XRP

XRP
>#3 coin despite it's uber affordability
>Cheap to buy in large qty
>Doubled price in 2 weeks
>going to hit $.50 essentially 5x every dollar you put in

Tell me, why do you hate money?

Because shills like you are what turn off people who are naturally skeptical about investing money on something they've never heard of.

They can check out the chart. I bought in at .01 and im up 1000% in less than 2 months. Which is pretty stable rise.

Norippledoiner mad?

>check the chart

>Cherrypicking and getting in at the wrong time.

Kys slowly.

I'm not sure it's getting in at the wrong time.

XRP has the most upside potential out of all the coins right now, and the most serious development team on the market.

I've been waiting for a dip for the last 4 days, but it's just not coming.

Waiting for this weekend, and and STILL rallying at weekday highs. Fuck me.

It's cheap enough now to buy bulk without the dip!

It's definitely the safest long term hold, aside from Bitcoin, due to the fact that major institutions like banks will adopt cryptos far quicker than normies and ripple is aimed at them. $1 XRP is easily achievable... If it's used by hundreds of banks, it could be several dollars.

Also I'd recommend waiting before buying in. Unlike other coins where a dip is debatable, XRP is definitely likely to have a long and prolonged dip as both RippleLabs and the founder hold billions of XRP and are constantly leaking it into the market.

>affordability
>Cheap

There are 100,000,000,000 XRP in existence
There are 21,000,000 BTC.

Why did you even make this thread? Ripple will be fine. I know you're used to shilling all of your cheap cryptos, but it's genuinely not necessary with ripple.

Shut up nigger, try not to limit what other does.

This.

Fucking altcoin normies piss off.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DIP WHEN???

>.10
>begging for dip

Nigger.

Where you guys buy XRP?, I used changelly absurd fees, anyplace with better fees?, gatehub asks for a passport scanned, kraken takes forever to process the tier 2 verification :/, any place to buy it fast with low fees?

Bittrex.

i don't have btc, which is the easiest way?

is it easier to buy btc first and then buy ripple or there is a way to do it directly with my debit card?

>majority is premined and devs desperately want to dump

This is a shitcoin and is only #3 due to the immense corporate shill backing it has.

It's going to dump hard one day

Buy on Coinbase than transfer to Polyniex

just buy btc on local bitcoins, easy as fuck

Ok so buy BTC then buy ripple, that's as cheap as it gets?

It's a good time to buy, it's going to keep rising till .50