Dropshipping is easy online passive income if you work for it

Dropshipping is easy online passive income if you work for it

NEW GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

SHOPIFY: 1.shopifytrack.com/SHcf

MORE: dropshiptips.com

Other urls found in this thread:

dropshiptips.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is 'decent passive income'. What is the range.

it depends on your advertising budget and effort put into store.
I'd say $1k a week is achievable

How do you handle returns?

P.O box

Hi Magoo

Too bad you have to be a U.S. resident to drop ship

what type of liability do you open yourself up to with this

I'm an Englishman who dropships.

are u challenged?
You can dropship worldwide

Question:
If you dropship, do you need to use the same computer for the chrome plugins, or can you use multiple computers?

you can use multiple computers

How much does the name of your store matter? What direction should I go naming it?

how much effort goes into advertising?

Fear from the hassles with returns and store reputation will probably keep me away from drop shipping for good. It just seem a little too hustly/shady to me.

its not even that big of a problem

say I want to make $500 a week. how much time would be spent working past the first week or so

if you work super hard in the first week and have a nice advertising budget, just a few hours per week fulfilling orders

Is this real life?
I, as a student, could set one of these up in the coming mid year (Ausfag) break and live comfortably (for a 20 year old) for the rest of my degree?

Do you have a link to one of these dropship sites as an example?

success is highly unlikely but it is possible. even people who study this type of thing for months dont always succeed

Got a few questions:

- Do you need to register for any business license or special permits/forms to do drop shipping?
- How do you handle returns? Chargebacks?
- What's the risk in starting a business up like this? I'd hate to start something and then have it go under and be on the hook for $XX,XXX

Thanks!

Dropshipping is bullshit. Your supplier would only be using you to reach future customers. Once your customer finds out your supplier (via the advertisements in the packaging), they won't buy from you anymore. The key to a successful long term business is returning customers.

>passive income
>if you work for it
Contradicted yourself in the first sentence.

Not passive at all. Get fucked OP

Nothing except inheritance is truly passive

So I have what I think is a solid niche and a good looking site wtih good products.

How can I go about marketing it without paying? I'm willing to pay for ads but I want to try the free route first, especially since I failed my first three stores with ads lel.

are you literally retarded. Set it up, then its passive.

1) depends where you are from
2) P.O box and a strict refund policy
3) Like $50
"This is a gift please no marketing material in the package"

yes. Theres an ausfag in the discord who built one and apparently sold it

I'm Russian. Is this real for me?

Why isn't everyone doing this. Seems too good

Social media

bullshit, I sell apps and memberships to educational resources and after my initial time investment it just pays off. Passive income.

>passive income
>'just work several hours a week'
>$1000/month

fuck that. Not worth it. The small time to end all small times.

because they're too lazy and just want 400% gains from cryptoshit

please answer guys

Idk personally if you have to have a license, but yes.

Shit all

How do you find a good niche? That's my greatest concern. It all depends on how good your niche is

bump

I said this in another thread but starting your own site seems like a sure way to fail. Amazon fulfillment is the way to go. I'm going to send what little monies I have to do this and report back on my success or failure.

how so?

By selling it on amazon you don't need to buy advertising space, domain names, or shopify account

This method is saturated as fuck.

yes but the factor of trying to stand out by being unique or rather working hard is almost eliminated

You might get lucky but most people in the USA use Amazon or shop at Walmart/Target/etc for 90% of their shit. I don't know anyone who shops at recently made stores that dropship products.

Also with alibaba, 99% of the products are shipping from China, so it takes 2-4 weeks for delivery. Waste of time.

Check the newest post on dropshiptips.com

How do i get my fancy logo on the products? Dont want any chink shit on my articles

OP puts affiliate links in his guide. Affiliate links all over his website. That's how he's really making money from you idiots. He's an "internet marketer" selling a pipe dream. The only money he's making is when someone on Veeky Forums purchases something through one of his affiliate links.

>TFW fell for dropshipping meme
>www.fatale.store
>Target women in 20s because they spend the most money online
>Sell jewelry from China
>Sell things and talk about how this stone activates this chakra or that chakra
>Appeal to emotion and talk about how I will donate 10% of profits to World Wildlife Fund
>Drop down money for SSL certificate and website security
>Make IG and post products there
>$200 and many hours later still no profit

Fuck this bullshit I'm just gonna study my accounting material. Don't fall for the dropship meme guys.

My fucking face when.

M8 here is some constructive criticism concerning your website: It's shit. Compare your website to the competition.

Easiest fix:
New template, and no stupid shit like ''10% goes to wildlife''
Good luck!

How do I get around 70 day delivery time? And templates are like $60.

theres no *70 day delivery time*
choose epacket everything should be there in less than 20 days

is your url actually .store? get a .com, they look more professional.

>most people in the USA use Amazon or shop at Walmart/Target/etc for 90% of their shit
I've been thinking about this aspect for a while and wondering if there is money in selling shitty electronics to developing parts of africa or to the gooks themselves instead of english speaking countries

Holy shit lol
1) use a .com ffs
2) use shopify you get ssl for free
3) dont call it a meme.if you cant do it right

Buy the products from Alibaba, you have to buy in bulk but the suppliers will put your logo on the product.

Lel no. Most sellers on Alibaba require a high MOQ to put your own logo on it. Most of them don't do custom packaging either.

I read these threads sometimes to laugh. You're all so bad at this.

It's actually a feelgood thread for people like us. Most Veeky Forums idiots don't have the self discipline to ever put in enough effort if the whole process isn't spoon fed to them in an easy to read guide

this. he is making money when you buy anything after clicking his links.

How do I pick an item from my store to advertise on FB? I know my audience but struggle with the ads.

How do you convince customers to wait 20 days for this shit?

Anyone here using the amazon method?

Do you always advertise a product rather than the general store?

Do you have to put the product on some kind of sale for it to be worth advertising the product?

What refund policy do you run?

Yes

??? I made over $5k from my first dropship store in 1 month

Stop spamming your fucking website OP. Dropshipping is a meme.

Cool affiliate links asshole!

If your strategy is so great, why saturate the field and shill your affilaite links for pennies?

internet marketing scum

I started a dropship store next week and it made me rich over night now I'm retired and got my lambo