/drg/ Danganronpa General

Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTWT__xTh1A
imgur.com/gallery/CbQLL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Junko!

Make sure to stay hydrated /drg/! Have a glass of water!

Ibuki!

II love my beautiful wife Maki so much! It's her birthday in amerifat land and I have so much planned for her on her special day! Love you sweetie!

ITT

Get a new gimmick.

I don't know what you are talking about user....

That's a really shitty Oumiko picture, so I don't like this OP much.

Best assassin Maki! I hope you all have a wonderful night! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you back
Happy birthday to makiroll

Oumaede!

Reminder that the only active avatarfag that isn't shit is Nidaifag.

I always regret browsing tumblr but I keep doing it for some reason.

t. Nidaifag

Careful, your ego might bust through the roof

mood

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

seme

They're fictional and will never not be. Stop living in delusion.

They're so lifeless... There's no emotion at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTWT__xTh1A

Reasons why Ouma is bad #7
He plays Chess on his handkerchief when no one is looking

Can't you see its escapism? Its not healthy!

Mioda!

mi s-a sculat pula, ajutor

>he replied to a ritual post
You must be new, welcome!

Goodnight Junk! Sweet dreams and sleep well!

I haven't played V3's main story since I beat it, but I've heard that some trials have shortcuts if you tell the right lies

It'd be neat if there was a special ending, unlockable after beating the main game, in which you can call out Tsumugi in Chapter 1 and confront her as a mastermind and end the game

It'd rely on Saihara saying something like, "I don't know how I knew that!"
And Kaito saying back, "it doesn't matter! Tsumugi, is that true?!"
Saihara pointing at Tsumugi. "If I'm wrong, then let's prove it! We're all taking a trip to the girl's bathroom to check the room you changed in!"
Tenko would probably fight on the "everyone is going" part, but take it upon herself to guard the stalls "in case anyone needs to go"

It would have been a nice little easter egg since they created backdoors with the lies, anyway

I'm more concerned about the werewolf eyes, fangs, long ass necks and teeth personally.

Tsumugi is the mastermind

Not true, there is at least another one akanefag here, and he's better than me.

Whaaaaaaaaaa? Man the more I look at this stuff the more confused I get, are those noses or huge hunks of rock stuck to their faces?

I hate you all.

PUT THAT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT

Understandable.

I'm dissapointed in you, /drg/. Not a single murder occured since you entered this school. You're so boring!
You're the worst class ever!

Ouma looks like he's about to cry and is trying really hard to keep it in, in this sprite.

Minecraft Oumami

But mama it's funny in a mildly terrifying way!

I'm trying my hardest here, okay?

...What the fuck?

How's your day, /drg/?

Slow

Worst girls per game:

Celestia, Mukuro, Sayaka
Akane, Hiyoko, Ibuki
MIu, Himoko, Angie

Eh, doesn't look that minecrafty to me. It more reminds me of that snowboard kids game but they've all got miscolored noses.
I have no idea oumaede user, I just browsed the ouma tag and found this.

It was fine until you decided to show up.

Care to explain why?

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

>Ywn have Tumblr-fied Oumaede art because Tumblr doesn't like Ouma/Girls
Thank god.
It's terrifying that these things even exist though... Find more.

Don't be rude, user!

I hate you.

Give me time, Monokuma! I just know I can stab one of these bastards while no one's looking and win, so I can escape this hellhole!

I'm going to kill myself and take with me.

I'm going to FUCK the WinterDRs.

I fucking love DR fan animations, they always look so nice, even if plenty are probably traced from other sources.

They're real in our hearts and thats what matters!
Kinda want to play that game now.

Here ya go, the artist said he was a 'tiefling Ouma'? I don't speak fucking nerd so I have no idea what that is.

I'm going to DRINK WATER

Im going to KILL (You)

Okay user, but you'd better eat your cake first!

>tumblr
Into the trash it goes.
Să-mi rozi tu pula de jeg, ia o dușcă de-ți trece.

Late Koko! Btw, about those Japanese anti-threads, I'm curious as to what the Maki ones said.

Why does he have boobs...?

He's so cute

Baker-chan is peak gap moe.

Cute!

You can find some nice fanart on tumblr, this is not one of them however.
Years of abuse from nii chan took a toll on him? And became trans? No idea honestly for all I know the artist could just have a weird kink for guys with tits or something.

Good, let the hate flow through you.

I am uncapable of being mad or feeling hate when Im staring a cute Mikan.

I'm sorry, I actually don't hate you.

It's really strange how Tumblr likes to make everything trans. Or just bend races, like the related image. I don't get it.

You should hurry up and kill each other already, before I take matters into my own hands... I'm getting IMPATIENT, and you wouldn't like me when I'm IMPATIENT.
Something might happen........

Jesus christ they look straight outta SU, the reason they make everything trans or bend races is for diversity though. Also why do people ship Kaede and Maki? Like of all the girls to ship Kaede with Maki makes the least sense, there personalities are completely incompatible.

We killed Aoiboy a while back, wasn't that good enough?

They appeared in the promo togheter, now Maki is pounding her in tumblr's eyes

How can Kirishit even compete?

Isn't she just?

I've no reason to hate the two of you, we're on an anonymous image board after all. We can all(most) be friends here.

>baker-chan will never make spooky faces of delight as you compliment her cupcakes
why even live?

Fucking snake people

The forced diversity is just awful. I'm neutral to Kaemaki, mostly because I've heard weirder at this point like "Koreyama", but I don't really get it either.

Fair enough, it's pretty provocative looking. I still think they make the least sense out of all the lesbian pairs for Kaede though only getting rivaled by Kaede x Tsumugi.

The best /u/ for Kaede is Kaede/Miu

I wouldn't mind it as much if all the art wasn't atrocious. Also here's Saihara as a clown looking person.

Nah, thats Himiko and Kaede

Oh my god, Hagakure's dead! I just found his corpse in my bathroom!

This would almost be okay if it wasn't for the nose and those fucking nails.

I'm not into /u/ ships generally, but I like Kaede/Miu and Kaede/Kirumi the best for lesbian Kaede ships.
The hair, eyes, huge ears, red nose and red cheeks are fucking with me too. Like damn Saihara lay off the alcohol.

This looks like period lol

I don't know, Kaede/Tsumugi is pretty okay. I mean, if you remove the fact that it's a victim/killer, Kaede does kind of call her sexy multiple times, so I get it.

It's almost cute, but the damn big red nose, the nails, and that ear...

Which characters got this? I think I could guess but...

The one of Miu is a little less awful, she still looks like an alcoholic to me though.

You kids, you warm your old man's heart~ Don't let me catch you slacking off next time! I want to see more dead avatarfags!
Now I'm off to beat the everliving shit out of Usami. Ta-ta!

You got punked, Aoiboy lives!

Tumblr hates Ouma/girls
Speaking of

I actually witnessed this cringe

imgur.com/gallery/CbQLL

Absolutely atrocious.

>Hagakure doesn't even get a trial
Being Weedman is suffering.

I remember someone said Kokichi(5), Maki(6) and Kaito(8). I heard what the Kaito(repetitive) and Kokichi(literally the Kokichi haters here) ones were like but not the Maki ones.

I believe it's a thread for every chatacter but Kaito, Ouma, Kaede, and Maki had the most threads made out of the rest.
I wonder what nips in those threads say about Gonta, or Hoshi.