/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread Trippin Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

shsl-gitaroo.tumblr.com/post/170356475497/new-game-plus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Junko!

I love Kirumi!

I love my wife!

nyamami

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! Her birthday is tomorrow in amerifat time and I can't wait to spend the day with her!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Junko loves Naegi!

Make sure to stay hydrated /drg/! Have a glass of water!

posting an angie for the ""bro""

Best assassin Maki! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you they love you back
Good morning my friend

>amerifat
C'mon, don't be mean.

time to kill some Yakuza whores

ass

Nyamami is the cutest!

Not a rarepair, never a rarepair!

>amerifat
BULLY ALERT
BULLY ALERT

I want /drg/ to have a nice evening

>hitting post limit before image limit
How to know when shit happened.

Hello again, /drg/. You're all invited to my wedding. I'm going to marry my beloved Kiibo.

i love kiibo!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Kiyo and Kirumi!

t. burgers

Shirogane!
Also, a reminder to ignore falseflaggers.

KGSanon basically had /drg/ hostage

who will play them in the live action?

I think I'm allowed to say it, I'm fat and american.

I love her stinky sister!

Good morning Himiko-chan! Are you staying healthy?

Thank you, I'm glad to see some positivity in these threads.

The bestest!

Fuck i am crying tears right now

You have excellent taste

Reminder to ignore anyone who tries to start shit here.

Yes? And what's wrong with that?

I love my darling hopeboy. I want him to take my hand and show me all the good tourist attractions.

c-can we share?

Actually I'm colombian, but I just think it's not necessary to be so mean.

Because it's obviously wrong? Who puts out a job reuqest saying "We need you to do these things using these tools for this action game." and then turn around and say "Oh, we're not actually sure if we're making that game. I guess we hired you just because."

Of course. In fact I'm almost done with my water.

I am looking for the natsumixhajime fanfic author, are you going to continue ? I really liked your fanfic

KGSanon was a fucking madman. You can never find autism as strong and entertaining as his on here anymore. I miss that guy. He did more damage to /drg/ than Jihad-kun ever could.

Thank you, user

Okay user, any Kiibo supporter is welcome.

>take my hand
Careful what you wish for.

Ouma's twin brother dressing Ouma up!

Lots of companies do that especially since they could have them working on other games in the meantime like Zanki Zero which is still being worked on by the team.

>He did more damage to /drg/ than Jihad-kun ever could
Is there also a funny story behind? Please tell me kek

DICE preparing a surprise for their leader!

He was here like 2~3 threads ago, try to aim for that timeframe if you want to talk to him

I love Nagito!

Good to hear! Did you have a good day?

Where are the liquid ocelot x nagito photoshops

Hmm. I don't want to lose my hand, but if I have to lose it, I wouldn't mind if he attached it to his own body.

Did Jihad-kun end up doing anything to the general? He said he wanted to stage a coup or nuke the general but I don't know if he did or not.

Ouma needs to work on his skincare.
>Lots of companies hire specific people just to make them sit around
The ad was for an action game. Is Zanki Zero an action game?

ew

I give up.

No, ZZ is some first POV RPG. Not action.

Thank you mikanfriend. My goal ultimately is to make this place more positive cause god knows we need it sometimes

I was a bit sick this morning but it was nothing a nap couldn't fix. How is your morning so far?

Just what he asked from Santa! Ouma must've been a very good boy!

Then why wouldn't they just say so? Wouldn't it be helpful for the applicant to know what they're actually supposed to end up doing?

Basically Jihad-kun came to us last summer declaring he would purge /drg/ or it's cancer and blaming the newfags after V3 came out in nipland for the increasing levels of cancer in the general(which he wasn't entirely wrong about). So basically he said he would gather peoole from other generals to stage a war against /drg/. I'm not sure if it was him who was behind the cold wars we had on here last year.

Not really. He just said a lot of things but never did anything unless he was behind the cold wars.

>cold wars
How does /drg/ have this much lore. Was that when the threads kept dying in between SDR2's dying hype and V3's release?

I had to get up much earlier than usual to do some errands. Changing your sleep schedule like this is not healthy! I'll have to go to bed early tonight! Other than that, day just started. No complaints

>last year

user every DR game is considered an action game. Even the main games. According to SC. Again this means nothing for right now.

The applicant is supposed to be ready to make interesting games and have some knowledge already on the software.

>Basically Jihad-kun came to us last summer declaring he would purge /drg/ or it's cancer and blaming the newfags after V3 came out in nipland for the increasing levels of cancer in the general(which he wasn't entirely wrong about). So basically he said he would gather peoole from other generals to stage a war against /drg/. I'm not sure if it was him who was behind the cold wars we had on here last year
I love Veeky Forums and the autist who do crazy stuff like this. Thanks for giving some history lessons senpai

You're dodging the question, so last (You) from me. The series is totally dead and there will never be another game ever again. Congratulations.

He tried his best to make everyone scared of an oldfag invasion kicking out all the fujos, but it came out to be jack shit.

SHATanon was a close contender for pure autism, but he never came close to the destructive energy of KGSanon.

All this happened last year. Back when V3 hype was still at its highest. I'm pretty sure we'll start to die down this year with no new content. It will be like 2014-2015 threads all over again.

How can Kirishit even compete?

Delete your ritual posts right now

He is! He is!

Ok at least we agree now.

I'd rather sit at home with him together but I love him too!

No. Welcome back btw

shsl-gitaroo.tumblr.com/post/170356475497/new-game-plus
Kek.

I need to be more positive in these threads, I've just felt off lately, and I think I've been doing more harm than good it seems.
You've been going great Himikofriend, keep it up man.

Fan content is endless though

Take a gun and shoot yourself with it, /drg/!

By being cute

Endless trash, you mean.

Beating Mukurofag but making sure he doesn't have visible bruises so they can't take him away from me

I, for one, am looking forward to more doujins.

fuck off falseflagger

>pic related
Lol we will never get crazy and entertaining anons like Jihad-kun, KGSanon and SHATanon again. What makes it more funny is that they were 100% genuine about their autism.

Though I do have to agree about SHAT not matching up to KGSanon. I mean KGSanon literally had /drg/ held hostage for an hour while fighting mods. All SHAT did was screech when he saw Amami with anyone that isn't Shinguji or Hoshi or Tojo.

I'm trying!

Does anything actually happen if you vote for her in-game? Probably not, though.

Thank you. I will look at this image before i sleep every night

2014 threads were great though so I'm ok with that.

Based

Wasn't Jihad-kun behind the cold wars or was that baseless speculation?

give me that tummy and i'll work on it

Feeling my darling hopeboy's warm embrace whenever I go outside sounds wonderful.

What di SHATanon do?
Good fanfics and a picture where kaede shits herself (during her execution) will keep /drg/ up

I voted for Tsumugi in every trial where I could, it really changes nothing.

Compete for what?

Kaede does not shit herself. Do not bully her please

These things will barely keep us alive. I'm confident we'll die a couple times this year.

They were pretty ok then late 2014/early 2015 was where it began to dry up.

Same.
I'm well used to stuff which has little to no hype for years, just enjoying fan content. Danganronpa will be just another one for me.