LTC at $30

SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not holding on to the next Ethereum

yeah, shake your DYEL skeleton fingers off the ltc.. it will DIP to 28 and will be 35 in the next 24h

But the normies are just getting their new coinbase accounts cleared...they'll buy more. Sell it at 50.

This coin has no real purpose or value. I'm impressed it pumped this much. Congrats guys.

pumped this much cause of anons spamming it

>This coin has no real purpose or value.

Just like ETH. Confirmed for next ETH.

LTC loans a fairly cheap at the moment. When do we short?

Oops, meant for

>Just like ETH

No coin has real purpose or value aside from bitcoin

No coin has real purpose or value, not even bitcoin

it is true though. ETH is literally useless apart from speculation

>implying eth actually did anything

Bitcoin has no purpose. It's just Internet funny money. Just wait for the next my. Gox

topkek lad

BUY BUY BUY LTC GOING STRAIGHT TO $75

THANK ME LATER.

>reached 35% of bitcoins market cap in two months

bitcoin's value comes from the network effect and number of peripheral markets that accept it as payment, whether it be all the altcoin markets that are ultimately priced in BTC, or the various goods/services vendors that accept bitcoin either directly or through a third-party payment processor.

And mtgox might've tanked the price, but look where we are now. Bitcoin literally cannot be killed.

It's astonishing how frequently ETH shills post this image without actually knowing what it represents.

i feel dumb buying stuff thats already up 100% in a week but okay

>if I put a Microsoft sticker on my freshly produced shit it means it's useful
ETH shills are so damn bad at their job

YOU WONT REGRET IT.

i just maxed out my credit card ($4,000) to buy LTC

Im gunna get rich or go broke trying

>It's astonishing how frequently ETH shills post this image without actually knowing what it represents.

Please tell me what it represents LTC shill.

>>if I put a Microsoft sticker on my freshly produced shit it means it's useful

You're obviously shilling to noobs or you're retarded.

entethalliance.org/

But most of those places also accept cash, making bitcoin more of a hassle than its worth.

The only useful thing for BTC is drugs and having fun with you guys desu~

>says the LTC shill attempting to get more BTC

nice going idiot

I'm sorry for making you made user.

REEEEEEE

>Litecoin literally up 33% in 3 days.

What the fuck am I doing with my life, how do I get into this Crypto game from Canada?

Locked in at 22 for 1k feels good man

Step 1: it's already too late
Step 2: kill yourself because of this realization

I've been thinking it was late at 15k

now at 19k

tomorrow 25k+

but if i buy it will crash

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's definitely not too late. It seems that there will always be a new coin even if you missed the ones that are hot right now.

Not to mention, Ethereum is going to dip hard soon enough. It's already at 35% of it's full evaluation if it's to be a "Bitcoin replacer" based on the circulation of Ethereum vs Bitcoin at the current time.

ETH is not the bitcoin replacer

stop that meme

lets focus on LTC and how it will react to segwit activation + LN

dip or buy?

Is it too late to jump onto LTC bros?

Its probably your last chance for mad gainz bro. Its the last coin thats still fairly cheap while being fairly reliable to go up by virtue of being close to the mainstream

Can you do hollow candles on poloniex? Can't see the difference between red and green.

nope. it's going to start climbing very very fast, getting on coinbase is just the start it could easily get to $100

I have 5k to throw at this but my fucking kraken account isnt verified fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I just threw down $3k on LTC

Save room on the rocket boys

Is Coinbase going to be Mt.Gox 2.0?

See , because by the time you're reading this, it's already too late.

Can someone tell me what the marketcaps of btc eth and ltc are?

DELETE THIS

i let btc pass me up, i let eth pass me up im not going to let LTC PASS ME UP!!!

GO TO FUCKING COINMARKETCAP.COM YOU RETARDED NIGGER

there is a lot of crossover between bitcoin and litecoin users (litecoin was the first altcoin remember)

litecoin is implementing things that bitcoin community is divided on. after segwit activates then litecoin will actually be the better currency of the two.

Buy XRP you autist.

LITECOIN WONT CRASH UNTIL AT LEAST AFTER SEGWIT

What happens when the almonds are activated?

keep buying until segwit, sell right before, then buy the dip

we go to Mars.

Nothing. The activation is already priced in. We all know it's going to happen, the increase we see now is driven by that fact.
Markets respond to expectations of news/performance, not after. This is trading 101

True but the network times and fees are much lower than Bitcoin. It's good for buying on coinbase and shapeshifting to something else.

You disgusting newfag, Litecoin has been the second major coin after BTC for a long while

I hold 75 LTC at the moment. Half bought at 4 and 12, half at 21.

I like where this is going.

what do?

Sell and buy nice things of course.

Or hold and (maybe you can) buy even more nice things in a year.