Pyramids in Sudan

>Pyramids in Sudan

People still deny Ancient Egyptians weren't niggers

>INB4 those were Nubians.

You really think Nubians and Egyptians were that distinguished in color when the empires were right next to each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Mummies/Egyptian_mummies/Truth_about_egyptian_mummies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Pyramids in Indonesia

People still deny Ancient Indonesians were Niggers

>INB4 those were Australoids

You really think Australoids and Indonesians were that distinguished in color when the empires were right next to each other?

Ancient egypt stretched from Egypt to Sudan. Sudanese people are niggers. The only reason Egyptian people today are lighter skin is because of the Arabs. You fucking retard

Those pyramids are clearly nubian and probably were built for kushite rulers in the kushite kingdom.

>he thinks modern egyptians don't look the same as the ancient ones

>factories in congo
ppl still deny niggers industristrialists

egyptians were def not blk bro

egyptians have been brown and will remain brown

>You really think Nubians and Egyptians were that distinguished in color when the empires were right next to each other?

Whats that even supposed to imply? That because nations are right next to eachother they're automatically going to share populations?

Even in the modern world that's false. Look at Norway, Sweden, and Finland for example. Norway is white, Sweden is brown and Finland is yellow, and theyre all right next to eachother.

Sudan is white

> Norway is white, Sweden is brown and Finland is yellow

I dont know if this is just a retarded meme but all three of those countries are white

>all three of those countries are white
If you have no idea what youre talking about just dont even post

These people seem pretty white to me, you retarded fuck

>These people seem pretty white to me, you retarded fuck
Wow your blind as well as retarded lol

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Mummies/Egyptian_mummies/Truth_about_egyptian_mummies.htm

Egypt was a mediterranean empire

if anything they're less white now because of the arabs

Whatever they were, they weren't whatever the fuck is there today

>some niggers from central and west africa think they are somehow related to agyptians

Nubian shit-tier copycat pyramids

It's annoying as hell. Ferenji are so stupid when it comes to Africa like this dumbass posting a artistic impression that ignores hundreds of groups and has a very ignorant layout of territories

Mother to Akhenaten and grandmother to Tut coming though.

There is no point. Westerners will deny this unto their graves, we don't need pictures the genetic picture is showing the Great Aqualithics formation of Nike Riverine.peoples.

What's striking about Egyptian mummies of pharaohs is those prominent, hooked noses.

A country spreading its culture is weird to you? Nubians actually worshipped Egyptian gods too

I think he's referring to how swedes are pretty brown for northern Europeans. Then again so are norweigains.

NW Semite stock

If N. Europeans are white, and Swedes and Norwegians are brown, than how the hell are N. Europeans white? Because that doesn't leave much left... I do think a lot more Nords have black hair than people know though.

Swedes aren't sandnigger brown, but as far as Northern Europe goes they are pretty brown.

At least compared to nosun, bright pink Ireland.

BTFO

I can't pretend to be informed about this, but most swedes I have met have been either yellow-ish white, or like the aforementioned Irish. But I'll concede that you are right. My family are from Alsace-Lorraine, and although we are naturally very pale, we tan very well, and have slightly frizzy hair, and wide sharp cornered eyes. All that, coupled with our huge noses, people think we are Jews.

there were niggers in ancient egypt, but they were slaves to the majority brown people

Not saying they were sub-saharan negro, but she was black.

>Affirmative history

Diversity was a mistake.

did you forget to take your medicine?

Had to be that Egypt wuz kangz, not that Sudan wuz Arab, am i rite

wew lad

Typing on a phone and my friends died in a fire. Forgive me if my spelling isn't on par in a Thai cornshucking forum.

>Falling for obvious bait
Cease thy life famjam

>your ethnic group has never been so thoroughly BTFO that they have to steal other cultures accomplishments to feel relevant in history
:^)

So do you fucks come here with this bullshit b8 after trolling on /pol/ with it?

I don't get it.

You would get 400+ replies on /pol/ with this trolling bullshit.

Here we're just like pic related.

Her statue looks light skinned to me