/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/skyrim-abodes
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78201/?
youtu.be/5_joPkvYPTA?t=3m58s
wallpapereditor.com/
imgur.com/a/fS6ZZ
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32329/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can a 1060 6GB even run Oldrim at 60fps?

hippity hoppity Argonians are property

Without enb, yes.

How can /tesg/ even compete?

>finally get to play Skyrim on the PC
>spend literally weeks reading and watching tutorials/tutorial videos, setting up MO, optimising my game, installing mods and whatnot
>play Skyrim for about 50h or so, had tons of fun with it
>realize actually messing around with mods/Bodyslide/in-game sculpt tool is more fun than the game itself

Don'y listen to this faggot With a good CPU even a 1060 3GB run it at 60fs.
Even my FX 6350 can push them

disable the enb, take off that horrid blatant make up and turn her so that we can see her profile and you'll quickly change your mind

Profile is the bane of all waifus.

>implying cpu has anything to do with graphics
>implying VRAM matters in ENB performance

How hard is it to make custom NPCs?

You mean followers? Easy but tedious.

Yeah, I can't find a good male follower mod so I'm about to say fuck it and learn how to make one myself

What sort of gent are you looking for?

You can't make good male characters in Skyrim you dumbo.

>nipple armor
yeah its poop

If you make a custom race, and have to right skeleton/meshes/textures. It's pretty easy, It just take a long time

You're really pushing this meme, aren't you?

Why is your English still gypsy-tier?

It's not a meme if it's true.

Because he's half retarded.

>>implying VRAM matters in ENB performance
you what mate?

>post-processing
>not VRAM dependant

>Nord,young but not teenage looking
>Lore friendly hair, light brown
>A bit grilled, some facial hair but not much
>Christian Svensson voice actor
>Archer skill based, light armor

Sure it is bud. Sure it is.

English isn't my first language.

more like 245/246 retarded

Have in mind he may be gay

I'll try to not think about it too much kek

Get Wear and Tear

>That last thread
>The sheer mental gymnastics of virgins trying to justify their barbie dolls in thongs in Skyrim

>being this triggered
Put your trip back on and swallow those meds senpai.

already have it

what's the to justify? there's literally nothing more fun to do in videogames than dress up you're waifu

Barbie dolls in thongs have been canon since the first game, user.

But Aela is already dressed like a whore.

VRAM has plenty to do with ENB performance.
Oldrim is CPU dependent heavily as well.

Just got baned from Nexus for this pic.

>virgins that like to play dress up in full damage control

oh boy
my waifu is about to go on such wild adventures... hopefully her intestines will be spared ;_;

Good luck you slutmonger.

yeah it's all about aesthetics, a perfect clean female with stylized hair doesn't fit with bikini armor, but a character with warrior-muscle bound tribal character does.

i'm pretty sure some stuff from arena was rectonned because the similarity of dragons and dungeons. I could be wrong, I've never played arena before

Good. Too bad you won't get banned here as well

mate this is the oldest bait in the book
the newest bait in the book is pretending to be a namefag/tripfag or whatever you kids do these days

thats hard to believe considerng people post worse
also name of the outfit/heels pls

Looks nice I like the high elf

What's the general consensus on VIGILANT? Worth playing? I don't really care for Dark Souls type shit

For High elf, Nisetanake's "Bikini Ascend".
Charming High Heel.

>i'm pretty sure some stuff from arena was rectonned
Don't parrot Morrowcuck you fucking cretin.

PLEASE RECOMMEND A GOOD PLAYER HOME I'M GOING INSANE

Vigilant is by far the best quest mod, even if you don't care for Dark Souls.

Well, isn't it true? When was the last time we saw golems? Unless they're in ESO or something.

That being said, I doubt the bikini armour really is retconned.

Look at the op site. Otherwise, be a little more specific. What kind of home do you want?

Define "good". Judging from the way you wrote, I'm assuming that you've already tried out many player homes. Where they not to your satisfaction?

elysium estate if you just want something easy that fits into the world

My personal favorite is Skogurheim

>When was the last time we saw golems?
That's not what retconning is you retarded nigger, Jesus fucking Christ.

Despite of just playing morrowind, he does has some knowledge of lore compared to a lot of people here including myself.

tesgeneral.com/skyrim-abodes

try: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78201/?

Holy shit, Nexus. Why is Vortex so terrible?

He doesn't though. He's just a triggered bugchaser and a shitposter.

Suprising absolutely nobody with a lick of sense, MO is and will likely always be superior to anything Nexus shits out.

Did you honestly expect something better from people who shat out that new site layout?

Because they don't care about utility or functionality, they just want to make it look attractive and sell premium accounts. The goal is to draw in retards, not actual mod users.

ah i actually have bikini ascend already (or at least the mod that uses it to make bikini armor tiers. fancy stuff desu). cheers for charming high heel though

I like that they included images in the mod tracking center though, that's pretty much it.

