Redpill me on XRP. Looks shady as shit. And the people who support this coin are not the brightest bunch...

Redpill me on XRP. Looks shady as shit. And the people who support this coin are not the brightest bunch. (youtube peeps). Why does this coin have potential, and did I miss the train?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/build/fee-voting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its gauranteed to hit a $1 because it has tons of major banks by its side.

But wont go up much anymore because there are 100 billion coins in circulation and a $10 coin would literally make Ripple a more expensive company than bitcoin

One of the few legitimate coins, in fact

Totally legit bro.

Guys it's a shitcoin!! Watch out.
Most of the coins are in the hands of the company itself. They are giving it to the banks to use. They have no obligation or the banks don't need to buy the coins from the exchanges or whatever.

Do you really think the banks would use a coin to manage their internal and external transactions when the price of said coin can be decided and manipulated by outsiders??? That's why a very very very large part of the coins are distributed by the Ripple company itself.

Do not invest in this coin long term! Maybe enjoy the bull run but don't take this seriously. There isn't even a official wallet out there.

>Most of the coins are in the hands of the company itself. They are giving it to the banks to use.
For businesses, that's a plus. They want some centralized authority to carry responsibility for their transactions.

This!!!!!

All this FUD is hilarious. Stay poor faggots, it is literally guaranteed to reach $10 in 1-2 years.

It's not a plus for you when they manipulate the price and decide to dump on your ass.

Can you even do math you dumb nigger? For it to reach $10 it would have to have a 400 billion dollar market cap.

Do even know the history of Ripple? Do you know who founded it? Do you research the things you invest in or do you just buy whatever is trending and shill the fuck out of it?

I think XRP owners might want to fuck up speculators if they get too much in the way, that's the rationale.

Makes sense but I'm not going to put any substantial amount of money into it when they knowingly manipulate the price like that. I also don't think it's just a coincidence it pumped the exact same day as ETH. Like said it can be good to make short gains on it but my advice is don't hold it for too long or you could wake up one day very very sorry. Take it or leave it.

You got that right. When the real cryptocurrency bubble pops then Ripple will certainly be one of the victims.

>When the real cryptocurrency bubble pops then Ripple will certainly be one of the victims.
Or, alternatively, maybe it will be one of the survivors, who knows

Buy the shill, eat the drill

>There isn't even a official wallet out there
Because ripple requires KYC AML compliance to be marketed to banks, dipshit. Accounts are required now in order to do this. If you're signing XRP to someone, you must be identified in some way by a trusted network entity. You have no idea what you're talking about. Next you're going to complain and say HURR DURR NOBODYS GONNA PAY $45 USD TO ACTIVATE A WALLET.. Here you go ripple.com/build/fee-voting/

This coin actually has potential as a low cost vehicle for international bank-to-bank transactions. Get over yourself.

If your in the short term it doesnt matter. I've bought and sold XRP three times tonight already alone.

You can make really short gains with it if you watch it right, and with the large amount of trading it doesn't take long.

I've taken the profit I've made out of it and put it in for long term just incase it does take off. If it doesnt, all you lost was some of your time.

Honestly I would be buying in now (all of my play btc is tied up in it now). It'll hit 7000 soon (and if you buy now thats a 14% profit). And regardless if its a shit coin long term it keeps bouncing back short term

Me again.

If you all had listened you would have made 8% since my last post.

OP here, it seems that the opinion in split in the middle. The conclusion I came with all the discussion. Is that for the long haul in XRP, the benefits outweigh the risk.

I agree it has a high potential for low cost bank to bank transactions but the coin is SHIT for investing. You banks will never touch any coin from the exchanges. They will always get it officially via the company. You guys are all just trading each other over something that will never be bought by the companies.

me again. Just hit 7000 like I said.

Thank me later

I was under the same impression, until one of the founders or what the fuck he was donated a sum to charities. Why donate basically pennies to a charity, probably because it'll have more value in the future. Idk, just an observation.

this user is right except if you're new to trading just buy some xrp and hold

The price is rising because of people like you. People that aren't thinking and don't see the risk. Short term people that are playing but once people realise they are all fishing in the same pool they will leave and there will be a lot of victims. I hope you realise this.

Cryptocurrency is the future, you nig. Sure there will be a crash, and more crashes, but overall it will continue skyrocketing.

Price is rising because the conventional wisdom (right wing it indifferent) is that it's gonna be worth $1 by the end of the year. There was a wall @ 7k that needed to be broken and finally was.

No One is getting hurt by me trading it. Look at the volume, most bought at 5 cents and more money is going on than out.

If they get hurt down the line cause it tanks and they lost their money that's on them for getting greedy. Put $100 in, when it hits $200 take your $100 or and you'll never lose a dime. If you're afraid of people getting hurt because they weren't happy doubling or tripling thier money that's sad.

I'm afraid of stupid people putting money in it in the long term. You can twist it or turn it around there will be people losing money on this.

You are feeding of these stupid people by riding the wave. It's wrong, just plain wrong.

I believe Cryptocurrency is part of the future. I really do. This coin is the future but not for us to mess with. It's not a coin to invest to. Think about it logically. Imagine this price rising at a certain level that it's not even cheaper for banks to use it than traditional transactions?

Do you actually believe that banks will buy coins from you ? At a price that is very volatile. If you really believe that than you are utterly stupid. Coins will be distributed by the Ripple company itself. They will not touch any of the distributed coins.

It's not about banks. It's about new currencies free of government regulation coming to market. This is the very beginning my friend. BTC recovering after it's second major crash has instilled a lot of confidence in the market.

Going to highjack this thread to ask a technical question — I'm trying to transfer XRP from Bittrex to the Ripple Wallet (on Mac)

In addition to the 'Address' field, there's the 'Tag' field —I've got no idea what to enter into here, all the tiny test transactions I've attempted have been invalid, I'm guessing because this Tag field is empty

Can't seem to find any info on what the 'Tag' is, or any indication towards in within the Wallet app

Any help would be much appreciated!

I'm not talking about BTC or another altcoin. We are talking about Ripple here. I just don't see Ripple as a long term investment.

Price will rise. Anyone who is a "Stupid Person" who is buying long term will make their money. And like I said, if they lose it all in a few months thats on them for being and not taking some of their profits out for safety.

The people who are selling when someone is riding the waves are most likely people looking to cut their profits. Its not like people are dumping something thats up 80% in three days because they are taking their losses.

I would agree with you if I told you I was pumping and dumping or something, but I'm just buying small dips and selling for small profits. I have money tied up in it long term too.

Maybe you're under the impression that I'm some millionaire whose manipulating the market, but I assure you my 1/10,000th of the 24 hour volume isnt doing that.