyes, stupid goy.
>1JuuRmo1oDVj9WXCdw8Zzfdw9woXdwFTWu

I dond ged id :DDDDDDDDDDDD

adfadfafsadf

We'll wait and see my boy.

fuck u

Just to be safe I'll go $3200.

Fuck you retard,
FUCK YOU!

got me

How was that top derived?

oh nevermind

posting to save mom :(

ugh

love you mom
you owe me one

instead of posting these gypsy crystal ball fortune telling threads how about you elaborate on why is that

not OP

if you fly a jet at the sun, eventually it will stall out...

how about eth?

But seriously though, does OP have a point?

Crude TA's by an autist may be more telling than one full of random lines, spirals and commentary.

The trajectory looks legit............. i'm gonna bite and set sell orders in that price range tbqh. maybe 1/4 of my BTC.

We're talking about a cryptocurrency which doesn't respond to physical laws.

get your hands of my mumma

you would be retarded to trust a teen

besides, you know that TA works everytime just until it doesn't.

the OP is right

btc will short term correct to 1.2k in the next week,
jump back up to 1.5-1.8k, steady rise to peak between 4.5 an 5k in autumn. then we have the looooong slumber

Ok this is interesting.
Even if we buy at $1,500, (following OP's trajectory) it's still a worthy investment, it'll take 5 years approximately before it returns to the same price.

Now, in 5 years crypto will have matured substantially, and our alt/shitcoins will have matured too. Plenty of time for moon missions too.

Hey guys what ever happened to that "blue pill" prophecy guy who kept acting like he knew the future? He kept saying BTC would crash down to pennies any day now, but its almost doubled in value since he was saying those things.

Really makes you think eh?

cock

Hm

I love you mommy

Interesting