I hated the new layout at first. Then after I used it more, I thought I could get used to it... then I realised it was just terrible in general.

>Did you honestly expect something better from people who shat out that new site layout?
Well yeah, the new site is much easier to read, search functionality is much more transparent and quick, and the new requirements tab is the best thing they've ever done.

Anything that isn't in whiterun hold, relatively big, nothing terribly far enough from a general goods trader (or any small town, I have a mod that adds more of those to the smaller towns), has a unique design and/or location, easy for non-fast travellers to get to, has lots of display things like weapon cases and mannequins, has all crafting stations, and most importantly, has auto-access scripts for crafting.
This would be the perfect home for me. I'll look around the abodes section on your site but any recs would help a lot.

So how do you guys think Beth is going to handle mods in TES VI?
I really think the most logical choice for them would be focusing on making a good vanilla game while still keeping mods free and handing a good creation kit to modders.

I mean I'm pretty sure they'd gain more money that way instead of deciding to gain a total control over the modding scene and make players pay to get mods.

Having to pay for that would make a huge scandal, that would mean bad advertising for the game and less money.

>looking for realistic longbowman style armor for new playthrough
>can only find a good helmet
for fuck sake

Integrated CC.
Also limited Creation Kit because free mods are much better than their paid shit.

My hope is that they'll focus on vanilla and not even have the CC option until later. But most likely the CC will be available at launch and the Creation Kit will be limited to force people to buy the trash mods.

People bought, played, and think fallout 4 is the best game of this era. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes much worse for the modding community

>people think fallout 4 is the best game of this era
>only a little over half of the people who played it on steam gave it a positive review
>lots of "what went wrong" videos on YT

How would a limited CK look?

It seems so, but that's weird. All the normies who went into TES with skyrim could be aware of that CC bullshit
I dont understand how they can accept that

>All the normies who went into TES with skyrim could be aware of that CC bullshit
Spoiler alert: the vast majority of people don't give half a shit about whatever ethical or moral controversy with the CC.

'mere and lemme infect you with my lore

>How would a limited CK look?
The current one is already limited to the scripts they have access to in-house. They can just gimp the capabilities even more.

Also the normies on consoles, especially the PS4, are slurping the fuck out of CC. Battlefront 2 sold 9 million copies and they're implementing the lootboxes back into the game.

So this doesn't really hold. You can have thousands of "Oh my god this totally sucks" videos on Youtube. It doesn't matter. Nine god damn fucking million people still shelled out 80$ dollars on launch for the most hate and most controversial game in recent memories.

anybody try out windstad mine or helijarchen farm? How much gold could you possibly make with these two mods?

gimme the gift of superior lorebeard comprehension and smugness Morrowfag senpai!

That's depressing. I really wonder how we got to that point. Well it doesn't only concern video games I guess
Why are people so dumb sometime?

Is there any way to modify companions without using the creation kit?

tes5edit

those are the vocal minority, there are tons of people who are unironically enjoying it.

pretty much this the idiots who usually think it's the best game ever are the type of people who think graphics make a game good

Is there a way to read the notes on the notice board mod without starting the quests? I hate filling my quest log with more random shit that I may not be able to complete.

yes, use missives instead

Some people are pathetic at video games. You can hear the frantic button mashing too.
youtu.be/5_joPkvYPTA?t=3m58s
Good at roleplaying but that's it.

The camera shaking makes me motion sick

fuck
2h into this save and realized caco isnt compatible with rnd
fuck me up senpai

Just finished Teldryn Serious. T'was good. Also I still haven't fucked with ENB yet.

its honestly hard to believe people enjoy playing skyrim like this lol
i mean playing skyrim past the 100th hour is already by default pretty pathetic unless you mod the shit outta it since the game has basically no replay value once you do all the quests and complete each side of the civil war at least once

What's good about it?

In my opinion, not only does it feel like it should be in the game, but it almost perfectly fits in. Teldryn is now one of my favourite companions.

Sweet, I'll check it out

How can NLVA be so much performance friendly compared to NLA?

>want to delete the leggings this one outfit
>tfw brainlet

is there any guide that makes this easier or gives me an idea on how I do it ?

I-I'd like a source for these animations. You know, just for research purposes and to determine how degenerate they are.

Post Rosters lads!

Don't have one? Make one!

>wallpapereditor.com/

>just for research purposes
>>>>youtube

found the fatty / soyboy

I don't know who you are virtue signaling to but it is not going to get you laid.

What are some good muscle mods? I want to play as a buff motherfucker.

imgur.com/a/fS6ZZ
Thanks for reminding me that I need to update my roaster

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32329/

and

SOS

That physically pained me to watch. But good for him having fun and all that. That's what video games are for at the end of the day innit?

I agree, it's just that surely after so many years of playing you can relax a bit during combat.