FRN - GENERAL THREAD

For anyone looking for a good investment, FRN is the way to go.

Circulating Supply:

Total Supply:

Not only is it the only coin on here that has an app and a mobile wallet, it's the only coin on here that can be used to purchase tangible things.

Seven establishments have been confirmed to take FRN and more are being added every week. The developers have even sent out care packages of the coin's information to various local businesses.

With transfer times averaging at one minute, no transaction limit, a low supply and a growing demand in France; this coin is far from a pump and dump. In fact, it's a long term hold if anything.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

francs.paris/

CoinMarketCap Page:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/francs/

Buy on Yobit:

yobit.net/en/trade/FRN/BTC

Buy on Cryptopia:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FRN_BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327144.0
youtube.com/watch?v=zZflh8kEYYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this what it's like to catch the train?

This shit's gonna really take off once full adoption gets going

I've bought around 200 FRN Yesterday. While little. How long would you recommend on holding OP? .

If Macron wins the election his EU/ Rothschild policies will send people running for crypto. That's when you'll become a millionaire.

If Le Pen wins, her Trumpian anti EU and nationalist trade rhetoric will cause traditional stocks to waver and investors will seek to diversify through crypto. That's when you become a millionaire.

Post-Election at the very least.

in the next few months they'll be adding more and more businesses to their list.
They're shipping more free FRN kits.

I think they're overdoing it a bit with the free golden coins though

When do you think it's best to sell? A few months, post election. I'm hoping for a big moon landing? Any advice for a former no coiner investing first time this week?

This is a long term hold for me, as says crypto is going to become more popular either way, and having a stake in what might become France's de facto currency isn't bad.
French people are really proud and would much rather use *their* coin than some international thing like BTC

Depends on how many more businesses the developers can partner with.

Unlike other cryptos used only online (can swing wildly up or down and hard to track), this one has an actual presence in the real world. So you should stay current on its news.

If there goes an extended period where it's not growing in the real world, that could be a red flag.

Lets pray for a moon landing guys. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate this.

If it becomes France's de facto currency? Would it mean you getting to the moon after you sell or if you keep holding? Sorry for this naive question?

Regardless of whether this thing moons or not it's a definite long hold for me. With a supply this low you'd be a fool not to honestly. Real world adoption is crucial for anything to be reffered to as a currency and not just a meme.
I'll say again what I've said in other shitcoin threads before: FRN is not a pump and dump. Full disclosure, I'm holding 25k, but regardless of the election results I'm holding. This coin has potential to hit 5USD

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1327144.0

They are saying all the right things here. Certainly seems like a more serious project than the usual memecoins. Going for real businesses is the key to its longterm success.

Are you guys even trying? Lmfao

What do you mean?

I made a thread on /pol/ which 404'd with zero replies and my post on /int/ got no interest as well. It's not my fault if people don't want to become rich.

user is implying that there is a coordinated effort to shill this meme coin on Veeky Forums

Are you implying I'm wrong?

Shill would imply that we know this is trash but are pushing it anyway.

All the signs point toward this being a steal with nowhere to go but up. People who want to make smart investments deserve to hear about this.

Share your tips if you think you have a better one.

For the record this is what a shill looks like

What signs? Literally all I see is another bitcoin clone with a different name that has 0 new features.

Well, it's not shilling.

Shilling is for coins that will pump and dump within a week or in the parameters of a certain date. Posting on Veeky Forums does send out the shilling-type vibe, but what we're trying to do is promote the coin on a platform the developers don't focus on.

And believe what you want to believe, but this coin is far from a meme-coin.

Name another new coin that is actively being adopted by real businesses. Also the election is going to bump this because that's what elections do.

What signs should we be looking for?

Well, I'm sure you've experienced the transaction times with bitcoin. They take quite a while. This coin is an alternative.

I don't think you've been to the website or the bitcoin talk page. I think you're just memeing and upset that your coin isn't getting as much attention as FRN is.

>he doesn't share any other tips or answer my question and now he's stopped responding to you

I think we found the real shill.

for the record this is literally a shill thread for a shit pump and dump coin called the FRN.

Kek.

This stupid thing is listed on 2 of the shittiest exchanges, has a $100k market cap and you're trying to convince me """"real businesses""" are adopting this coin? Nice try pajeet

>pumping and dumping a coin that trades in the real world

It's your money to lose as you see fit.

>not actively buying up a percentage of a low supply coin and enjoying sweet gains as that low market cap expands

> Implying it will expand

If you actually did any research you would know that they partnered with PayPal to trade FRN directly with people's credit cards. Can't wait to see your thread when you realize you missed the train again.

I've made my mind on this. I don't care the shills. It's 100k mktcap now and all people with a little experience in cryptocurrencies can see this project can achieve 10 times more. I don't know when, but it will. This one is undervalued and believe me theres few such coins. Even if you end up bagfagging short term you'll win long term.

Love it

this coin has long term value. but having said that it will moon today simply because of the french election. jump on it now, sell later then rebuy after crash tomorrow.

That your french grammar is showing, shill

?

Shill For France on the bloody battlefield of Veeky Forums!!! Unite citizens of the great republic of Veeky Forumsnessmen!

The time is now, FOR GLORY!

vive la France!

So far FRN has outperformed MCRN and LEPEN vastly, so that's why I agree holding it long-term is a sound option, let's see what it brings

this, really.
You can't complain about FRN's performance when it outperformed every other french political coin.
It's the best of its class.

I hold 4k of this. Hope it moves anywhere but down long term