>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iz7X2Dre
imgur.com/a/J5PHU
pastebin.com/zSaWMnej
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love these cute women.

Fattest servant??

Are they going out on a double date with Yoshinaka and Kotarou?

Best Lostbelt master

MUSASHI THREAD

Kotarou sees her as his older sister and mother though, don't bring robot ninja into your shitposting.

wait I dont get it, is musashi a proud samurai warrior or a slut?

>Rin is now 31 this year canonically
>Sakura is going on 30 next month
>Taiga is going on if not already 40

Wake me up

whynotboth.jpg

She sure looks like she is

Kotarou is for (you), user.

the cutest

By this year, Shirou has already been hanged. At least in one world.

What do you think the title of her book is alluding to?

pastebin.com/iz7X2Dre

Reposting pastebin of CMII stuff.

Superior Gilramis Master coming through.

>they could legitimately do an epilogue to F/SN where everyone is adult and keep the timeline going
Shirou and Rin would be married with a kid, Taiga and Ayako would have been snapped up by someone because the idea of a single 40 year old Taiga is too much, Sakura would be dead, Issei would be a full time monk, the Ataraxia sluts would have their own lives, god knows what Caren and Bazette are doing. Dead and retired maybe.

I seem to recall we got translation of the lines but former extra translation said it was made up

I WILL roll my wife!

Irak or Afghanistan ?

Japan.

I want to bully this nerd. I bet she regularly goes to the library.

Who the hell is the third kid?

me

She gives me trap vibes.

Why would Japan hang him? Do they even execute by pendaison ?

Would be cool if HF movie three epilogue is in 2019 with everyone being old as fuck.
Taiga somehow still looks the same.

Mud I think

They'll go with the route where Shirou dies. They'll show an epilogue with an old Sakura, still waiting for a Shirou who is never coming back, while Rin has married another man and have kids.

>Watch Lost Room
>Ishtar appears to fight Olga
>Mephistopheles attaches his bomb clocks to Ishtar's bare leg
>Makes her explode
Damn, that was a savage kill.

>In a shithole country

Ah cute.

Sure user, whatever you want to believe.
BD exclusive ending

That's genuinely the most likely ending though

No it isn't.

Just because you want it to be doesn't make it the case.

He probably extradited then executed in Japan.
>Do they even execute by pendaison?
All capital punishment in Japan is carried out through hanging, that's why they choose Nasu choose it for Shirou.

>They'll go with the ending that Nasu said "fuck that" to once it was time to write it instead of the true end
Whatever you say.

It fits in line with the treatment the character has been getting for the last few years perfectly. If anything it would be strange for them not to do it.

And Sudou said "fuck you" to Nasu's opinion.

>implying you need a command spell to make your Mama/Onee-chan spoil you

is this Crab(Completado) ?

Oh didn't thought they hanged people. I can't picture that for Japan.

They aren't going to make that the "official" ending. Expect BD as best the same with UBW.

>tfw some of the low tier headcanonfags are awake right now

HF normal is HF true
>but thats stupid
The reason Fate and UBW have True and Good while HF has Normal and True is because in the original script they were reversed. Nasu decided that was too depressing shortly before release and edited it but HF Normal is still the intended HF True. Of course Nasu is going to go back to his original plan now that he has the chance.

He's also the guy who added in a the extra Sakura scenes to the HF start. Expecting him to completely shit on Sakura is retarded.

It's an exciting combination of old and new, I think that if fits Japan perfectly.

her boobs look bigger than usual

Yes, they are. BD will be either Mind of Steel for zerobabby fanservice or Sparks Liner High for flashy effects fanservice

Prequel version

Wu Zetian translated scene: imgur.com/a/J5PHU

Fellow mode red fags should I roll for in her rate-up with semi or wait for a later date in hope of a solo rate-up?

>shit on Sakura
It's shitting on Shirou. He dies.

All endings are canon. The fact is they aren't going to have the movie ending not be the True ending. I'm not arguing against wanting the normal one animated but it will be a BD ending realistically.

What would you like to see on BDs?

>Circe's scene is translated
>But her CE isn't

Idiot. The reason all that OC Sakura shit was in the first movie was so they can skimp on her appearances in movie 2 and 3 since she's already had enough time with the audience for them to know her character. They have to cut scenes in 2 and 3 to fit the route in, might as well cut the least popular characters ones.

You say that like it's a bad thing. What are you, some kind of closetfag ?

But Martha doesn't even wear pantsu.

It's shitting on both, he dies wanting to live while the rest of the epilogue is her being broken for the rest of her life.

Well France still used guillotine when they abolished death sentence. Japan seems more ordinary when you consider that.

Hikkihime translated scene: pastebin.com/zSaWMnej

You are placing a lot of your opinion in that post when nothing is known about the next movie.

All endings being canon has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. You can have multiple endings be canon with one still being the intended ending. It's literally called True for a reason.

Who is this handsome masked fellow?

An equivalent to Iri's consultation room so we can get some interesting interactions and lore. MoS and SLH are both incredibly overrated, Normal will be the movies ending, True is trash.

I want onee-chan to punch me too.

Yes, but Sakura gets to live her life freely. Not being tied to a man. It's as happy as it gets. She doesn't have to suck a dick anymore.
What would you consider happier, user? A life where you suck dicks every day, or a life where you don't suck dicks?

>game earns millions everyday
>this is what every ova looks like

They killed her? But why?

>while HF has Normal and True is because in the original script they were reversed
This is false.

HF True didn't exist at first, and was never HF Good or Normal. Nasu only wrote it because he realised HF Normai is an unfitting ending for HF's themes.

This is a solid contender for the dumbest post I've ever seen on fgog.

That just means I'm smart enough to see where the series is going to go after watching the first movie and reading up on what Sudou and Nasu have been saying, and you aren't.
Sucking dick is one of Sakuras favourite pastimes.

Why were Gilgamesh and Ishtar in a team? They'd be against each other.

Collab when

Implying TM isn't just using the ova to shill the game for potential newfags so they don't use as little budget as possible.

Man, she's really cute.

I think that was a frame of her in motion.
Judging by the hair, she is flying downward.

This might be the most retarded thing I've ever read on fgog.

Why would ANYONE enjoy sucking dick? It's disgusting and derogatory, she obviously doesn't want to do it.

That's even worse, it means Nasus original intention was zero good endings for Sakura in the entire VN.

HF Normal in movie 3 confirmed bros.

Who?

But it's a sad, disgusting pastime. She's living her life incorrectly. She gets to fix that, finally become a better person. That's the happiest ending she can get.

Circe translation out yet?

Hnnnggh

>she obviously doesn't want to do it.
>being a secondary in 2018
Sakura is a literal whore whose spent the majority of her life happily jumping the cocks of the closest men to her at any point in time. She spends almost all of her time in the VN thinking of dick, fucking dicks, or attempting to get more dick. She spends all day at Shirous acting thirsty, then jumps Shinjis bones when she gets home. She's used goods, a slut, a skank, a thot, whatever term you want. She's garbge whose only good for getting your rocks off. This is her genuine characterisation in the VN.
YOU not liking it doesn't stop HER from liking it.

I'm glad that amongst all the wishy-washy scenes we got this year there's at least one that dares to properly show the Servant's feelings without ambiguity.

>Nasu realising Sakura having a bad ending is a shit way to end HF and rewriting the finale fpr what he saw as a more thematically fitting ending where she's happy means he'll go for the original ending he didn't like in the adaptation